Suzy-ssi???

Oppa's Little Girl

 

Miss A Had just arrived in Incheon International Airport, Korea’s finest airport ever. As they walk out of Incheon Airport, the paparazzi was there waiting for them with their professional cameras in their hands taking as many pictures as possible.

 

“Wow! There’s a lot of Paparazzi here today!” Min exclaimed as she was walking, pulling her luggage with her.

 

“I Know Right?” Fei exclaimed sort of having the feeling of like she is not believing it.

 

As they were walking while cameras were taking photos of them, other paparazzi where asking them questions about their latest comeback and debut stage in Japan.

 

“Miss A! What’s the feeling of having to debut and do your comeback on Japan?” one reporter asked.

 

“Fei, is it true that you were against of Miss A not having a leader?” another one asked their eldest member.

 

“Suzy-ah! Is it true that you are dating Jonghyun of SHINee?” a reporter asked Miss A’s maknae.

 

And with that, it was like an electric bolt came running fast to her and so, she suddenly paused from walking. And with that chance, the reporters immediately took it and surrounded JYPE’s maknae.

 

“A recent picture of you and SHINee’s lead vocalist was posted in the cyber community that features both of you having coffee and hugging at some times. Is it true that you two are dating?” the reporter that opened that topic asked her again.

 

Without even answering the question, Suzy was already pulled out from the mob of reporters, and her lucky saviour was her fellow Miss A members.

 

As they entered their van, Suzy was already panting so hard because of lack of oxygen, and so, the other members gave her water to drink and for her to regain normal oxygen circulation.

 

“Are you okay now?” Fei, their eldest, asked Suzy.

 

“uh. Yeah. I’m quite okay now.” Suzy said as she put down the water bottle on the said of the van’s compartment.

 

“What was that all about little maknae?” Min asked Suzy.

 

“It’s just nothing.” Suzy plainly answered.

 

“Seriously, Suzy? Gosh! You could tell us you know?” Jia said with disbelief being marked in her tone.

 

“Sorry, but I still could not. I hope you understand.” The maknae said.

 

Jia was about to exaggerate again when Fei already stopped her and said some words to Suzy.

 

“We understand you Suzy, but please, if you really could not take it anymore, please tell us. We are always her for you. What is the point of us being your unnies if you would not actually open up with us.” Fei said maturely assuring their maknae that they will always be there for her.

 

“Thank you unnies. I promise, when the right time comes, I will tell you everything. And I mean it, everything, from start to end.” Suzy said.

 

And with those words, the members of Miss A hugged their maknae with all the love they could give her, and Suzy happily hugged her member’s back.

 

 

Jonghyun is now sitting with the other members of SHINee while re-reading their scripts for their cameo role in a Taiwanese Drama.

 

“Hyung!” Taemin shouted at him.

 

“Yes?” e answered their maknae.

 

“I have a question to ask you and please answer me as truthfully as you could.” Taemin said.

 

“Okay! What is it?” Jonghyun said as he sat properly and kept his script behind his back.

 

“Uhmm… Are you and Miss A’s Suzy dating?” Taemin blurted out as plainly as he could, definitely trying to hide the jealousy that he could feel.

 

He has to admit it, he really has a big crush on Miss A’s maknae, and so, even though it would sound quite funny asking his hyung abot this.

 

“BWOH!? How on Earth did you get that information?” Jonghyun asked so obvious of the disbelief that marked his voice.

 

“It was on the news earlier. So hyung, is it true?” Taemin asked, hopefully getting the answer he was eager to her from his hyung.

 

“Of course not!” Jonghyun blurted out.

 

Taemin let out a sigh that was definitely full of relief. Having to hear it from the other half of the said “couple”, he assured to himself that even though he has not met the well-known “Korea’s First Love”, he definitely has fallen for her.

 

But there is still this part of his mind that was questioning Jonghyn’s answer.

 

“Hyung, why don’t you like Suzy?” Taemin asked.

 

“Why are you asking me that? Are you not happy that the rumours are not true? Why? Do you want it to be?” Jonghyun said to their maknae teasingly because he definitely knows that after that statement of his, their maknae will finally end up this conversation with him.

 

“Aniyo! Aniyo! Bye hyung!” Taemin said, well more on shouted as he ran far away from Jonghyun going to the set where he would shoot his next cameo scene.

 

“Where on earth did he get that rumour?” Jonghyun asked himself.

 

Since he was not about to shoot any scenes yet for the next 5 sequences, Jonghyun took ot his Apple MacBook and immediately typed for the keywords, “SHINee’s Jonghyun and Miss A’s Suzy”

 

And there, numerous articles went out as the result of his search. He opened the top link and it opened to a tumbler account that had a most visited section of the site which had a blog regarding Jonghyun and Suzy’s “DATE” on a branch of StarBucks, and that DATE was the time when the two siblings reconciled with each other.

 

He scroll down and opened that certain blog by the author and read it from headline to end.

 

As he read the said blog, he was remarked by some few phrases, namely:

 

·       Suzy of Miss A and Joghyun of SHINee are going on and underground date? Wow! This doesn’t look much secretive at all.

·       Hugging, Laughing and Crying. Looks like this “couple” has already been REAL since then, and it looks like they just got from a very unwanted LOVER’s QUARREL.

·       They keep on hugging each other, looks like Jonghyun really missed Suzy, haven’t both of them been busy on their scheds?

As he read those lines, he was definitely thinking that whoever posted this was totally out of his or her mind!

 

“What on earth? Aiishh!!! I have a lot of explaining to do not just to Suzy but also to SM Entertainment’s CEO. Uhh!!! My hea’d hurting with this kind of thought.” Jonghyun thought to himself. Mentally scolding himself.

 

Before he could even finish reading the blog, his phone already rung and flashed a very unfamiliar number. But without any hesitation, h answered it.

 

Phone Call:

 

Jonghyun: Yoboseyeo?

Caller: Yoboseyeo? Is this Kim Jonghyun?

Jonghyun: Speaking.

Caller: This is -----. Can you drop by the office later.

Jonghyun: Of course, Sir!

Caller: Good. I’ll be expecting you by 5o’clock p.m. sharp.

Jonghyun: Yes, sir.

 

Without anymore words, the phone call was cut.

 

“I. Am. So. Dead.” He said to himself.

 

 

Miss A is now doing multiple recordings for their said album that will be out on record stores in a few months. And so, as early as possible, they have already started their work on the album to avoid further disturbances.

 

“That was a wrap on the first song, girls!” their musical director complimented them as they were still in the recording booth.

 

“And, oh! Suzy, JYP-hyung said that he wanted to talk to you regarding somethings in his office.” He said to the maknae.

 

“Okay!” Suzy happily walked out of the booth and immediately went to the topmost level of JYPE’s company building.

 

*knock* *knock* *knock*

 

She knocked on the door thrice.

 

“Come in!” a voice from inside said, and she was sure that it was her JYP-oppa.

 

As she went inside the CEO’s office, she was shocked on what she saw. JYP was not alone there, her brother, Kim Jonghyun was sitting in one of the vacant seats that was facing the CEO of the company that was considered one of the most sought out rivals of SM Entertainment, his brother’s company.

 

“O-o-oppa!? What are you doing here?” Suzy asked full of disbelief.

 

“Hi Little Sister!” Jonghyun said as he approached Suzy and kissed her forehead as a sign of saying hello.

 

“What are you doing here?” Suzy asked.

 

“Oh! JYP-hyung invited me here.” Her older brother had answered her question but confusion was still evident in her eyes.

 

“Suzy, Jonghyun, why not both of you sit down?” JYP said.

 

“Thank you.” Both of them said as they sat down on two of the vacant chairs that were facing JYP’s.

 

“Okay, let’s get to business.” JYP started.

 

“Both of you know that Suzy is still under age, right?” JYP asked, both of them nodded as a sign of answering to him.

 

“Well, the government also enlisted a new law right? And also, as an addition to that law, all under 18 idols are needed to be under a legal adult’s care for him or her to continue their performing career.”

 

Jonghyun and Suzy just stared at JYP as if signalling him to continue his point.

 

“And so, I would like to ask you Jonghyun if it was okay with you if Suzy was to live with you?” JYP said bluntly, staring at both the siblings’ reactions.

 

“WHAT?” Suzy exclaimed.

 

“I said, if it was okay to your brother, you will be living with him until you become a legal adult.” JYP said calmly.

 

“Well, it is okay for me and it is for Suzy’s career so I’m fine with it but what I’m worrying about is Suzy’s decision and SME CEO’s decision.” Jonghyun honestly said.

 

“Well, I have already talked about this matter with SME’s CEO and he said yes to it, so, this all ends up to Suzy.” JYP said.

 

“Well, if you put it in a way that regards my passion. Of course I’ll do it!” Suzy said but there is still hesitation in her thoughts.

 

And with that, their discussion ended.

 

 

After their conversation with JYP, Suzy immediately went to her dorm which she shares with the other members of Miss A, and there she found her fellow Miss A members together with 2 luggage.

 

“Suzy-ah, you’re leaving us?” Min exclaimed as tears were falling from her eyes.

 

“Of course not! I just have to move in with my brother, but I’ll definitely be with you guys for a lot of times.” Suzy said as tears started to fall from her eyes.

 

“You! Kim Jonghyun! We just heard that you are the brother of Suzy. Make sure that she will remain as the princess that we treated here! Or else, Yo. Are. Dead.” Fei warned Jonghyun with a sweet voice from the start and a deathly tone towards the end.

 

“I promise! She will always be the princess that she is!” Jonghyun swore while raising his right hand.

 

“We will miss you our little maknae!” the 3 members of Miss A said as they hugged their youngest member.

 

“I will miss you, too!” Suzy said while hugging them and as tears were flowing from her eyes.

 

After a few more farewells, Jonghyun and Suzy finally head out to Suzy’s new home, and it was the SHINee dorm.

 

As they entered the SHINee Dorm, they heard noises from the inside.

 

“I’m back!” Jonghyun exclaimed as he was taking of his shoes together with Suzy.

 

As they walked towards the living room, the 4 other members of SHINee were there, and as they saw who was with Jonghyun all they could exclaim was.

 

“SUZY-ssi!?!?!” 

 

=========================================================

 

Word Count: 1,934

 

Another Update! 

 

Was it okay? Hehe! Comment guys!

 

Next Update: Suzy meets SHINee!!! ^_^