Cabi Adventures with Minho

Oppa's Little Girl

"WHAT.THE.HECK" Suzy said as she looked at the place where Minho took her to. "Yah! Are you playing dumb or just plain stupid?"

 

 

"What's wrong? I like it here." Minho said as he innocently shrugged his shoulders.

 

 

"Aniyo~ I am not going inside that place."

 

 

"I did not drive all the way here for you to just stay here inside the car." 

 

 

"I did not tell you to drive me here, okay? Now bring me back to the dorm." Suzy said, now buckling her seatbelt.

 

 

"Nope! You're getting inside that waterpark and we are going to have fun." Minho said back.

 

 

"Andwae! I am not going inside that place!" Suzy said, stomping her feet while crossing her arms.

 

 

"You leave me with no other choice, Suzy." Minho said as he unbuckled her seatbelt and then carried her on his shoulder.

 

 

Shocked, Suzy was frozen and was not able to react immediately but after a few seconds, she immediately shouted. "Yah! Put me down! Put me down, now!"

 

 

"Mianhe Suzy, but I have to o this for you to go inside that waterpark." Minho said while carrying her on his shoudler. 

 

 

After a few minutes of struggling, Suzy eventually grew tired and then stopped moving around. Knowing taht Suzy already stopped all the movements she was doing, he put her down and then got something from his bag.

 

 

"TA-DA!" Minho said as he showed her two caps and 2 pairs of black sunglasses.

 

 

"What is that?" Suzy asked, raising one of her eyebrows.

 

 

"Disguises, duhh?" 

 

 

"What is it for?"

 

 

"For us to use, I guess?"

 

 

"Yah! You pabo!" Suzy shouted, now loosing her temper oncemore.

 

 

"Haha! I'm just joking." Minho said while giggling.

 

 

"Whatever." 

 

 

"Nyeh-nyeh! Just put it on, okay?"

 

 

"Yeah-yeah." Suzy said, putting on a pink cap and a black sunglass.

 

 

After that, they then walked normally towards the entrance of Caribbean Bay. She was really nervous about the fact that she and Minho were walking in a very crowded place where they could be mobbed by people. But as she looked at Minho, he was smiling so happily, like it was the first time that he had this kind of freedom.

 

 

"Minho-ah, stop smiling so brightly. You look like a pabo." Suzy said but instead of having his smile fade away, he just gave a much brighter smile which eventually led to Suzy's irritation.

 

 

"Yah! Stop it!" 

 

 

Minho did not listen to Suzy. he just dragged her to the changing room.

 

 

After changingt heir clothes, in separate rooms of course, they immediately run towards the different rides in which the waterpark could offer them.

 

 

After a few rides, they decided to eat some lunch on a restaurant insie the waterpark.

 

 

They were walking sie by side when Suzy suddenly thought.

 

 

"This is definitely one of those random moments where in I could definitley say that I was happy."

 

 

Without her even knowing, a small smile was already forming on her lips whcih was eventually not amidst Minho's sense of sight.

 

 

"Omo! You just smiled!"

 

 

Suzy once again went back to her old poker face expression.

 

 

"You talking to me?" Suzy asked.

 

 

"Suzy-ah, you already smiled. why go back to that?" Minho replied, sort of gesturing his hands in front of Suzy's face.

 

 

"Are you blind? I did not smile, okay?"

 

 

"Yeah, you did!"

 

 

"I did not!" Suzy stubbornly replied back.

 

 

"You did smile. I really can't believe that I have seen the goddes Suzy's smile." Minho complimented her.

 

 

"Whatever. Are you just going to stand there or are we going to buy somehting to eat?"

 

 

"We're going to eat but you know what? You're a lot prettier if you would just keep on smiling. I mean, the genuine one. Not the ones that you just show on photoshoots and live guestings." Minho said as he walked together with Suzy oncemore.

 

 

As they were already walking towars the place where there were booths of different street cuisines, Suzy suddenly stopped walking as she saw somebody very familiar in front of her eyes.

 

 

"SUZY?!" someone shoutingly asked as he was from a far distance from where Suzy was standing.

 

 

=========================================

 

Short update!

 

How was it?

 

Who was it?

 

Saranghae! <3