Epilogue

Puppy Love

It had been a year since Jiyong and Seunghyun had admitted to being in a relationship with each other. They had expected for there to be a lot of people against them but it turns out that people were already expecting it. Instead of people telling them that they were wrong for being with another man, people were telling them how bad they were at hiding it. Apparantly GTop was common knowledge. Seunghyun and Jiyong were more open and had won multiple awards for being a cute couple. Jiyong had moved into Seunghyun's house along with Gaho shortly after the press conference. Jiyong discovered that Seunghyun was a very good rapper and they were on their way to the launch party for their first album.

XkavM.jpg

"Are you okay, Jiyong? You've been quiet all evening." Seunghyun whispered as they made their way inside. He took Jiyong's hand and gave it a quick sqeeze.

"I'm fine Seunghyun. I was just thinking about us." Jiyong admitted. He missed the look on Seunghyun's face and carried on talking. "I was just thinking about how we got together. We were so worried about the fans reaction when most of them already knew."

"You know why?" Seunghyun asked. He waited for Jiyong to shake his head before continuing. "They knew because you can't hide a love like ours. Our eyes always find each other in a crowded room. We always end up touching each other. We're drawn to each other baby."

"How do you always find sweet things to say? I would have thought you would have run out of lines by now." Jiyong answered with a small laugh.

"Do you want a drink Jiyong?" Seunghyun asked suddenly.

"Yes, that'd be nice. Let's go get a couple of drinks." Jiyong said pulling Seunghyun in the direction when Seunghyun stopped.

"It's okay, i'll go get the drinks. Why don't you find where Youngbae and Seungri are?" Seunghyun asked. Jiyong raised an eyebrow at Seunghyun's behaviour but he shook it off and went to do as suggested. Seunghyun waited until he was out of sight before pulling out his phone and dialling a number. "Did you do as I asked? Good. I'll be there in five."

~ ~ ~

"Where's Seunghyun?" Seungri asked when Jiyong finally tracked the others down. He sat down next to Youngbae and left enough space for Seunghyun to sit in.

"He's getting our drinks." Jiyong answered.

"Wow, whipped already, huh?" Seungri sniggered. Jiyong kicked his leg and smiled when he yelped and started rubbing his leg to ease the pain.

"He's not whipped, he's just very sweet." Jiyong replied. He turned away from Seungri and started talking to Youngbae. About five minutes later Seunghyun came back with two drinks in his hands.

"Sorry it took so long, there was a queue." Seunghyun said. He handed Jiyong a drink with a smile. Jiyong took a sip but stopped when he felt something hit his lips. He pulled the glass away from his lips and looked to see what it was. His eyes widened and he quickly plucked out what it was.

WEDZ269.gif

"Seunghyun...?" Jiyong couldn't even finish his question. Seunghyun pulled the ring out of Jiyong's grasp and quickly got on one knee. People started to notice that something was going on and soon enough the room was silent and every pair of eyes were on the couple.

"There's actually a question that comes with this ring. I never thought i'd ask anyone this question but I can truly see a future with you. I always thought that i'd end up alone because people would always want my money or they would want to use me to get somewhere in show business but then you came along. The moment I saw you on my doorstep, I knew that I had to be with you. There is no one else I would rather spend the rest of my life with than you. Kwon Jiyong, will you do me the honour of marrying me?" Seunghyun asked. By the end his voice was cracking and his eyes were more than a little glassy but he wasn't the only one. Many of the women on the room were openly crying and some of the men were dabbing quickly at their eyes, Youngbae included.

"Seunghyun...there's no easy way to put this..." Jiyong took a deep breath and Seunghyun felt his heart stop. Was he about to be rejected? "YES!"

"What?" Seunghyun asked, shocked.

"I said yes. I will marry you, Seunghyun." Jiyong repeated. Seunghyun shouted with Joy and quickly wrapped his arms around Jiyong. He pulled away to slip the ring onto Jiyong's finger and smiled when he saw that it fit perfectly. He looked deeply into Jiyong's eyes before kissing his lips passionately. The couple were oblivious to the cheering crowd around them as they found a quiet corner and continued their own little celebration.

~ ~ ~

Hyerin was cleaning tables when she heard two teenage girls talking at the next table.

"Did you hear that Seunghyun oppa and Jiyong oppa are going to get married?" One girl asked the other. Hyerin stopped wiping to lisdten. Were they talking about her Jiyong?

"Yes. I think they're such a cute couple. When they get married do you think they'll adopt kids?" The other girl asked. They both went quiet for a moment before bursting into giggles.

"Can you imagine having THE G-Dragon and THE Choi Seunghyun as you parents? It would be amazing." The first girl said dreamily. Hyerin could hear the other agreeing with her but she didn't care anymore. Jiyong had moved on and not just with anyone. He had moved onto Choi Seunghyun. How could she have a chance of getting him back anymore? She couldn't compete with Seunghyun. She looked over at the table and saw that the girls were now on a laptop looking at pictured of Jiyong and Seunghyun together. Hyerin had never seen Jiyong like that. You could clearly see the love in his eyes.

"Did you hear about Jiyong oppa's ex girlfriend?"

"No, what about her?"

"They found out that she had been cheating on oppa and stealing his money from him."

"Really? What a b*tch. How dare she do that to our oppa!"

"It's okay. She's nothing. She works as a waitress in some restaurant somewhere. I bet she wishes she'd treated our oppa better but it's too late now. He's moved onto someone better." Hyerin hung her head as the girl said this. It was true. She had always imagined that she was the best of the best and she would just marry Jiyong and shop during the day and party at night but look at her now. Her friends had left her when she ran out of money. Her family had stopped talking to her when they heard what had happened between her and Jiyong. She had always thought that if everything got too bad, she could just go back to Jiyong but now she was too late.

~ ~ ~

Hi everyone, I am so sorry for the delay. I won't bore you with excuses, I will just beg your forgiveness. I hope you like the epilogue and I want to say a final thank you to everyone for reading, commenting, subscribing and just supporting this story. I didn't expect much of this story but so many of you have told me good things. I'm so happy. I know it's not the best story out there but please bear with me, it is my first story. I think I did good for a first story, I hope you guys agree.