What Are We?

Puppy Love

They just stood there connected at the lips for several seconds, neither sure what to do next. Jiyong was about to pull away when he felt an arm snake it's way around his waist and fingers entangle themselves in his hair. Seunghyun pulled him closer so that their bodies were pressed against each other and Jiyong could feel the hard conours of Seunghyun's body. Jiyong gasped and Seunghyun took advantage of that by sliding into Jiyong's mouth. Jiyong's eyes opened wide when he felt Seunghyun's tongue moving against his own but he quickly relaxed again and closed his eyes. They continued the kiss until they felt their lungs burning for air. They seperated for air but Seunghyun kept Jiyong in his arms.

"I think we should move inside. You're not wearing a jacket and I don't want you to catch a cold." Seunghyun said to Jiyong. Jiyong looked down at himself and noticed that he only had a think shirt on. He blushed and quickly followed Seunghyun into the house. He put his slippers on and followed Seunghyun to the living room. He sat down next to Seunghyun but apparantly not close enough since Seunghyun pulled him so that their thighs were pressed against each other.

"Seunghyun, I think we should talk about this, whatever this is because i'm so confused." Jiyong mumbled. He had been so bold moments ago but now his nerves had come back in abundance. Did Seunghyun feel the same way as he did?

"I think we should talk about this too. Let me start. I want you and I will make you mine." Seunghyun stated. Jiyong looked up shocked that Seunghyun could just say it like that.

"You make it sound so simple." Jiyong said before looking away. Seunghyun growled lowly in his throat before grabbing Jiyong's chin and pulling him back tp face him.

"Why can't it be that simple? We like each other and we're both single. Why does anything else matter?" Seunghyun challenged as he look deep into Jiyong's eyes. Jiyong gulped as he saw fire in Seunghyun's eyes.

"I wish it could be but there is so much more to it. How can I be with you when i'm not gay? What if the fans find out before we're ready to tell them? It would ruin both of us." Jiyong said. He pulled away from Seunghyun and moved to the other end of the couch.

"Jiyong, it doesn't matter if you're gay or not. It doesn't matter if the fans find out or not. Our loyal fans will always support us. All that matter is how you feel when I do this." Sunghyun said and with that he walked over to Jiyong and pulled him up. He gently brushed some hair away from Jiyong's face before leaning in and pressing his lips to Jiyong's. Seunghyun held Jiyong's head between his hands and deepened the kiss. Jiyong moaned when he felt Seunghyun's tongue sliding against his own. He kept coming up with excuses for them not to be together but in the end he gave up so easily. They kept kissing until they ran out of air but even when they pulled away to breathe they kept pecking each others lips. Jiyong sighed and let his arms wrap themselves around Seunghyun's waist.

"You're right. I can't deny that your kisses do something to me." Jiyong spoke softly. He laid his head against Seunghyun's chest and listened to his heart beating.

"Jiyong, if you're scared we can take this as slow as you want. I don't want to rush you into anything but I can't let you deny us. I feel too strongly for you to do that." Seunghyun said. Jiyong smiled as he felt Seunghyun's chest rumble beneath his cheek. He looked up to meet Seunghyun's eyes.

"What do you mean you feel too strongly for me to do that?" Jiyong asked confused.

"You want to know the truth?" Seunghyun asked. Jiyong nodded and Seunghyun pulled away to sit down on the couch again. He waited for Jiyong to sit down before starting. "A couple of years ago, I realised I was gay and I had a relationship with a man, a fellow actor. I thought we were in love so I did everything for that man. A few months after we got together I came home to our shared house and I heard some strange noises. I followed the sounds to our bedroom. When I opened the door I saw him in bed with one of his directors. I was shocked so I just walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I drank wine until I heard the director leave. When my boyfriend came in the kitchen and saw me he looked like he'd seen a ghost. I asked him how long and he said that he'd been doing it all along. I'd been calling directors and telling them to meet him and he'd been sleeping with them to get the parts. I told him to pack his things and leave and since then I haven't let another in my heart but a little under a year ago something changed. A new solo artist debuted and when I heard his voice something happened. It's like he was speaking directly to me. When he sang of heartbreak, I cried. When he sang of happiness, I laughed. I looked up this artist and watched his music videos. I thought that he was beautiful and eventually I found myself falling for him. I fell for his voice, his face and the way he acted in interviews. I didn't fool myself though. I thought nothing would happen, he was probably just putting on a mask for his fans, right? I was right it was a mask but it was just covering an even better man."

"Who is he?" Jiyong asked quietly after Seunghyun fell quiet. His heart hurt thinking about Seunghyun loving another. It sounded like Seunghyun felt for this man as Jiyong felt for him.

"Do you even need to ask?" Seunghyun asked, turning to face Jiyong. Jiyong just looked at him. He didn't understand what Seunghyun was trying to say. "The man I love is you."

"What?" Jiyong said, shocked at what he was hearing. Seunghyun loved him?

"It's you. Only you can move me so deeply. Your music touches my very soul, it's like you speak directly to me. When I first saw you, I fell in love. You're beautiful Jiyong. Inside and out. Everything about you is just beautiful." Seunghyun said. He leaned over and pecked Jiyong's lips again.

"You love me?" Jiyong asked in shock. Seunghyun smiled softly at him and nodded.

"I love you Jiyong." Seunghyun whispered. He pulled Jiyong into his arms and smiled as he felt Jiyong hug him.

"I think I love you too." Jiyong whispered. Seunghyun didn't say anything, he simply tightened his hold on Jiyong.

~ ~ ~

Aww, poor Seunghyun. Why do I make their pasts so bad? Oh well, yay they're finally together! I want to say thank you again to everyone who's reading this story, subscribing to this story or commenting on this story. I didn't expect so many people to like it but i'm so happy that you do. If you don't like it then tell me why. Let me know what you think of the story so far, won't you?