What Is This?

Puppy Love

Jiyong stared as he saw Seunghyun walk on stage. He hadn't spotted him yet as he was too busy greeting the screaming fans with a small wave. When he turned around and spotted Jiyong on the couch his eyes widened slightly and Jiyong could see something in his eyes but he quickly schooled his expression into his usual cool expression before Jiyong could see what it was. Jiyong was jealous of how easily he made that seem as it was taking everything in him to stop his jaw from dropping. They had been on the phone to each other and he had told Seunghyun about performing on this show but Seunghyun hadn't mentioned anything about being on the same show. He was so deep in his thoughts that he almost jumped when Seunghyun sat down beside him on the chouch. He looked up and glared at Seunghyun when he spotted the look on his face.

tumblr_lllch89n4l1qg9qw8_thumb.jpg

"Annyeonghaseyo Seunghun ssi or should I call you Top?" Jina asked. Jiyong looked at her and almost rolled his eyes when he saw her eyes almost glowing when she looked at Seunghyun. Was she actually going to flirt with him right here and now?

"Annyeonghaseyo Jina, Seunghyun is fine." Seunghyun answered in his deep voice. Jiyong almost shivered when he heard that voice in person again, it sounded different to when it was on the phone.

"Tell me, where did the nickname Top come from?" Jina asked with a flutter of her eyelashes. Jiyong almost laughed at her efforts. She was being so obvious but still Seunghyun wasn't reacting at all.

"When I was in my first movie, I wanted everything to be perfect so I was always telling the director to redo scenes I didn't think were right and telling him how I would improve scenes. When he asked why I was being like this I told him 'I want this film to go to the top' and from then on he called me Top." Seunghyun replied with a small smile. Jiyong turned to him and smiled at him before turning back to Jina. His eyes widened when he saw that hers were narrow. Had she seen the smile?

"Do you two know each other?" She asked bluntly. Jiyong could almost hear her producer gasp at the way she had asked. The audience seemed to come alive with whispers.

"Yes we know each other. We're friends." Seunghyun simply replied. Jiyong almost rolled his eyes at the relaxed manner of the man next to him.

"You're friends? I've never heard that before." Jina said, shocked that she didn't know something about her guests.

"We're recent friends. We met a couple of weeks ago and have kept in touch with each other. We were actually on the phone to each other just before G-Dragon performed." Seunghyun answered.

"Yeah and you never mentioned that you were going to be on the same show." Jiyong mumbled. He thought that he had said it quiet enough but Seunghyun still heard it.

"I wanted to see your face when you saw me. It was quite funny, I almost laughed." Seunghyun said with a grin.

"I know, I saw your face when you sat down. I almost hit you for it. That was really mean you know." Jiyong answered as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"I didn't do it to be mean, I just thought it would be a nice surprise for you." Seunghyun said. Jiyong looked at him and saw that he looked guilty. Jiyong nudged him and smiled.

"You can make up for it by paying for dinner." Jiyong said. He was joking but a part of him hoped that Seunghyun wouldn't know that.

"You can come over after and I'll cook something. You can bring Gaho too if you want. I know how attached you two are." Seunghyun replied. Jiyong was about to say something else when he realised what was happening. He was flirting. He put his head down as he felt his cheeks heat up.

"So you two are good friends?" Jina asked. Seunghyun's eyes widened slightly as he remembered where they were. He mentally swore to himself for acting that way while filming but everyone else seemed happy.

"Yes, we're very good friends. We call each other everyday and always make sure that the other is alright." Seunghyun answered with a smile. He looked at Jiyong but he was keeping his head down. Seunghyun's eyebrows furrowed. Why was he looking down now?

"What do you mean you make sure each other are okay? Do you mean that you were taking care of him when he split with Hyerin?" Jina asked. Seunghyun's eyes seemed to go cold and Jina wished she could take back what she had said.

"I have been making sure that he was okay because of that but there are other personal reasons. I won't go into anymore detail." Seunghyun answered. People in the audience were looking shocked as Seunghyun had changed suddenly from a man who was laughing with his friend into someone who was protecting his friend. They were in awe of how quickly he changed.

"U-um, y-yes I undertand that. Tell me about your new movie Seunghyun. I heard that the director gave up and made you co-director." Jina said. She cursed herself for stuttering but she felt so nervous when his eyes met hers, they pierced right through her. She quickly changed the subject and carried on with the interview but she had learned her lesson. Don't mess with Seunghyun's friends.

~ ~ ~

Seunghyun and Jiyong walked down the corridor with each other without saying a word. The silence wasn't exactly comfortable but neither knew how to break it. Something felt different and they didn't know what. They collected their things from their dressing rooms and made their way to the car park. They had both come in seperate cars so they agreed that they would take their seperate cars and would meet up at Seunghyun's house. Jiyong waved goodbye as Seunghyun drove off. He sighed as he sat in his car without going anywhere. What was wrong with him? He was acting so strange. Since when did THE G-Dragon blush? He shook his head and drove home. He quickly went inside and took his shoes off.

"Gaho! Come to appa." Jiyong called as he walked through the house. He smiled as he got to his room and saw Gaho sleeping on his bed. He knew that most owners would berate their dog for being on the furniture but Jiyong knew that Gaho only did it because he missed him. He softly Gaho, trying not to wake him up before he went into his bathroom and took a shower. He got dressed and checked himself in the mirror before slapping his forhead. Why did he care about what he looked like? He was only going to have dinner with Seunghyun. He shook his head but checked again anyway. He had to admit, he looked good.

GDragon+d0031942_4aa28540d6c7a.jpg

He turned around and saw a yawning Gaho. He picked him up and brought him with him to the door. He put his shoes on and went to the car. He put Gaho in the back and made sure he was comfortable before getting into the driver's seat and setting off. In what seemed like no time at all they were outside Seunghyun's house. Jiyong saw Gaho look at the house and start wagging his tail, he must have remembered Seunghyun. Jiyong got out and opened the back door but Gaho jumped out before he could pick him up. He watched, shocked as Gaho ran up to the front door and started scratching it and barking. He quickly locked the car and made his own way to the front door. He was about to knock when the front door opened.

"I thought I heard something out here. I guess the little guy remembers me." Seunghyun said as he crouched down and petted Gaho. Jiyong looked at him, admiring how handsome he was. He shook his head try and stop the thoughts but he couldn't deny it. Seunghyun looked good.

2r4hk5d.jpg

"He will remember you, you helped him and were nice to him. Gaho never forgets someone who's been nice to him." Jiyong said. He follwed Seunghyun into the house and put on the slippers that he had worn last time.

"Good, he's a really nice puppy. He's well behaved, I like him." Seunghyun said. Jiyong looked up and saw that Seunghyun was still Gaho. He felt strangely jealous but ignored it. Why would he be jealous of Gaho. He sat on the couch and Seunghyun sat down next to him.

"Is it alright if he comes up on the couch?" Jiyong asked. He saw Seunghyun nod and patted his lap. Gaho jumped up and settled himself on both of their laps. They both him and sat in silence for a while before Seunghyun broke it.

"Did you want me to deny us being friends in the interview?" Seunghyun asked suddenly. Jiyong was shocked at the question.

"No! Why would you think that?" Jiyong replied. He couldn't understand where this had come from.

"Well you've been acting strangely since the interview. That was the only reason I could think of." Seunghyun answered with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Oh that...it's not that. It's just...you know what, never mind. I was just thinking of some stuff." Jiyong slowly replied. The truth is that he didn't know why he was acting weird.

"Did you get upset at the questions she was asking?" Seunghyun asked. He gently laid his hand on Jiyong's arm as a way to soothe him.

"No, it was just something I thought of during the interview, it doesn't matter." Jiyong said. He smiled at Seunghyun and hoped he'd drop it.

"Okay, shall we go eat now?" Seunghyun asked as he stood up. Gaho glared at him for disturbing him but soon forgot about it when Jiyong got up and set him down on the couch.

"Sure, did you actually cook?" Jiyong asked as they moved into the kitchen. He laughed as he spotted take away boxes on the kitchen table. "Asked and answered."

"Before you start thinking that I can't cook I should tell you that I had nothing in that I would be able to turn into a delicious meal. I am actually a very good cook but I haven't had a chance to shop." Seunghyun told Jiyong before he could too much. Jiyong held up his hands in surrender and sat down in one of the chairs. Seunghyun sat across from him. They dug into the food only speaking occasionally to say how delicious the food was. Jiyong looked up when another pair of chopsticks came into his vision.

"What are you doing?" Jiyong asked as he pulled away to avoid getting food all over his face.

"You should try this, it's delicious." Seunghyun said. He moved the chopsticks closer again and Jiyong eventually opened his mouth. Seunghyun watched as he chewed with a smile. "Yummy, right?"

"Yes, it's yummy." Jiyong answered. He felt his cheeks warm up again and cursed his fair skin. He quickly went back to eating and tried to ignore the butterflies in his stomach. They ate in silence for the rest of the meal. When Jiyong finished he sighed and pushed the empty box away. He jumped when he felt something touch his lips. He looked up and met Seunghyun's eyes. He watched as Seunghyun his finger and felt his face light up.

"You had some sauce on you lips." Seunghyun said before Jiyong could ask. Jiyong disappeared into the living room as Seunghyun cleared away the empty boxes. Jiyong sat there Gaho in silence. He felt weird and didn't know what to do. He had to get out of here, he was getting so confused. He made his way to the door and put on his shoes but before he could leave he heard Seunghyun come out of the kitchen. He turned around and saw Seunghyun looking at him in confusion.

"I just remembered that I have to be in the studio early tomorrow." Jiyong sai. He couldn't meet Seunghyun's eyes and he knew that Seunghyun would know he was lying but he didn't care right now. He grabbed Gaho and rushed to his car. He saw Seunghyun standing in the doorway but he ignored him a drove off. He finally arrived at his own house and turned the car off. He sat there for a moment before his head hit the wheel. What was going on with him? "Gaho, I think your appa is going mad."

~ ~ ~

Thank you so much to everyone for supporting this story. I can't tell you how happy I am that you all like it. As always let me know what you think. I love reading your comments.