The Picture

Puppy Love

Jiyong and Seunghyun were cuddled up together on Seunghyun's couch. It was one of their rare days off and they had decided to spend it together indoors, away from the fans and the press. They just wanted a day where they wouldn't have to hide and they wouldn't have to worry about who was watching. They had been going out for six months and the only people that kew were their friends. The fans had a feeling about what was going on and had started calling them GTop but Jiyong and Seunghyun simply told everyone that they were close friends. That didn't stop the fans writing about them though and Seunghyun didn't want them to stop. He kept reading GTop fanfiction and telling Jiyong about them. Jiyong thought it was cute but some of the stories were too close to the truth for his liking. The silence was broken by Jiyong's phone ringing. Jiyong looked at the display and saw Seungri's name flashing. Jiyong looked at Seunghyun in confusion. Seungri knew that Jiyong was spending today with Seunghyun, why would he be disturbing them?

"Hello?" Jiyong answered hesitantly.

"Hyung? Turn on channel six." Seungri quickly said. Jiyong repeated the messaged to Seunghyun and stayed on the phone as he did so.

"Seungri? What is this about?" Jiyong asked.

"I heard from a friend of mine that they're going to run a story involving you." Seungri replied.

"A story involving me? I haven't done anything recently that they should be bothered about." Jiyong said.

"That's all I know hyung. I'll call you later. I just wanted you to know." Seungri replied. They quickly said godbye to each other and hung up.

"What was that about baby?" Seunghyun asked as he pulled Jiyong close to him again.

"I don't know. He just said that they were going to run a story on me. He didn't say what it was about. We'll just have to wait and see." Jiyong answered with a shrug. They watched the gossip programme in boredom. So far they had mentioned a lot of stories that they both knew weren't true so neither was worried about what the story about Jiyong would be. They weren't as calm when a picture appeared on the screen.

ocwt6vkj:iphone

"This picture was sent in by an anonomous viewer. We have checked it over and it has not been edited in any way. We can clearly see that this is Choi Seunghyun and Kwon Jiyong kissing. There have been rumours about these two people before but there was never any proof and they always denied that they were more than friends. They have always claimed to just be very close friends. We asked colleagues of theirs and they claimed that Seunghyun and Jiyong have always seemed to be more than friends. They refused to comment further but we think that it's clear from this photo that Seunghyun and Jiyong are more than friends. Check out our website for more on this story."

"I guess it's time to come clean." Seunghyun commented. Jiyong simply nodded dumbly. He knew that this time was coming but he thought that it would be further down the line. Seunghyun must have seen that he was panicking as he pulled him close and spoke quietly in his ear. "Don't panic Jiyong. We knew this would happen. Our fans already know that something is going on and they support us. We'll be alright."

"I know but i'm just shocked. How did they get the picture? We were so careful." Jiyong said. He felt himfel relax as Seunghyun started to his hair.

"I don't know. Maybe we were careless once. We can't change it now. We can just make the best of the situation." Seunghyun said. Jiyong pulled back and looked at him weirdy.

"How can you be so calm about this?" Jiyong asked.

"I'm thinking about what it'll be like when this all dies down. We'll be able to be together in public. We can kiss, hold hands and go on dates without worrying about being caught. We'll be able to be a proper couple." Seunghyun answered. He couldn't hide his smile by the end of his answer. Jiyong smiled along with him. He hadn't thought about it like that but now he realised Seunghyun was right. No matter what happened now, they would stay together.

"Well since you put it like that, I guess we have some calls to make." Jiyong said. Seunghyun looked at him and saw a smirk on his face. Jiyong had a plan and Seunghyun had no choice but to go along with it.

~ ~ ~

"Are you sure you want to do this boys?" Seunghyun's manager asked one more time. They looked out at the sea of reporters in the room and gulped. They looked into each other's eyes and nodded. They were determined to get this over with. Manager saw that they were going to go through with it. He sighed and went out to greet the reporters.

"Well, it's too late to go back now." Jiyong said nervously. Seunghyun gently patted his shoulder in an effort to calm him down.

"We wouldn't want to anyway. It seems like a big deal now but they'll only be asking questions about our relationship. They're not going to ask anything we can't answer. If you don't know how to answer something nudge my leg, okay? Just think about what it'll be like after this." Seunghyun said. He gently kissed Jiyong's lips and neither tried to deep the kiss, this was more about giving each other comfort than passion. Jiyong pulled away and smiled softly at him before lacing their fingers together. He heard Seunghyun's manager call their names and pulled Seunghyun with him. They nodded politely to the reporters as they took their seats at the table at the front of the room.

"Hello everyone, thank you for coming today. Seunghyun and I have decided that it's time to confirm the rumours. We are more than friends, we have been in a relationship with each other for six months. We are willing to answer questions but please respect our privacy." Jiyong said with a smile. The room was immediately filled with shouting as the reporters tried to be heard over each other. Jiyong pointed to a female reporter near the front.

"Why did you two feel the need to hide your relationship from the press and your fans?" She asked.

"It wasn't that we wanted to hide it from everyone, we just wanted our relationship to be private for a while. We needed time to strengthen our relationship and be sure that we were serious about each other before letting everyone know." Jiyong answered smoothly. He smiled at the reporter and chose someone else.

"Are you worried that this will ruin your careers?" A male reporter asked. Seunghyun glared at him slightly and answered the question before Jiyong could.

"We're not worried about that at all. Although we want people to support us and be happy for us, we will stay together no matter what. We have discussed this matter a lot and we understand that it will be difficult at first but we believe that our fans will support us." Seunghyun said. He sqeezed Jiyong's hand for a second and smiled at him. Seunghun chose the next reporter.

"Have you anything to say to those that already ship you two?" A female reporter asked. Seunghyun and Jiyong looked at each other and smirked slightly before turning to answer the question.

"I want to thank them all for giving us the confidence to admit our relationship. We know that we seem very confident right now but that's only because of them. We were afraid that we would be rejected by everyone and that our lives would basically be over but we heard about GTop and there are so many people out there that already supprt our relationship. It's amazing." Jiyong said.

"I also want to add that they have been so close to the truth sometimes that it scared me. I thought some of our friends might be posting these stories." Seunghyun said getting a small laugh from the reporters. Jiyong chose the next reporter.

"Do your family and friends know about your relationship?" An elderly male reporter asked.

"Our friends knew about our relationship all along and used to help us go on dates without being noticed but we have only recently told our families." Jiyong answered.

"How did your families take it?" A male reporter at the front asked.

"My family is overjoyed. They keep going on about how THE Choi Seunghyun is going to be a member of their family. My sister keeps saying she should be the one to marry him but I know she's happy for me." Jiyong answered.

"My family is happy for me. They already knew about my preference and they have always supported me in my decisions. My mother mey Jiyong quite recently and has decided that if we were to ever break up, she would adopt him. I told her that might make family gatherings a bit awkward." Seunghyun answered. The reporters laughed again and even Jiyong chuckled when he remember that particular day.

"What do you think the future holds for you?" A voice called out. Jiyong and Seunghyun looked and saw a middle aged female reporter. They smiled at each other before answering.

"We think that the future is uncertain right now but one thing is for sure, we'll still be together." They both answered. They called an end to the press conference and left amidst more questions being shouted at them. They got out of the room and looked at each other. They smiled and kissed each other passionately.

"Now all we can do is wait and see how everyone reacts." Jiyong said. Seunghyun nodded and pulled Jiyong into a hug.

~ ~ ~

I'm so sorry I didn't update yesterday, I got into a drama I was watching. I know it's a lame excuse but in my defense TOP was in it. Just in case you haven't noticed, I have changed the rating. I was planning to make this story M rated but it's turned out fluffy and I can't bring myself to make it ty. Sorry if this has upset anyone, I might do a ty sequel to this (The next chapter is going to be the epilogue). Thank you everyone for commenting and subscribing. Like I said the next chapter is the epilogue and it should be up either later tonight or tomorrow.