Chance Meetings

Puppy Love

It had been two weeks since Jiyong had met Seunghyun and although they had both been too busy to see each other, they had kept in contact. They were always on the phone to each other and texting each other when they had free time. Every time Seunghyun called he always made sure that Jiyong was okay and he always cheered him up if he was upset, Jiyong was so happy that he had a friend like Seunghyun. He loved his other friends but the only other person who was this caring towards him was his best friend Youngbae and he had been busy doing the choreography for Jiyong's latest song. He had been inspired by his break up and had immediately written a song about it. He had released it a few days later when he had recorded and edited it. It was quick but he wouldn't rest until he finished it.

"Ji, you're on in five." Jiyong turned around and smiled when he saw Youngbae stood in the doorway. Jiyong didn't have a manager because he preferred doing everything himself but Youngbae always acted like a manager when he was around. Jiyong was currently sat in a dressing room in the MBC building waiting to perform his new song for the first time. He was nervous but excited at the same time and, for Jiyong, that was the perfect mix.

"Okay, thanks Youngbae." Jiyong said as he stood up. He quickly checked his appearance in the mirror before making his way to the stage. He greeted his dancers and put his microphone on before making his way on stage. He waved at his fans as he was greeted by their deafening screams. He saw banners with his name being waved around and smiled, he was happy to know that there were people out there that did love him. He got into position along with his dancers and waited for the music to start.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELLSyizi628 this is the performance if you want to watch.)

Jiyong bowed to the fans as the performance finished. The fans were chanting his name and he grinned at them. They had liked his song and his performance and for that he was glad. He always wanyed his fans to like his work, who wouldn't?

"Thank you everyone for your hard work and tomorrow lunch is on me." Jiyong said to his dancers as he met up with them backstage. He laughed as they all cheered and patted him on the back. He watched as they all made their way back to their dressing rooms with huge smiles on their faces. Jiyong had been pretty harsh on them in practice because he wanted to get this performance right. He was a perfectionist when it came to performing for the fans. The dancers always put their all into every performance and they put up with so much from him, he always liked to treat them to dinner to thank them. Jiyong sighed and went back to his own dressing room. He quickly put on a fresh outfit and checked that he still looked good. He made his way back to the stage and entered when he heard his name called. He made his way onto the stage to more screams from the fans.

g-dragon_gives_a_hearty_wave-5438.jpg

Jiyong bowed to the host before taking a seat on the couch opposite her.

"Annyeonghaseyo, G-Dragon imnida." He said to the host.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Jina imnida." Jina replied with a small bow of her own.

"Thank you for having me on the show." Jiyong said.

"Thank you for being here, that was some performance that you gave us. It was so powerful.Is there a reason for that?" Jina asked. Jiyong knew that the interview was underway now and he had to be careful about what he said.

"I always try hard to make my performances powerful because my fans are so supportive of me and this is my way of repaying them." Jiyong answered with a smile.

"You're performances are always good but this one felt like it had meaning to you. Could that be anything to do with certain rumours that are going around at the moment?" Jina asked innocently. Jiyong could see her eyes glinting as she thought she had him now.

"I don't really have time to listen to gossip and when I do hear it, I don't usually pay attention to it. What rumours are you referring to?" Jiyong asked curiously.

"The rumours that you recently split with your girlfriend Hyerin." Jina replied. She smiled as she knew that there was no way for Jiyong to talk his way out of it now.

"I did split with Hyerin. We both realised that we want different things in life and decided that we should part ways." Jiyong answeed. He mentally gave himself a pat on the back for thinking of that reply so quickly. He had really been thrown off by her asking questions about Hyerin. He hadn't been told about those, he thought that they were just going to talk about his upcoming tour and his new album.

"You and Hyerin were together in high school, weren't you? Why did you only just discover that you want different things?" Jina asked. Jiyong was starting to get annoyed with the personal questions but he couldn't say anything.

"People change. When we were in high school we did want the same thing but we both changed and want something else now. It's as simple as that. Our relationship was good but it had run it's course." Jiyong answered with a smile. He knew that she could see that it was a fake smile but she was just going to ignore it.

"So you're saying that-" Jina stopped talking when she saw the producr glaring at her and motioning for her to move on. She sighed and decided to do as he said. "Tell us about your new album, G-Dragon ssi."

Jiyong started talking about his album and his tour. He relaxed slightly because the personal questions had stopped but he wouldn't be completely relaxed until he left the studio. He knew that Jina was only doing her job but she was trying to find a scandal and he wasn't going to let that happen. Soon it was time for Jina and Jiyong stopped paying attention. He politely clapped as she announced the guest but gasped when he saw who was coming out. Seunghyun.

~ ~ ~

I can't believe how many subscribers I have, thank you all so much. I hope you all enjoy this chapter and let me know what you think of it. If you notice any mistakes feel free to let me know.