Advice From A Friend

Puppy Love

Jiyong sat in his dance studio with his head resting on his knees. He hadn't been able to sleep last night. He couldn't stop thinking about what had happened at Seunghyun's house. He couldn't understand what he felt. He had never felt anything like it. He sighed and looked at his phone for what had to be the 50th time this morning. He wanted to text or call Seunghyun but he couldn't figure out what he should say. He sighed again and put his phone back in his pocket.

"Wow, hyung wasn't kidding." Jiyong looked up and groaned when he saw his friend Seungri stood there. He knew that Seungri was only going to end up teasing him. He meant well and he was a good friend but he could never resist making a joke. He closed his eyes and waited for the torture to begin.

1274717051004.jpg?et=cREqIx6n1rHvRXLgH0t

"What are you doing here Seungri?" Jiyong asked when Seungri didn't say anything.

"Youngbae hyung called me and told me that you were upset about something and wouldn't tell him what it was." Seungri said.

"I'm not upset about anything." Jiyong denied. He avoided looking at Seungri as he always knew when he was lying.

"Yeah because you always sigh and check your phone obsessively when your fine. You're right, I guess i'll just be on my way then." Seungri said. He didn't actually leave though. Instead he moved to sit beside Jiyong. They sat in silence for a few moments before Seungri sighed. "So, are you going to tell me what's wrong?"

"I don't know what is wrong. I just feel weird." Jiyong replied with a shrug of his shoulders. He knew that Seungri wanted to help but he couldn't understand what he was feeling himself so how could he explain it to him?

"Why don't you just tell me what happened then?" Seungri asked patiently. He patted Jiyong's shoulder and waited for the older to talk. Jiyong looked sideways at him before talking.

"You heard that I became friends with Choi Seunghyun recently, right?" Jiyong asked.

"Yes, it was all over the gossip sites. Why?" Seungri replied.

"Well, I feel differently around him." Jiyong said.

"What do you mean you feel differently around him?" Seungri asked. Jiyong sighed again before going on.

"Well after the interview yesterday I went over to his house and we had dinner together. He fed me food and he cleaned sauce off of my lips before his finger. I kept feeling butterflies in my stomach and I know that I blushed more than once. I don't understand what happened." Jiyong said running his hand through his hair. He looked at Seungri and saw that he was trying to hold back a laugh. "What's so funny?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to laugh. It's just that you sound like a girl." Seungri said when he caught his breath. Jiyong glared and slapped his arm.

"What do you mean I sound like a girl? If you're just going to insult me when I talk to you then I won't bother." Jiyong said. He pouted and turned away from Seungri.

"No, wait. I'm sorry, i'll stop now. I think I know what's wrong with you hyung." Seungri said when he caught his breath. Jiyong tried to ignore him but his curiosity was piqued. He slowly turned to face Sungri again.

"What is it?" Jiyong asked.

"You like Choi Seunghyun." Seungri said. Jiyong stared in shock for a few seconds before bursting into laughter. Seungri watched as Jiyong banged the floor with his fist while laughing. His eyes widened when he saw tears rolling down Jiyong's face.

"I-I'm sorry. I thought you said that I like Seunghyun." Jiyong said when he finished laughing. He gently wiped the tears off of his face and took a couple of deep breaths to calm down. Seungri didn't look happy.

"I did say that hyung. You said that he makes you blush, you said that you feel butteflies in your stomach around him and you said that you think he's handsome." Seungri said.

"Wait, when did I say he was handsome?" Jiyong asked confused.

"You didn't say it but it's obvious. Who wouldn't think Choi Seunghyun is handsome?" Seungri said as if it was obvious which it really was.

"But how can I like him? I'm not gay." Jiyong said to himself.

"Hyung, it doesn't matter if you're gay or not. If someone is right for you, they're right for you. It doesn't matter if they're a man or a woman. Besides you don't have the best experience with girls, maybe you should give the other side a chance." Seungri said with a smirk. Jiyong rolled his eyes but thought about what Seungri had said. It kind of made sense. He had never felt this way around any of his friends but it wasn't necessarily a bad feeling. Just a new feeling.

"So...if I do like Seunghyun, what should I do?" Jiyong asked biting his lip.

"I think you should just go to him and kiss him." Seungri said with a small laugh. He got up and left the dance studio, leaving Jiyong to think about what he should do now.

~ ~ ~

Jiyong sat in his car thinking. It's all he had been doing all afternoon. He couldn't stop thinking about what Seungi had said and the more he thought about it, the more it made sense. All along he had thought that he was friends with Seunghyun but he never thought of him as a friend, he had always thought of him as something more. He couldn't believe how blind he had been. He looked out of the window and made up his mind. He got out of the car and went up to the front door. He knocked loudly and waited. It was late but he didn't care, he had to do this now. The door opened and a sleepy Seunghyun appeared, trying to rub the sleep out of his eyes.

"Jiyong? What are you doing here?" Seunghyun asked through a yawn. Jiyong just stood looking at him for a moment before he snapped. Without saying a word, Jiyong pulled Seunghyun to him by his shirt and crashed his lips against his own.