2

My Anonymous Admirer

Soojin's POV

I sighed once more and glared at Charin and Hyerim, "Shut up! Shut up, shut up, shut up..pleasee!" I groaned.
The suddenly quiet down and nodded, stiffling their laughters.
They have been teasing me about my admirer, guessing who it might be.
"I'll see you guys later?" I said to them, not putting any emotions. I am deeply annoyed. 
They pouted and nodded, understanding my not-so-pleasant mood today.

I sat down on my desk as I crossed my arms. Who the heck is playing a joke on me? Seriously. 
My anger rose once again when the Byun Baekhyun entered the class with a smirk plastered on his face again. 
He walked up to my desk, placing his hands on it in the process, "Why the long face little bum?"
I shot my eyes up at him, "I'm not in the mood today, Baekhyun. Leave me alone before I throw you off the 4th floor of the building."
He chuckled, "Fiesty today eh?" He left me alone and sat down on his chair, not bothering me no more.

I groaned and smashed my forehead on my desk, Now I can't stop thinking about that stupid letter.
A thought suddenly came to my mind. My friends and I did it back then, deciding who would we end up in the future; The 3rd person who enters the room will be that person.
But in my case at the moment, the third person who enters will probably be the one who sent me the letter. 
I sat back up, hoping for the best. 
First person who entered was Shim Geunho, second was Yoon Jaemin.
I found myself leaning over my desk, anticipating the third person who would enter the door.
He suddenly stepped in the class.
No way..
I know this method is stupid and is obviously not legit. Unless fate decides this would be the way to find a clue right?
My eyes rounded as I leaned back on my chair; it was Luhan.
He walked towards his desk with a smile on his face. He suddenly looked up and smiled even brighter at me. 
I felt my heart race, Could it be really him? I thought.
I suddenly started to put the pieces back together. Luhan doesn't usually acknowledge everyone especially girls. Sure, he had a smile on his face, sure, he's probably the nicest kingka. But now that I think about it, I have never seen him interact with them. I was actually quite surprised that he stood up for me earlier this morning.

I was quite bothered by the fact that it could be THE Luhan. Thoughts came and go. I'm a normal, uninteresting girl while he's the school's heartthrob a.k.a everyone's prince. Another thought was; anything is possible.

 

"What's up with your face?" Chaerin asked as the three of us walked home.
"You know the letter?"
Both of them stopped and turned to me, "What about it?"
"What if-.. Well, you know our method in elementary school?" I asked as I fiddled with my fingers uncomfortably.
"Yeah? The future boyfriend one?" Chaerin replied as she chuckled at the memory.
Hyerim looked confused as I turned to her, "We played a game. The third person who would walk in our homeroom would be our 'future boyfriend'," 
They both nodded, "Anyways. What about that method?"
"I tried it out. But..different case.." I mumbled quietly, but enough for them to hear.
"No way. You did it regarding the letter?!" Hyerim squealed.
"WHO WAS IT?!" Chaerin shook my violently as Hyerim halted her to a stop.
"It was Luhan.." 
Their eyes rounded, "The kingka? The prince? The one and only angel?!" They mid-yelled in unison.
I nodded, "Yeah.."
"Well, anything is possible right?" Hyerim teased. I chuckled and gently smacked her.
"What if it is him?" I asked them.
Chaerin's eyes widened once more, "Why the sudden interest?" She asked suspiciously.
"I was just-"
"YOU LIKE HIM? DON'T YOU?" She wiggled her eyebrows and poking my stomach. I smacked it away, "Yah. I don't-"
"Yeah. You like him. You're blushing." She stated as she dragged Hyerim with her, "See you later lovebug~"
"Yah!" I yelled at them, not removing my feet off the ground.
"Text us later!" They both yelled and waved at me as they disappeared to the subway station.
I sighed and unwillingly dragged my feet.
"Stupid letter. Stupid person who wrote that letter. Stupid school. Stupid-"
"Soojin?" A familiar voice called out to me.

 

 

"Um. I thought you lived in the other side?" I asked as I kicked a tiny pebble.
He chuckled as he tucked his hands in his pockets, "I had check up on my mother at the hospital, and I was on my way home when I saw a beau- I mean, familiar person and I found out it was you,"
"Oh." I managed to let out just a simple word. I didn't know how to strike up a conversation with him since we haven't really talked before, except for that time when I spilled the contents of my flasks on his shirt during chemistry.
"I barely see you in the halls anymore," He suddenly spoke up.
"Oh, yeah. Well we have no classes anymore," I chuckled silently. Great. Not much of a reply.
"Um so, Suho, aren't you supposed to be heading home now?" I stopped and pointed at the opposite direction. "It's getting pretty late.." I quickly added.
He chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck, "Exactly, that's why I'm walking you home."
"Wait. What?" 
"It's late. I can't let you walk home by yourself," 
"No, I'm fine. My house is only a couple more blocks away.." I replied. 
"No, I can't let you walk home alone at this time!" He insisted.
I sighed, "Fine. You win."

"Thanks for walking me home, even if you forced me." I joked.
He chuckled, "Just trying to be a gentleman."
Awkward silence filled the air once again.
"So, I'm going in now." I pressed my lips together and waved my hand in a single motion, "Bye. Thanks again, Suho."
"Um yeah. Bye. See you tomorrow. At lunch. I'll come by your table.." He smiled and waved as he nodded at me, "Go in."
I nodded and smiled as I went in my house.
It suddenly struck me.
Why did one of the kingka's walk me home? Why was it Suho? We never actually talked before. How..What..Why..
I threw my backpack on my bed as I sat on the edge contemplating what just happened.
He could've just said hi and sent me off on my way. His house was the opposite direction from mine, not to mention, blocks away. Why the sudden interaction.. He almost said something before too. Beau....Beautiful? No way. No way. No freaking way in hell would he call me that. Beau...stupid. Beau...nerd.
I plopped down on my bed, "I'm so freaking confused.."

 

Could he possibly be the one who sent me the letter?


 


New update!!^^
How was this one? Oho.
Another suspicious person added to our list!
1. Luhan
2. Suho
Who could be next? ;)
Please comment and subscribe~~