3

My Anonymous Admirer

"Oppa, will you go out with me?" A girl looked down on her feet as she stood in front of Baekhyun.
I watched in the sidelines along with the other students.
"No, I-" 
I cut Baekhyun off as I walked up to the girl, "Hey you,"
She looked up and blinked at me, "Waeyo?"
"Do you really like him?" I asked her as I turned to Baekhyun and smirked at him.
"Yeah, he's really cute.." She replied shyly, as a light shade of pink crept up on her cheeks.
I laughed, "Oh you're funny,"
She stayed silent as she looked at me innocently. 
"Yah. You bum, go away and play with toilet paper or something." Baekhyun scoffed and took my wrist and started to drag me away.
I shook away from his grip and went back to the girl, "You want an advice?" 
"Yah you-" I placed my hands in front of Baekhyun's mouth, preventing him from talking.
"This guy here, is a little poop face. He doesn't know how to treat a girl right. See how he treats me? What if one day when you give him an anniversary gift-"
Baekhyun's muffled cries underneath my hands grew louder as I tightened my hands on his mouth. 
"And he didn't like it, he'll suddenly start treating you like me? Eh?" I continued as I smirked.
The girl's eyes widened in horror and bowed to us, "I'm sorry Baekhyun oppa. I..I changed my mind! See you later!" She bolted out of the room and I let go of Baekhyun's mouth.
"You stupid little bum!" He yelled as he slightly pushed my shoulder making me tumble back.
"What? I was right. Plus, you were just going to break her heart." I replied monotoned.
"YAH! IT DOESN'T MATTER! AND I- I KNOW HOW TO TREAT GIRLS YOU LITTLE- YOU'RE NOT A GIRL THAT'S WHY I DON'T TREAT YOU LIKE ONE! ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE A GIRL? HUH?! LOOK AT YOU! THE WAY YOU TALK, DRESS, MOVE! YOU'RE NOT ATTRA-" He suddenly shut up as soon as he realised what he just said.
Okay, that hurts.
I know I may act like a boy sometimes, but I still am a girl. I still have feelings.
"Soojin-"
I scoffed as I smiled sarcastically, "You know, I may not act like a girl towards you, I may not be attractive like the other girls and all that crap, but whether you think so or not, I still AM a girl and I HAVE feelings."
"I didn't mean it that way-" He took a step forward reaching to grab my hand, but I stepped back as my tears began to water.
I left my spot and went back to sit on my desk. The students sat back down in silence, still awkward from what just happened. No one bothered to say a word to Baekhyun nor to me.
Baekhyun looked back at me, his eyes were sad and guilty at the same time, he looked like he was apologizing indirectly.
He sat back down on his chair without a word, and just on time, Luhan arrived.
"Woah..Why so quiet?" He joked as he headed to his spot. He looked up at me and smiled, but I couldn't seem to return it. He looked shocked by the atmosphere and the way I didn't even acknowledge his smile.
"Luhannie oppa, Baekhyun oppa went too far this time." A girl who was known to have an infatuation towards Luhan spoke up. I thought Baekhyun would yell at her but he remained silent, as if admitting he did wrong.

"What?" Luhan ignored the girl and turned to Baekhyun immediately. 
"What did you do?" He asked again. Baekhyun remained silent.
"Yah. Can't you talk?" I could tell Luhan was getting impatient just from his tone of voice. He was usually calm and collected.
"Baekhyun kinda stated that he didn't treat Soojin right because she's not a girl and stuff. And yeah." Geunho tattled.
Everyone tensed up, waiting for Baekhyun to erupt with anger. But he still didn't.

"Soojin-ah.." Luhan looked towards me.
"I'm fine. Geez. You guys don't need to symphatize me." I stated. Of course I still felt hurt from Baekhyun's words but I saw that he clearly didn't mean it and that he felt sorry just by the way he looked at me and stayed silent.
"Poopface." I called out to him.
He suddenly looked back, his face looking a lot brighter than before. I gave him a smirk, as if saying I was fine and I forgive him.
He smiled back.
A smile I hadn't actually seen before since usually a cocky smirk is plastered on his face.
He suddenly realized he was smiling and it turned into a smirk. He nodded, "Soojin."
I was shocked that he called me Soojin instead of Little Bum. But whatever. He'll call me that again soon. I can feel it.

 

Class ended fast and it was lunch time. I didn't bother going to my locker since I was buying my lunch today. I was walking towards my table when Chaerin and Hyerim suddenly jumped on me, "WE KNOW WHO IT IS!" They squealed.
"What?!"
"Well, kind of." They chuckled as they rubbed the back of their heads. 
We sat down on the table as Chaerin started to talk.
"You know one of the kingka's? Suho?"
"Uh..yeah.." 
"We caught him pass by your locker and stopped midway."
"So..?"
"So! We think it's him!" Chaerin said confidently.
"No way.." I mumbled.
"But then we also saw Luhan..."
"Wh-"
"And Baekhyun.." They slowly added.
I was about to burst into a rant about Baekhyun not being the one to do that kind of thing when the two kingka's Suho and Chanyeol headed to our table.
"Hey Soojin!" Suho waved at me as he smiled, his eyes turning into little slits.
I chuckled, "Hi Suho... Chanyeol-sshi."
Chanyeol and I were classmates in middle school, so we were very familiar with each other.
He nodded but then he looked at me suspiciously.
"Soojin-ah, is your locker near the music theatre?"
I looked up and nodded, "Yeah, why?"
"I saw a note on your locker, I think-"
Before he could even finish, Chaerin and Hyerim jumped out of their seat and ran out the cafeteria. 
"Are they okay?" He asked.
I laughed nervously, "Yeah.."
The three of us sat back down on the table, waiting for Chaerin and Hyerim.
"Why aren't you guys eating with the other guys?" I asked.
"They went out to buy their food and we're just waiting for them" Suho replied.
"Oh"

"OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH JIN! THIS LETTER IS SO CUTE AND FLUFFY AND ADO-" Hyerim smacked Chaerin telling her to shut up because Chanyeol and Suho was sitting in our table, looking at them weirdly. Well, except for Suho. Strange.
They passed it to me and I opened it,

Kim Soojin, 
     I think you're very beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. It's strange how a simple guy like me could fall for you so fast. Ever since we met, I couldn't stop thinking about you. I'm sorry about this letter. I think you find this creepy right? haha. I'm really sorry. I can't help it anymore. 
I hope you have a nice day today.
                                                                       - :)

"Oh gosh..Why.." I mumbled.
"What's that?" Chanyeol asked as he tried to take a peek.
"Nothing!" Chaerin, Hyerim and I yelled in unison.
"Is it a love letter?" He teased.
"Ha..Ha.." I chuckled nervously.
His eyes widened, "Woah. Really? I wonder who.." 
"Yeah.. We're so curious.." Hyerim replied.

I suddenly noticed that Suho was silent the whole time. He figeted nervously in his seat. Could it be him?
It looked like he was in deep thought which drew me into more suspicions.
Suho, why are you making my life harder?

 


ashdksjdhksjd Baek-jin moment-ish. 
What do you guys think? Suho maybe? ;)
Please comment and subscribe!^^