4

My Anonymous Admirer

Author's POV

The other guys had arrived from the convenience store and Suho and Chanyeol bid their goodbyes to the girls. Well, before Soojin had gave the two guys a 15 minute lecture on why they shouldn't tell anyone about the letter. 
"Don't say a word to any of your stupid friends or I'll kill you myself, Park Chanyeol." Soojin threatened as the two guys laughed and walked away. Of course, Soojin's threats won't stop the big mouthed Chanyeol from telling his friends.

"Why were you guys sitting there?" Chen asked as he pointed at Soojin's table.
"We were waiting for you guys." Suho replied nonchalantly.
"Why not stay here at our table?" Yixing questioned some more.
Luhan sighed, "Is it wrong for them to sit with Soojin and her friends?" 
They all got settled in their table when Baekhyun started babbling about his class and his hatred for Kim Soojin. 
Chanyeol's lips were quivering, wanting to just spill everything out from his mouth. Suho knew he was on the verge of telling. He glared at Chanyeol but of course, being a Park Chanyeol, that still wouldn't stop him.
"Soojin keeps getting letters from a person." He blurted out.
Everyong stopped eating as Luhan's eyes widened. Chen looked at Chanyeol, "Um. We don't care?" He rolled his eyes and resumed eating.
"Is it a love letter?" Yixing asked.
Suho nodded, "Yeah.."
Suddenly, a roaring laughter echoed through the cafeteria.
"THAT GIRL?!" He continued laughing as Chanyeol pulled him down to shut up.
He lowered his voice as the other students went back to what they were doing.
"Soojin? Kim Soojin?" He whispered, trying to stop his laughter.
"Yeah. What's wrong with that? She's kinda pretty." Chen interrupted.
"Oh please. That girl is not 'kinda pretty' she's-" He stopped midway and continued, "Who's stupid enough to like a simple girl like her?!" He laughed as he clutched his stomach. 
Suho glared at Baekhyun but he just stared back at him. He eventually lowered his laughter and sat still, "I'm good now."
During the whole time they were discussing Soojin (much to everyone's surprise, Chen also got involved), Luhan and Suho remained quiet while Baekhyun diverted Chanyeol, Yixing and Chen's positive comment about Soojin's personality and appearance into negative ones. 
Luhan suddenly stood up, "Why are you like that?" He suddenly said to Baekhyun.
"Being what? Me?"
"Yeah. Being a total jerk. I don't get why you keep trashing Soojin when she has done nothing to you." Luhan looked at him once more and walked out the cafeteria.
Baekhyun sat still and mumbled, "What's wrong with him.."
Suho sighed and looked over at Soojin's table. The girls already left.

 

BACK TO SOOJIN'S POV

"Hey Soojin~" 
I turned around and saw Baekhyun running towards me. I groaned and hurriedly closed my locker as I quickened my pace. I don't want to face his idiotness right now.
I figured he had already caught up to me as he placed his hands on my shoulders. "Wait up classmate." 
I shook his hand off and looked at him as he walked beside me, "What do you want, poopface?"
"Nothing. I just want to walk with you to class." He said plainly as he tucked his hands in his front pockets.
"Seriously, what's up with you?" I eyed him suspiciously.
He chuckled and leaned down close to my face, "Okay fine. Well, I heard you've been getting love notes."
My eyes widened and I pushed him away, "How the heck did you know!?" I half-yelled and half-whispered.
"Well-"
"I WILL KILL THAT PARK CHANYEOL." I gritted my teeth as soon as I realized.
He chuckled, "Yeah. Him."
"Shut up and don't tell anyone about that or you too will get it from me." I threatened.
He didn't seem affected, "You know, I really don't get who's dumb enough to like you." He smirked down at me.
"He's probably blind." I said, agreeing with what he said.
"So, what are the notes like?" He teased as he nudged me.
I pushed him away, "Creepy. Cheesy. Gross."
He laughed, "Ew. You have a stalker. Probably is a little bum like you." 
"Why are you even discussing this with me?" I asked.
"I don't know. Why am I even?" He mockingly said as he pretended to be in deep thought.
I groaned and continued walking as I caught sight of our homeroom at the end of the hallway.
"Seriously though. It really bothers me. I feel bad for that guy. Falling for a little bum like you." He spoke up again.
"Yah. Byun Baekhyun. Go away. I don't even know why I'm talking to you." I groaned as I walked faster, leaving him behind.
"We're in the same homeroom so you kinda have to walk with me." He said matter-of-factly.

 

We were close to the homeroom when I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders. Baekhyun and I turned around and saw Luhan.
"Sup guys." He said as he gave us a little wave.
"Sup." Baekhyun replied.
"Um. Hi."
We three entered the class together as I hurriedly went back to my seat not wanting to associate with any of the kingkas. Well, maybe Luhan, but only because he's actually nice and not annoying.
Luhan turned around from his seat and gave me a little smile. But it was enough to make me turn beet red. I nodded back and smiled in return. He turned back and faced the front and Baekhyun suddenly turned around too.
I looked at him as he looked back at me. He smirked and held out his fist, sticking his middle finger out and waving it around.
I scoffed and did the same thing but he kept on waving it. I suddenly put my fist down as I saw the teacher come in.
"Mr. Byun, I'd appreciate it if you stop sticking your middle finger out at Ms. Kim, and face the front." The teacher coughed as Baekhyun's eyes widened while he froze in spot, still with his finger up in the air.
I smirked and winked at him.
"Mr. Byun, turn around this instant!" The teacher raised his voice, making everyone giggle at Baekhyun who flinched and bowed his head in apology at the teacher.


Oh you dork kid.
 


Chanyeol being Chanyeol. hahaha.
Please comment and subscribe!!^^