Chapter 7

My Anonymous Admirer

I dragged my feet outside the house, not wanting to face Baekhyun at school. I know I was the one who did wrong, and I wasn't in the right place to just dance with Luhan and brush him off just like that. 
I couldn't sleep at all last night. Here I am, not bothering to cover up my dark circles underneath my eyes as I stepped in the school grounds.
"Jin!"
I looked up and saw Chaerin with Chen's arms around her shoulders.
"Guess who asked me out?" She wriggled her eyebrows excitedly.
I groaned, "That guy beside you.. I can see all the skinship right here."
"Yeah, this emotionless but adorable freak right here asked me out." She grinned widely. Chen on the other hand tried to remained emotionless, but struggled as his mouth twitched into a smile.
"You look terrible." Chen suddenly spoke up.
"I know that, Captain Obvious." I rolled my eyes as we three headed to my locker.
"So, mind telling me what's wrong?" Chaerin asked as she leaned on the locker with Chen standing beside her.
"Um, no, not with that thing standing beside you." I replied, not keeping my eyes away from my locker.
"Oh wow, thanks. That thing is your best friend's boyfriend. and I'm not like Chanyeol, so feel free to rant about your emotions, I don't really give a crap." Chen replied simply.
"Baekhyun and I got in a fight." I spoke up as I closed my locker. We were making our way to my class.
"Why would you care? You hate him." Chen and Chaerin replied in unison.
"I do hate him, but it wasn't always serious. This time, he really was angry with me." I sulked with the lovebirds trailing along.
"What did you even do that made him angry? Baek doesn't get angry that easily you know." Chen spoke up.
"I-"
"Hey Jin!"
Luhan suddenly came running beside me. Chen and Chaerin smiled at him, "Sup Lu."
"Hey lovebirds." he teased.
The couple rolled their eyes and walked away, "We're going to our class. See you guys later at lunch!"

Luhan and I entered the empty classroom as I sat down on my seat at the back. He placed his bag on his chair and headed to the empty chair beside me and sat down.
"So what's up?"
"Nothing."
"You don't seem fine." he pouted. I felt my stomach feel jittery.
"Um..I just-"
Suddenly Baekhyun stepped in the class, but stopped midway as he looked at Luhan and I. He plainly looked at me, with hurt and anger in his eyes.
Without a word, he sat down on his seat and plugged in his earphones.
"I'll talk to you later. Baek seems-"
"Go talk to him. Please." I pleaded, trying to hide the fact that I was the one who caused him to be like this.
Luhan looked at me strangely but nodded.
I watched him sit beside Baekhyun and he took off his earphones. I couldn't hear them that well, but I could make out a few words from Baekhyun.
"I'm.....seriously don't...Nothing's wrong...Crazy...girlfriend's waiting for you.."
I leaned over a bit and listened to Luhan this time.
"...Not my girlfriend...you have a fight..."
I gave up and smacked my hands on my desk making the two turn back.
"You okay there Jin?" Luhan chuckled.
I nodded and diverted my eyes to Baekhyun who looked at me with an unreadable expression.
"Hi poopface." I smirked as I waited for his comeback.
Without a reply, he ignored my statement and turned around to the front.

It remained like that all throughout the morning until lunch came. I quickly packed my stuff and run after Baekhyun.
"Ya. Poopface." I tapped his back as he turned around and stared at me for a second or two. He turned away and continued walking not even acknowledging my presence.
"What the fu.. Byun Baekhyun, talk to me." I stated as some students turned to look at us.
Baekhyun continued walking, "I'm sorry Baek!" I yelled, making him stop in his tracks.

He didn't turn back.

He continued walking and went in the cafeteria.
I felt my heart drop.
Fine, if you want to be that way, then fine. Two can play at that.

For the rest of the day, I ignored him not bothering him anymore.
I even ate in the school garden to avoid him. Chaerin and Hyerim would obviously be with them since their boyfriends are best friend's with him. I texted Chaerin just to inform her to not bother looking for me and told her my reason.

I hung my backpack around my shoulder as I headed to my locker. There was no note too. I was hoping I would get one. Just something to make this terrible day better.
As if God had heard my prayers, there was a note, and a single stalk of rose taped outside my locker.
I smiled to myself and took the note and the rose as I folded the paper.

Kim Soojin,

       Smile. You look prettier when you're not sulking. I hope this rose will at least make you happy. If you smile, I'm sure your day will get better. I'm sure of it.

P.S You looked beautiful yesterday night.

                                                                                              -:)
I smiled as I admired the rose. Yeah, Kim Soojin probably fell for this anonymouse creeper. Just..maybe.
I tucked the note in my pocket and held the rose as I walked outside the gates.
"Little bum!"
I felt my heart beat faster. 
I turned around and saw Baekhyun walking towards me with a smirk plastered on his face.

That anon was right.
This day did get better.


YAYAYYAYAYYA~~~

Do you guys want more BaekJin or LuJin in the next chapter?