Chapter 8

My Anonymous Admirer

Today's a Monday. Oh how I dread Mondays. 
I unwillingly dragged my feet along with me as I walked to school around 5am. It's one day in the school year where the students are supposed to go to school a few hours earlier than normal. I don't even know why we do it. We just sit in the school gym and hang out and play games and get to know each other. I know, it's stupid. 
The principal always holds the event early in the morning so it doesn't counteract our normal study time and classes.
Damn Korean education.


"Yah. Kim Soojin!"
I perked up as soon as I heard Luhan's voice from behind me. I turned around and saw him jogging towards me. He had a smile plastered on his face. Wow, morning person.
"You seem so eager to go to school.." I mumbled not interested in anything. I just wanted my sleep.
"Awh, is our Soojin not a morning person?" He mocked with a baby voice as he ruffled my already-messed-up hair.
"I will cut your pretty face. Don't touch me," I gritted my teeth at him. Honestly, even if it was Luhan, the Luhan that I have a teeny crush on, that was bothering me early in the morning, I really can't stand it. I hate everyone.
"Wow. You're scary," He chuckled and ruffled my hair again.
I groaned as I tried to flutter my eyes open.
There was silence until he spoke.
"Do you want a piggy back ride to school?" He asked.
I looked up at him with tired eyes, "But I'm heavy.."
He laughed and bent down on his knees, "Hop on,"
Well I wasn't going to turn down his offer. I need my sleep.
I nervously wrapped my arms around his neck and he stood up with his hands holding my thighs. Oh dear God. I can't.

"You're not heavy at all.. Light as a feather~" He sang.
I laughed tiredly, "Luhan.."
"Mhm?"
"Can I sleep?" 
"Yeah."
I smiled to myself and rested my head on his shoulder. Slightly nuzzling my head in his neck. I could've sworn I felt him tense up a bit. 

But come on, I wouldn't just let this opportunity go by. I mean, it'll probably be the last piggy back he'll ever give me...maybe.


"Why is she on your back?"
"Is she your girlfriend now Lu?"
"She's drooling on you.."
I heard a bunch of voices surrounding me.
I groaned and lifted my head up. I fluttered my eyes open. I suddenly realized I was still on Luhan's back.
I quickly jumped off and stumbled a bit. I bowed, "Thanks for the..ride?" I chuckled and rubbed the back of my neck shyly.
Luhan chuckled, "At your service, Jin."
I suddenly saw Yixing, Suho and Chanyeol staring at us with a confused look. Especially Suho. He looked somewhat bothered.

"AYO WADDUP ER'BODEEHHHH~" A loud, annoying voice rang behind me.
I groaned and turned around, "Poopface."
He smirked, "Little bum."
"You're in a good mood today Baek?" Yixing asked.
"Why? Can't I?" 
Yixing glared at him, "Geez, just asking."

Baekhyun stood beside me and tucked his hands in his pockets, "Hey there Miss Grumpy."
I just looked at Luhan and the other guys who were already making their way to gym.
"Don't talk to me. I'm tired." I shot him a glare and walked down the hall with him walking beside me.
"Hey Miss Grumpy, you should treat me."
I remained silent as I tried to ignore the annoying little kid beside me.
"Since you practically ditched me in the dance, you owe me." He poked my shoulder repeatedly, "Okay? Okay? Okay? Oka-"
"SHUT UP YOU BIG FAT BUFFOON!" I snapped at him.
He looked at me in shock but his lips suddenly curved into smile as he bursted into laughter.
"What are you laughing at?!" I yelled at him as I watched him clutch onto his stomach, with his undying laughter echoing in the empty hallway.
"Ugh. Whatever." I stomped off and headed to the gym, leaving him alone in the hall.
Eventually, he caught up with me as he held onto my sleeve.
"Wait up." He spoke as he refused to let go of my sleeve. I didn't bother shaking his hand off since I was too lazy to even get mad anymore. He just out the energy from me.

Chaerin and Hyerim were already sitting on the floor beside their boyfriends. Everybody in the gym was already fully awake. Ugh. People.
Although Chaerin's eyes were closed as her head bobbed all over the place. I looked at them as Chen suddenly caught her head with smile on his face as he placed it gently on his shoulder. They're so freaking perfect.
"Jealous?"
I heard an annoying voice whisper.
I looked beside me to only meet Baekhyun's face with a smirk plastered on it again.
"Jealous of what?" I scoffed as I walked towards the group.
"Chen and Chaerin. You want a boyfriend like Chen? Eh? Yeah?"
I groaned, "Shut up."
"Get-"
His voice was suddenly cut off when a bunch of girls jumped onto his arms, "BAEKHYUNNIE OPPAAAAAA!"
They all yelled in unison.
"OH DEAR GOD.." He yelled in surprised as he tried to shake them off, "Kim Soojin! Help!"
I rolled my eyes and ignored him as I sat down beside Suho.
"Hey Suho,"
"Soojin-ah~"
I looked at him as my eyes travelled to his red, 치킨 style hair (A/N: lol that's what my friends call the hairstyle that spikes up at the front)
"How come your hair looks nice at this time! Mine looks like crap.." I pouted as I reached out to touch his hair. Damn. So soft~~!
He chuckled as his cheeks slowly pinked, "Thanks, but I woke up extra early to make it this way!"
I pursed my lips up as I gently petted his hair without ruining it, "..it's so soft too.." I mumbled, completely focused on his hair.
I was suddenly caught off guard when I felt his hand play with the ends of my wavy hair that were coming out from my hood, "Hm.. Your hair isn't that bad though! It's pretty soft..even softer than mine!" He whined.
I chuckled and pushed his forehead playfully with my finger, "It isn't! You liar! Your hair is softer!"
He laughed and pulled my hoodie down and fixed my hair. His eyes were on my hair as he focused on gently combing his fingers through my hair. I felt my cheeks heat up. I looked at him once more as I took the time to examine his face. He's..actually..handsome? 
Then suddenly, 

Ba-bump. Ba-bump. Ba-bump. 

What just happened? Uh..

My heart just sped up twice than normal.


"What the heck Suho?" Baekhyun's voice suddenly interrupted Suho and I.
Suho suddenly backed away and looked up at Baekhyun who was standing up with a smirk on his face. Although Baekhyun's seemed forced, as if he's hiding something behind it.
"What?" Suho asked innocently.
"Why were you touching Soojin's hair?"
Did I hear it right? Soojin? Not little bum?
"Well she kept complaining it looked like crap and I guess I-"
"Why do you care?" I asked Baekhyun.
Baekhyun raised his eyebrows at me, "I don't."

He suddenly sat beside me and leaned on the wall, "So? Treating me out? Tomorrow? Yeah?" He playfully nudged me.
I groaned, "Ara! Ara!"
He fist pumped in the air, "Aw yeah~ I want to eat lots of food~"
I smacked his head hard, "Limited budget here bud!"
He pouted, "You cheapo."
I glared at him, "Fine! We're not going to go out tomorrow then!"
"Hey! I didn't say no! I want to go out with you! No take backs!" He accidentally yelled.
All the students turned to us.

I mentally facepalmed myself. You big mouthed kid.
I turned to Baekhyun who was waving his hands frantically yelling, "It's not like that! I mean like go out, literally! Like outside!" 

Dork.

 


I was kinda unsure which character should have the main part in this chapter, so it's a mix.
Although, Baekhyun and Jin's "date", (if you want to call it) will be on the next chapter! 
Please look forward to it!

Also!
There will also be a SuhoxJin and LuhanxJin in other chapters. But it's not fully decided yet!

Please don't be shy to comment! Thank you! xx