1

My Anonymous Admirer

"Please move," Soojin looked at Baekhyun, her eyes piercing through his.
He chuckled, "Trying to be tough, you little bum?"
"Move, and no one gets hurt," Soojin warned him as she clutched her books in her hand.
He smirked and stood up, towering over her. He leaned down as their eyes locked, "Make. Me."
In a blink of an eye, Baekhyun crashed onto the other tables, face flat on the floor.
The students gasped at the sight in front of them. 

Soojin laughed as she took a seat on her chair, placing her books onto her desk, "Puny poopface, that's what you get."
"YAH!" He screamed as he tried to stand up. The other girls were helping him when he brushed their hands away. He stomped his way to her as he smacked his hands on her desk. The students watched in silence watching the two bicker.
"Apologize." He demanded.
"No." Soojin scoffed as she crossed her arms.
"Apologize you bum. You ruined my blazer!" 
"No."
"YAH! You little-" He grabbed her by her collar when a hand grasped his wrist.
"Baekhyun, don't."
Soojin looked up and saw Luhan holding onto Baekhyun's wrist.
Baekhyun ignored Luhan and proceeded with what he was doing, "APOLOGIZE,"
Soojin looked at him emotionlessly, "No. You're the one who started it,"
"Why you little-"
Before he could even do anything, Luhan pulled Baekhyun away as he tumbled back. 
"Yah!" Baekhyun glared at Luhan.
"You can't just treat girls like that Baek," Luhan stated calmly.
"Soojin? A girl?" Baekhyun laughed as he clutched his stomach, "Oh Luhan, you're hilarious you know that?"

Luhan sighed as he walked over to Soojin, "Sorry about that Jin. You know how he is.." 
Soojin's heart fluttered as he smiled at her. No wonder why he's know as the angelic prince. He's too nice.
"It's alright, Luhan-sshi,"
He smiled and nodded, "See you around."

"Come on Baek." He grabbed Baekhyun as he pulled him towards their desk. Baekhyun turned to her as he held up his middle finger.
Soojin's eyes widened as she too did the same. Baekhyun smirked and turned around as he started chatting with Luhan.

 

It was already lunch time and Soojin headed to her locker when she saw Baekhyun coming her way. She continued walking as she passed by him, not even acknowleding his presence, unlike all the other girls in the school.
She heard him call her a little bum again, but she ignored him and continued on.
She spotted a note rolled up, placed between her lock. She looked around but there was nobody there since they were all probably in the cafeteria by now.
She backed away, checking if it was her locker. She raised her eyebrows as she took the note and unrolled it.

Kim Soojin, 

     You're the most beautiful girl I ever saw..

She scoffed and crumpled the paper, not bothering to read the rest. Ha. Ha. Very funny. These jokes don't work on me.
She tucked the note in her blazer pocket as she placed her books in her locker and then headed to the cafeteria. Well the girls are going to find this interesting.

 

"You have a secret admirer!" Her friend, Chaerin waved her hands around, with the note on her hands. 
"Yeah, keep flaunting it." I said sarcastically as I took a bite of my sandwich.
"I wonder who it is! We should investigate-" Hyerim was cut off by Soojin, who had already took the note away from Chaerin.
"Secret admirer? You guys are funny eh? This is obviously a prank." She said as she stood up and threw her unfinished lunch.
They were discussing about the anonymous note when the cafeteria was suddenly filled with screams.
"Kingkas.." The three groaned as their heads turned to the door.
6 guys were walking down the cafeteria, as if turning it into a fashion runway.
Chen, Baekhyun, Luhan, Suho, Chanyeol and Yixing.
They were the most admired guys in the school, both girls AND boys. Honestly, what's so great about them?

The three girls packed their stuff and headed out the cafeteria when they were stopped by an annoying voice.
"Yah, little bum."
Soojin groaned and turned around, "What do you want, poopface?"
"You have rice on your ." He smirked and walked away. Everyone's heads turned to Soojin and started to giggle.
She groaned as she mentally facepalmed herself. She flicked the little grains of rice on her bum, "Damn kingka's gonna get it from me.." She cursed under her breath, earning giggles from her friends.
"You really hate Baekhyun don't you?" Chaerin put her arms around Soojin as the three walked down the hall.
"..with all my heart." She stated.
"Why?" Hyerim asked curiously. Hyerim had only arrived in the school this year, therefore not knowing the main reason about the hatred between the two people.
"Well, our kingka here accidentally d her in the bus during junior year and Soojin punched him the in face. They both got off the bus and they continued bickering until bird poop fell onto his face. Then! Soojin's parents was called my Baekhyun's parents concerning their son's black eye, and well, their parents got along, but they still didn't." Chaerin explained.
"Oh. So that's why their nickname for each other are poopface and little bum," Hyerin laughed as she clapped, "Daebak!"
"In my defense, he did it on purpose you know!" Soojin whined.
"Why would he? You have no ." Chaerin joked as Hyerim laughed along.
"You guys are really.. aish." Soojin stomped away from them as they laughed and chased her, "Come back, little bum~" They teased.


 

How was the first chapter? Haha. Please comment and subscribe~~`^^