I'm sorry I had you worried

Key to Your Heart

***Your POV***

(sigh)

You turned you head to see the clock, it's almost 11 PM and you haven't finished your asisgnments.

You have finished 8 out of 12 assignments you had this week. You've been working non-stop in front of your laptop with papers and books, etc

You feel like your head is starting to hurt and spins.

 

"I think this is it for tonight, I'd better sleep now." You thought to yourself as you gulped down the last drop of water from your cup.

You clean up the table and head off to bed, you locked the door and everything. Both your parents and your sister is out of town for 3 days.

Just when you're about to crash onto the bed... *beep beep*

(phone reminder - send Mr.Cha's assignment to ______ [friend's name] !!)

Your eyes widened, your need to work on your group assignment, because tomorrow ______ [your friend] will be out of town]

Without options, you turn on your laptop again..

You worked for 3 hours until you finished your [art of the project...it's around 3 AM when you head to bed

--

The next morning, you woke up with a slight fever.

"Oh crap" you held your head...you feel nauceous and ran to the toilet and throw up.

"Must've been overworking" you thought when you finished.

 

You're sick but you can still handle it, you don't feel helpless at all so you get up and try to do your activites as usual.

You just remembered that SHINee will go to Hongkong today for SWC II in HK

 

*** Key's POV***

(phone vibrates)

1 new message

From : ________ baby

Msg : Key~~~, are you leaving for Hong Kong today? Good luck on your concert today! SHINee hwaiting! have fun kay? I love you

 

I smiled. That girl, she always remembers everything, my schedule, my problems, aigoo.

To : ________ baby

Msg : hey baby, yup I'm leaving in the evening. it's night flight T-T thaaaanks! I'll give out my best! thanks, Going to miss you

I looked around the room, and my suitcase is ready to go. But it's still so early, we're leaving in like.. still hours to go.

I heard Taemin whining outside, he'd probably lose something again, aigoo that kid. How am I going to leave him alone in the future? tsk tsk tsk

 

When I returned, there's a reply from ________

From : ________ baby

Msg : Oh? You still have time them ^^ what are you doing? Aww~but you're only leaving for 2-3 days, don't miss me that much kekeke.

---

To : _________ baby

Msg : yeah, we don't have anything to do. Wanna go out? I'll ask manajer-hyung if I can go out for while. Of course I'll miss you du-uh!

---

From : _________ baby

Msg : Ok! if you can't then it's fine, don't worry. Aww kibummie kekekeke, i'll miss you too. Will I or Won't I? kidding.

---

 

"Hyung-nim!" I come out from my room and search for hyung. I see manager hyung talking to Onew hyung in the pantry.

"Yes Key? do you need anything" he asked

"Uhm no. I just want to ask you, can I go out for a while to see ______ ? we have late flight right? I'll be sure to come back before you left."

"We're leaving at 4, don't be too long. Or even better..don't go out, just stay in your girlfriend's house or ask her to come here."

"Whoopie! Thanks hyung!~" I grabbed my phone and jacket, zoomed off to her house.

--

"Why?" Onew asked

"Why what?" manajer hyung raised an eyebrow

"How come you let him go? you usually don't lol."

"If he whines along the way, it'll trouble us. More over he needs to boost happiness and energy for the concert right? I don't want him whining in my ear. Besides we're staying for days in HK. Anyway as I said earlier .... etc etc etc"

Onew just laughed and continued their discussion.

 

*** Your POV ***

Oh Thanks God! The fever had gone down, Key will be super worried if he finds out.

You changed to some grey loose shirt and loose pants (you know like Exo's pants in history, the loosey ones? xD) and waited for Key to pick you up.

You're just feeling a little bit nauceous but you held it in. Soon Key comes to pick you up and you guys decide to walk around the neighbourhood and have lunch together.

You tried so hard not to look sick, though everytime you eat you feel like throwing up right away.

"You okay?" he asked

"Yeah I'm fine, just have a lot in mind. There's so many things to do and so little time." you smiled

He smiled back, "Aww, I wish I can help you. Don't stress yourself ok?"

 

Soon time passed, it was 2.30 PM Key insists on taking you to the dorm with him.

"Annyeong ______-ah" Onew greeted you when he sees you.

"______-ah! You came?" Jonghyun happily greets you

"Oppa annyeong~ nee  ^^" you giggled.

"This punk must've dragged you all the way there." Minho pushed the luggages all the way to the hallway.

"Shut up keroro, wait here ok?" Key rolled his eyes to Minho and rush to his room. Key changes his clothes and take his things out.

You wait for him while you chat around with Onew and Jonghyun.

 

"Hello boys, good thing you're ready!" Gyungshik hyung comes in and take away all of the luggages.

"Annyeonghaseyo" you bowed

"Ah _______-ssi you're here. Here to send them off?" you nodded.

"Let's go twerps, Key!!! Hurry~ what on earth are you doing?!?" Manager hyung yelled. You know how diva your boyfriend can be

"Coming~~~" he yelled back and finally you're all in the car.

You two keeps on being lovey-dovey in the car, the others were already used to it, they started to pull a prank on you two, especially on Key.

After around 40 minutes drive, you arrived at the airport. You have to say your goodbyes now, there's no possibility of you coming down from the same car with SHINee. Fans will kill you at the spot.

"Have a safe flight, Good luck oppa-deul!" you smile and wave to them as they go down one by one (the car's window is totally darkened so it's fine) 

"Thank you ______-ah" they said.

"Bye baby, see you soon. Take care" Key pecks your cheek quickly

"Bye, you too, take care."

"I'll katolk you when I arrived kay?" you nodded and off they go inside. The driver is already ordered to drive you back h

---

The moment you arrive home.....

'oh crap' You ran to the bathroom and throw up most of the thing you ate.>

You felt your face is feeling warmer and warmer. The sickness is like a smart playlist, it comes back right when Key has left. Great.

'At leas he doesn't know' you thought. You made up some soup and try to eat slowly with some rice.

After dinner...you lie down on your bed and you're feverish.

What you didn't know was the next morning, your fever gets worse and Key texts you when you already fall asleep.

'O__O i'm dead' you quickly typed a reply message to Key, but of course he wouldnt be able to reply, today is the concert day.

You secretly wished him goodluck and search for some medicine before it gets worse and Key panicked in HK (lol)

(skip skip to the day after tomorrow)

You're feeling better already though you still have a slight fever and still a bit nauceous. Today, Key is coming back to Korea.

Apparently you cant see him in your state like this, he'll worry a lot and be upset with himself. You decided not to tell him, you just text him saying that you might not be able to see him today.

***Key's POV***

*pouts*

"Wae?" Onew hyung asks

"She's not picking me up"

"You can always meet her later Key -,- aigoo" Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

"But still... "I whined.

In the end, I drop by her house during the evening like..around 8PM

I see her coming out from her house

"Key?" she looks surprised.

"Annyeong noona, I'm just dropping by, you mind? She doesnt reply my texts hmm..." I bowed to her.

"Annyeong, arent you in Hongkong or something? She's inside, sleeping. I'm just about to leave."

"uh yeah, I just got back. Sleeping? Already? At this hour? Aigoo...pig." I realized what I said, I thought her sister will smack me, but she stays cool.

"She's sick. She had a fever."

"MWO? She what??"

"Since yesterday I think? Or was it the day before? She called mom not to worry during our stay at a relative's house. But I go home just to see her condition...and I'm going out soon so can you take care of her for a while? I wont be long."

"My goodness, sure sure noona. I'll watch over her." I rushed _______'s house and go to her room.

I see her sleeping peacefully, medicine and water already stored to her nightstand. I touch her forehead..it's a bit warm. My heart sank. Why didn't she tell me! How come I didnt know that she was sick!

I sit next to her sleeping figure, I move the hair covering her face.

"Why didn't you tell me that you're sick? Hmm?"

Her sleeping face looks so peaceful.

"You dont want me to worry, dont you? _________-ah, now i'm more worried you know..." I continue talking to myself.

Her eyelids flutter, she awaken, "K-key? am I dreaming? What are you doing here?" her eyes are wide open now.>

"Why didnt you tell me?" I interogate her, she looks taken aback.

"it's nothing serious Key, just a fever." she brush it off

"Nothing you say huh? You've been down for 3 days _______-ah, and I know nothing about it, how could you? i'm really worried."

"Key, i'm sorry I didnt mean to, but I guess I just dont want to trouble you. You're having a concert, I dont want you to be burdened with thoughts."

I sigh, "I know..but at least you could've informed me after the concert. You dont trouble me, and you can trouble me. Just dont do it again next time, ok? Promise me?" she nodded

"Now go back to sleep, come on, drink this." I give her medicine and she gulped it down.

"Stay away Key, i dont want you to catch my virus." I rolled my eyes.

"No I wont, now sleep or else" I nag at her, she just giggled and I shift my position, so I was sitting on the bed, legs straightened and she lies down next to me, her head on my stomach (do you understand? XD).

I caress her head to sleep, "Key?" she calls

"Yeah?" I look down to meet her eyes.

"I'm sorry I made you worry...mianhae."

I smile softly, "it's alright, now sleep. You need a speedy recovery." I said, and she snuggles more unto me. So cute kekeke.

---

Around almost midnight, 11PM something, her sister knocks. I was awaken, oh geez I must've fallen a sleep. _______ is still sleeping in my arms, her fever has gone down. Her sister mouthed 'thank you', I nodded and smile back at her. Looks like I'm staying fir the night...

==================================================================================

2nd chapter is here! I type it on my phone, so sorry for any typos and..it seems like my grammar is bad :P ?

3 subbies! Omg i'm so touched, thank you all for reading!