My shoulders aren't strong but you can cry on on them too.

Key to Your Heart

italic - past

normal - present

*** Your POV ***

Tonight is SHINee's first concert for 'SHINee World II' . Before they go for an asian or world tour, the concert kick off in Seoul.

Of course, you, as Key's girlfriend will attend the concert.

 

"A present from your almighty boyfriend" Key smirks

 

You still remember when he gave you the ticket to the concert

--

"The ticket sales will be on 1st November" Key said, resting on the couch next to you

"I know" you replied

Key looked at you like he was waiting for another answer

"What?" you turned at him

"Nope." he decided to shut up

"I know what you're thinking about" you put on a sly smile, teasing him is one of your favorite things to do. He raised an eyebrow.

"I don't think I'll be going." you said quickly

"What? what did you say??" He suddenly sat up straight, you know you got him alright

"I might have assignments to do on that day, I'm sorry Key" you pleaded to him.

"YOU WHAT-???" Key nagging mode : turn ON  "Yah! ________-ssi do you love your studies that much to the point you cared more for one single damned assignment than your boyfriend's first concert after a long time?!?!" his voice went up quickly, you just cant held back your laughs

"PUAHAHA Of course I care about you Key, I'm just kidding ok? Chill out. I. Will. Come" You tried to held back your tears from laughing. Oh gee, Key is really easy to prank. He never learns from them.

He realized you were playing on him, he immediately pouted and turned his back against you. You can't help but laugh at his cuteness, you're insides were about to die everytime he pouted.

"Key~" you called to him, but he's still playing ignoring-you-time

you sigh, you probably have gone too far. You know how much this is important to him.

"Kibum-ah" you tried again. He won't budge though you called him Kibum already.

"Oppa, I'm really sorry~ yah kibum-ah" you tried your final attempt calling him oppa though he's only a week older than you (kkk)

He finally turned, he smirked .. "Gotcha!" he poked you

"Mwoyaaa!!" you two went into a wrestle-tickle fight. After one loud scream from Key, you two stopped (you're not as ticklish as he is)

"Aigoo, I'm tired." you swiped away the hair covering your face. Key shoved an envelope to you

"What is it?" you asked him

You opened the envelope and found a SWC II Seoul ticket and a backstage pass.

"Key..this is?the ticket sales was just announced today, how could you get this? A backstage pass?"

"You're coming right? I already got it for you. Hey, that's why I am the Almighty Key right? kke. I'm sorry I can't get you the front-row but you can come to visit me backstage"  he smiled.

You just couldn't believe the brown-eyed beautiful man in front of you. "Thank you Key, I'll pay you back later" you smiled to him

"No, don't. I booked it in advance for my family, and you too. It's a present from your almighty boyfriend." he looked at you

You leaned to kiss his cheek.

---

You smiled and look up to the giant banner 'SHINee World Concert II in Seoul' and the massive crowd coming. You know the boys will surely nail it tonight.

You came 3 hours before the gate opens, you wanted to meet him before the show. You circled the stadium and finally found a door ' VIP ONLY' , you showed your pass to the security and went inside when no one's looking (nah I'm sure someone must've looked lol)

You went to find SHINee's dressing room, you asked the staff but they didn't know you. Then one of the stylist recognized you, she told you SHINee is having a presscon at the moment, you should just wait. You felt uncomfortable all alone, so you just left the flowers you brought and the cupcake for Key in the dressing room.

***

(phone rings)

"Yeoboseyo?" you looked at the called ID --- Kibummie

"Yah, why didn't you wait for me?" he nagged as usual, you were afraid that fans wuld be able to hear you but the situation is crowded and loud so.. no worries.

"I left you something, have you seen it?"

"Yup, thank you for the flowers and the cake. The boys said thanks too."

"Glad you boys like it then. Good luck today, I'll be watching you" you smiled

"Gomawoo _____-ah ~ oops I gotta go, talk to you later?"

"Sure, Hwaiting! hwaiting!"

"Thanks, love you baby"

"Love you too" you replied. He hung up...

You're getting excited as he calls. You just can't wait for the concert to start.

---

You're inside the venue now, the lights are out. Key managed to get you a pretty good seat, it's not front-row but you can still see the stage well.

Soon..the music blast off and the concert officially started.

You cheered and screamed alongside other fans, you enjoy the concert very much.

The boys were very excited to greet their fans, they performed all-out, energetic, charismatic yet playful and lovely. All the charms SHINee has to offer.

You realized after a while, Key probably gave you that seat because in most of the songs he was near your section. You just smiled looking at him at the stage.

You almost died seeing his solo. A new side of him, performing Hair + Judas by Lady Gaga. You knew his style, but his performance made you blush like a crazy fangirl.

When you see him on stage, you can't believe that he's your boyfriend, he's just... breathtaking. He is indeed full of charm.

The concert is coming to the end, when they perform The Reason in white, you held your breath. it was too beautiful for words.

After two and a half hour, the encore started. They were running here and there like crazy kids.

and the concert has come to an end.

For the encore, SHINee sang Stand by Me

Jonghyun : "It's been a while since we meet everyone, we felt really grateful for everyone here."

Onew  : Everyone, KAMSAHAMNIDA

SHINee continued their speech and one by one the member's started to tear up. As it was Key's turn to speak, you already see tears forming in his eyes.

Minho : SHINee and SHINee World will always be One right? So the last song is "Life"

As they sing..they didn't finish the song cause they boys were crying, they already did so much hard work. You remember all those months, practicing, shooting for the VCR, how many nights they had to stay awake. and the fans were very grateful, they light up a special lightstick performing the words SHINee (hangul), it totally moved them to tears. Your tear slipped too as you see him crying.

--- (bla bla bla concert ended XD)

You went backstage quickly before the whole audience come out.

There, you meet him still puffy red eyes from crying (still crying), he just came down the stage and on the hallway heading to the dressing room.

He saw you, you just smiled weakly at him, approaching him wanting to give him a hug.

He sniffed hard to stopped his tears, you wrapped your hands around his neck and pull him into a hug. He wrapped his arms around your waist.

You don't mind him being all wet and sweaty, you caressed him. "Hey, I saw you today. Well done" you said to him.

And all hell break loose, he started crying again, he hugged you really tight.

"You really did a great job out there Key, I'm so proud of you" he buried his face on your shoulders, you feel your shirt is getting wet by his tears. You noticed the member coming in one by one, you nodded a little to them. Onew stil had puffy eyes but he nodded to you. Jonghyun the crying King went into the dressing room quickly. Taemin smiled at you, Minho nodded at you. You smiled back.

Key muffled somehing, but you heard it well-enough 'Thank you..I'm sorry I looked like this.'

You smiled "It's okay to cry Key, you had done well. It's okay." you continued claming him down.

He finished crying, and he loosen his grip on you, he has puffy eyes and runny nose, you giggle at the sight. He looked so cute like a child, that you want to hug him again.

"Here" You handed him a tissue

He took it and wiped off his sweat and blow his nose. "Aigoo, what am I'm going to do without you? " he smiled.

You blushed a little, "Thank you ______-ah, I'm so lucky to have you" he hugged you again.

You smiled, my shoulders aren't strong but you can cry on them too.

 

==========================================================================================================================================================

 

Is it bad? XD

Sorry if I ;P leave your opinion on my first story, thanks guys.