Waking him up

Key to Your Heart

***Your POV***

It's just another summer holiday for you. But something is different from usual today.

What is it? The skies? nope, they're still the same.  The sun? still shining as ever. The weather? nope, still hot as hell.

It is the fact that you get to spend one whole day with your boyfriend. Yup, SHINee's been given a day-off today! They've been going back and forth from Korea to Japan for their Boys Meet U JAT 2013. You rarely get the chance to meet Key though you're on holiday. Well yeah that how it works, when you're busy, he's free. When he's busy, you're free.

Isn't it just your lucky day today. Key called from Japan last night telling you that he'll be free the day after he got back to Seoul. And he insisted that he booked you for the day, he won't take a no for an answer.

So here you are standing in front of SHINee's apartment door before 7AM in the morning.

*knock knock*

you were about to call Key when the door suddenly opened.

standing in front of you was non other than SHINee's very own Kim Jonghyun in a black wife beater.

"Oppa! You're awake!" you waved and smiled. You haven't seen them all for some time.

"Omo _______-ah, what are you doing here so early in the morning?" he rubbed his eyes like a cute puppy, "Oh I know, Key isn't it?" he let you in their apartment.

"You're up so early, Oppa?" you followed him inside.

"Nah, my insomnia is at it again. I didn't sleep really well." he yawned. You shook your head, "Aigoo, you should get some sleep then. What've you been doing all night long, hmm? Are you watching rated films?" 

"No!!!" he replied immediately, then he chuckled, "I was making music as usual. Oh, Key is still asleep I guess." He pointed to Key's room. You can see that the dorm is clearly lifeless. no SHINee member has woken up except for Jjong.

You directly opened the door to Key's room. You see his blonde head half covered, still sleeping peacefully. You put a hand on your hip, 'tsk, who's the one who asked me to come early. ' you thought.

you walked over to his bed, after you figured out where would his waist be, you poked his ribs mercilessly. "Yah! Kibum! Wake up!" He grunted but only shifted a little.

you walked to the other side (where he is facing), you kneeled down and scanned his beautiful sleeping face. His blonde hair tousled in one way (but still handsome). His eyes were the ones which mesmerized you when you first saw him. You still shiver when he stares or when your eyes met. But now they're closed. His perfect/slash cute nose. The little scar on his cheek, which you never really asked how did he get it. Lastly, his perfectly shaped pinkish lips. They're slighty parted, you'd die inside every time he kisses you with those lips. They feel soft against yours.

"You can stop staring now, I know I'm perfect" his husky voice surprised you all of the sudden. You nearly fell to the floor.

"YAH!!!" is the only word that you managed to rant on him. You pushed him and smacked him with a pillow. He laughed. Geez, how long haven't you heard his laughter. You missed his laughter (which sounded like a lunatic sometimes, yes I know)

You tried to tickle him and ended up tangled with his covers, so now you're on top of him. His looks right now is as messy as the bed but, sleepy-just-awake Key is beyond this world.

"I know what you're thinking" he smirked. you blushed. Crap!

He pulled you for a quick good morning peck on the lips. "I hate you" you hissed.

"Thanks, I miss you too." he smiled.

"Get off me!!!" you smacked him playfully.

"I think YOU are the one that have to get off me, miss" he sat up and help you two get untangled. But before you left the bed he caught your arms and pulled you. You fell back to the bed and he hugged you.

"Can we stay like this? it's so early" he pleaded.

"Nope! Go and shower! I don't come here especially just to spend a day in your room." you free yourself from his arms and stood up.

"Aww, why? Are you scared to spend the day with me? in my room?" he ruffled his hair.

"ert!!" you throw his pillow at him and escape to the living room.

--

"AIgoo, so lively from such early morning" Minho greeted you from the kitchen as you walked out of the door and re-tie your messy hair (blame Key)

"Good morning, noona." Taemin smiled. Apparently, the SHINee members has woken up as well.

"We're not!" you replied, "Good morning, Taeminnie"

"Breakfast noona?" Taemin went to look for his banana milk. No matter how much he has grown into TaeMAN, his love for banana milk never ends.

"Thanks ^^" you grabbed a bottle of banana milk and took a seat.

"Oh really? I heard him screaming all the way from here" Minho teased you again and wiggled his eyebrows.

"You should go get yourself a girl Choi Minho" Key retorted as he walked out from his room and head to the shower.

You smirked at Minho who doesn't care about what Key said earlier.

"Yeobo! you haven't eaten right? wait for me! We'll go out to have breakfast and I'm taking you out for a proper date!" Key yelled. You gave him an OK sign.