When I Miss You

Key to Your Heart

***Your POV***

 

'Huff' you blew your hair out of your face. It's summer. It's freakin hot, it's the time where people are mostly freakin lazy. But it is also a time when people go out and have fun. With their family, with their friends, or maybe with their beloved ones....

It's not that you're complaining, you know this is one of the  consequences to have a hallyu star as your boyfriend. It's just sometime there's a little part inside of you that feels envious when you see couples walking side by side on the streets.

SHINee has been going back and forth from Korea to Japan for quite a few weeks. They're busy touring with their 'Boys Meet U - JAT 2013' all around Japan.  It's been two weeks since you last saw him, and 4 days since you two last talked.

 

*your cell phone rings*

"Yeoboseyo?" you answered lazily, though your heart is smiling when you see the caller ID

"Morning! Did you just wake up?" that warm voice across the line greeted you

"Ani~"

"Oh? you sounded like you just did. What are you doing now?"

"Nothing much"

"You're not going out today _______-ah? Come on it's summer, you should go out with your friends. or go shopping!" Key's sounded as cheerful as the sun. You hesitated to answer him half-heartedly.

"Hmm...nah, I don't feel like it today. Besides ___________(insert friends name here) are busy today."

"I see, well ok. We're having a day off today! I found this cafe, it's really cute and the ambience is really really nice, I think you'd love it, did you see my instagram? I posted it earlier" he seemed to be in a good mood today, you can feel him smiling. But all of that just made you misses him more. "__________ ... you're not listening to me "

"Huh? oh sorry. yeah I saw your post earlier, how nice~ I'm glad you guys get to have a day-off. Enjoy yourselves ^^" you tried to get your mind back into your conversation.

"uh-huh, so what up?" his tone changes to his usual slightly annoyed tone.

"what's what?"

"you know what I'm talking about"

"I'm fine really, wae?" you know he'd obviously know you're lying ... "Alright, alright, but don't laugh. I .. miss you" you covered yourself with your pillow.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA" you heard him laughing out loud.

"I thought you wouldn't laugh Kibum!!"

"Sorry, keke, aww I just thought you're......cute. oh ." this time it's your turn to LOL at him.

"Ok stop! aww don't be like that~ i miss you too baby." he pleaded you to stop. But what he said made you giggled some more.

After you managed to calm down, "When are you coming home?"

There was a sudden silence, Key didn't answer you immediately.

"I don't know, I can't tell you yet. We might still have something else to do..."

"Oh..." the atmosphere fell lower.

"Hey, I just want you to know I miss you too, ok? Love you baby, muack!" he made a kissing sound which made you laugh again.

"I love you too, come home soon"

 

---

Somewhere in Japan...

***Key's POV***

"I'm done! Thanks for the food." I put down my chopsticks. I looked over to my side, Onew hyung was still busy munching his chicken bones. Tsk..

"The meat was superb!" Taemin beamed after swallowing his last piece of meat. We're eating teppanyaki for dinner today.

"Anybody want desert?" Minho called for the waiter.

"Pass, I'm about to die, my stomach will burst any moment now" Jonghyun hyung leaned on his chair, holding his belly.

 

"Boys, we'll be heading back to Seoul tomorrow early morning like... 5 AM flight, so clean yourselves and go to bed early today." Manager hyung announced as he wishes.

"Whaaat?!? What the heck! So early!" Jonghhyun hyung complained.

Tsk, the company always does everything as they pleases. Oh wait, it's so early there's no way ________ will be awake yet. Nice! I'll give her a surprise.

---

Gimpo Airport, 6,.30 AM

"Urgh I hate morning flight" Minho whined as soon as we left the plane.

"Let's just go home quickly and let me sleep until afternoon. I don't have any schedule right, hyung" Onew yawned and flexed himself.

"Nope, you guys don't have any schedule today" Manager hyung checked his phone and ask our other manager to get the car ready.

Ooh this is just nice!

---

I showered and dressed myself as soon as we arrived at the dorm. The rest of the members went to continue their sleep. I wanted to actually, but I got some serious business to do.

I drove straight to __________'s house. Fortunately, she's still asleep kekeke. I entered her room quitely...

Aww my baby girl always looks so peaceful when she sleeps. I pulled her cover and sneaked in her bed. I s my arms around her waist. I pulled her close to me. Gosh, she sleeps like a rock.

I snuggled onto the crook around her neck, I always love the scent of the shampoo from her hair. I miss her so much.....

 

***Your POV***

 You thought you're dreaming something impossible. You felt a pair of familiar arms circled your waist and hugged you so dearly.

You could even felt his presence so close behind you. He who you missed so much, whom you haven't seen for weeks, your boyfriend, Kim kibum.

 

You turned your head and forced your eyelids to open, "Kibum, is that you?"

You heard his warm chuckle in such early morning, 'Ok ______ you are dreaming, go back to sleep' you thought.

"Hmm...Good morning" he answered lazily. You sat up and it's freakin real! Key is here!

"When did you get here?"

"Uhh I had a morning, no, a dawn flight and went straight to your house. Now get back here" he groaned with his eyes half opened, he patted the empty space beside him where you previously slept.

You smiled and lie down next to him. "Welcome home, Key" you hugged him, 'I miss you'

He hugged you back and left his arms around you, he kissed your forehead, "I miss you too. Can we stay like this, please? I haven't had a proper sleep."

You giggled, "alright, sleep tight, Key"

"We'll have brunch later when we wake up, let's sleep in for the day." He snuggled more onto you and dozed off to dreamland.

You couldn't be any happier that day, you leaned in and continue to sleep.