My First Kiss Went A Little Like This

Key to Your Heart

***Your POV***

"Oh my God I'm so tireeed~" you flunked on the couch.

"Are you that tired milady?" he chuckled while putting away his shoes. He locked the dorm door before coming towards you.

Yup, you're in SHINee's dorm. You often comes here, it's already like  your home as well. Key brought you in many times before.

"Not really, but I'm sleepy. Where are the boys?" You look up to Key.

"Taemin is probably at school, Minho is on a photoshoot. Jonghyun hyung is out with his friends and...Onew hyung is .. ah here, he's sleeping." Key annouced as he looked over their time table, and peeked into Onew's room. SHINee has a big board filled with their schedules each week. Key is free for the week. That's why you two went out for some shopping and lunch earlier.

"I'm going to put these away and get a shower. We can chill here or if you want to out in the evening, that's fine. Ok?" Key takes all the shopping bags he brought and leaves the one belongs to you.

"I don't think I want to go out anymore~my feet hurts from going shops to shops Key" you rolled your eyes. You remembered how you waited and accompanied him earlier today. For instance, out of the 7 clothes bought, 5 belongs to him and yours is only 2.

Key chuckled, "Alright, I'm sorry _______, I'll massage you later, ok?" he gives your cheek a quick peck. You smiled as he goes to his room.

You see the groceries bag left out on the table, you lazily dragged your feet to the kitchen and put away the groceries. When you were busy putting up groceries, Onew suddenly comes out from his room with a messy bed hair. He yawned.

"Oh oppa annyeong" you smile as you see him coming.

He was a bit surprised to see someone in the dorm, but he's already used to be seeing you in their dorm. "Oh _______-ah, annyeong. You're here? aren't you and Key going out today?" he reads the board sleepily.

You want to giggle, SHINee's leader seems so cute and fragile like a 5-years old when he's like this. "Ne, we just got back." You stored some veggies and fruits in the fridge, and put the milk on the upperfridge deck for Taemin.

"...What time is it?" he asks

"It's umm..almost 5 pm Oppa. Did you sleep well?" you just can't hold in your laughter anymore.

"I was just taking an afternoon nap..but uhh I overslept." he scratches his head. "________-ah did you guys buy some food? I'm hungry."

"Ah, unfortunately no..but we have some packed sushi from our lunch today, you want some?" you said.

"That'll have to do. Thanks" He takes it "Oh and thanks for putting away the groceries" he said and goes over to the dining table.

"______-ah do you want some?" Onew calls up to you.

"No, thanks oppa." you reply and continue what you were doing before.

"Alright, I'll be in my room then" he takes a glass of water and the sushi box to his room.

---

"Did Onew hyung wake up earlier?" Key's head appear from his room. "I heard his voice?"

"Yeah, he did come out. But he went back inside his room." you reply

"Weirdo..I'm gonna go shower now, wait for me, kay?"

"Ne~~~" You already finish putting away the grocery and slump on the couch.

As you wait for Key..you feel your eyes getting heavier by any second..and you fell asleep.

 

---

 

***Key's POV***

A good shower is totally refreshing~ I hummed a tone as I walk out the bathroom.

I dry my hair briefly and hang the towel around my neck. I hope I didn't make _______ wait too long.

I head out to the living room.."______-ah?" she doesn't answer.

..

"_____-ah?" She's asleep.

 

Seeing her sleeping face melts my heart (I almost nag at her for sleeping so carelessly while waiting for me kkk)

A soft smile appear on the corner of my lips.

I sit on the floor in front of the couch, I look at her. She looks so tired, yet she's sleeping so peacefully like there are no worries in this world.

I move her hair out of her face, I caressed her silky dark-brown hair. "Mianhaeyo, I tire you out today." I said in a tiny voice.

She shifted, I thought she's going to wake up, but she did not. Thanked God.

I continued to admire her sleeping face.

She might not be the most beautiful girl in the world, I've seen many beautiful girls, my idol friends, but...

I don't know,  I find her...just naturally beautiful. 

I gaze upon her closed eyes, her light lashes, her ears, her nose..and I put my gaze upon her lips.

My heart skips a beat. (I'm not a I warn you!)

I've kissed her cheeks many times before...but her lips. Zero

I gulped.

Here goes nothing, Kim Kibum

Slowly, I lean over to her,...and our lips met.

I'm surprised at how soft and sweet her lips felt on mine.

I  run with lightning speed to my room after giving her a quick kiss.

*Bang* I accidentally close the door too hard..I don't care

A wide grin has replaced the smile on my face....Oh my God!!!

I took my pillow and covered my face with it. I jumped a bit.....I think I might die of happiness.

Thank you Looord~~~

 

Suddenly the door opened, I froze. Is it ______? I sit on the bed pretending nothing has happened.

"What in the world are you doing, kibum? Onew asks.

Phew. That was close.

"Hyung you scared me!!!" I nag at him

"I did knock, what happened with you? Are you blushing? or sick? Your face is all red."

Oh really? crap.

"I'm fine, I'm not sick..it's just..." I can't hold it, I smiled again when I remember it.

"Ok, you're blushing..." he eyed me. He quickly go out and see ______'s sleeping in the couch. I followed him out but he dragged me all the way back to my room.

"Alright, what did you do to her while she's sleeping kibum?"

"What?! I did nothing!" I exclaimed

"No, you DID something, say it!"

"Fine! I kissed her, there! happy?" geez, so much for ruining my mood Onew hyung.

".......OMG YOU'RE SUCH A STEALING A KISS FROM YOUR GIRLFRIEND WHILE SHE'S ASLEEP! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU HAHAHAHAHHA" Onew LOL-ed on the floor. I throw him a pillow, "Aish hyung! Keep it down! She's sleeping!"

"Hhahahaha aigoo..Oh dear, wait until the boys knows about this hahah" he stagger to his room. Tsk, that old man.

I check on _______ , she's still sleeping. Is she that tired till she didn't realize anything or what?

Out of the blue her eyelids fluttered, she woke up.

"Key?" she sat up.

"Hey, have a good sleep?" I leaned my shoulder on the wall.

"How long was I asleep? she check her phone to see the time

"For a while.." I smiled.

"Hmm? why are you smiling?"

Kibum you'd better stop smiling everytime you see her!

"Nope, lets eat, are you hungry?" I toss the towel to the laundry basket.

"You're suspicious -__- did you make fun of me while I was sleeping?"

"Of course not _______-ah. Do you want ot eat or not? come on" I help her up to the dining table.

 

===============================================================================================================================================================

How was it guys??

Thanks for reading and subscribing! I love you all~ and I'm really sorry to inform you I update so slow >.< I'm having my exams soon so yeah...