chapter 17

When confronted with Perfection


then suddenly a girl came and kissed yunho and hugged him and said " i really missed u all these days"

''so am back...clear ur schedules as u need to take me to date tomorrow''

ann felt like thousands of needles piercing her as see saw that girl kiss the guy who she started to develop feelings for..

then she took him infront of a old couple and said mom how we look together great isnt it?

ann felt like all her energy is lost and she felt her legs tremble...and felt like anytime soon she feel fall...then suddenly jihye came besides her ans said..

thats my brother's fiancee..isnt she beautiful...and they look great together too...and gave a satisfied look...

ann sad it loud 'fiancee'  jihye said yes... fiancee... and told ann story how his dad got sick and how yunho took care of company and how he got engaged to

park rae in who is daughter of their family friends ...

then jihye said..mom dad asked bro whether he like any girl so far he said no..after that they proposed the relationship in front of bro and park rae in ssi

they both agreed and got engaged...unnie is studying in US ...and now she said she came to stay here and takecare of Park groups..

and gave a satisfied smile to ann..

and said u knw unnie never miss my birthday except for few years when she Been to US ...am happy that this year unnie made it to

 my birthday and looked in ann eyes and said am really happy i found an awesome friend like u..

after hearing to what jihye told ann didnt know how to react...get angry that he lied to her or get happy that he some what kinda confessed to her...she dint understood what to do..

so she informed jihye and left the place as soon as possible...as jihye didnt want her to go alone she told her drier to drop ann to her place..

after few minutes...yunho came to jihye and asked about ann... jihye told him that as she was not feeling good she sent her home early..

yunho asked did she said anything... for which she she replied...no she didnt say anything..but she was looking sad all of a sudden i dont know y though..

after hearing that he felt so guilty has he was the one who didnt tell anything about rae in to ann...

and tried to contact her but ann switched off her phone so he was unable to contact her...

he want to go to her apartment right away but his parents called him suddenly....

then he went to where his parents were..and asked him son u should married dont u think so...

even Rae in has come back now..i want a grandchild son..Mrs.Jung said...

what u say son Mr.Jung asked him...

yunho was confused he didnt know what to say...he said please give me some dad i will tell u guys..as u knw am working on in this new project and after that i myself
tell
u guys when am  ready..after hearing his son's reasoning Mr.Jung agreed with his son..

the next day...yunho went to office as usual and Rae in was there waiting for him

Rae in said as soon as he saw yunho i was aware i wont find u in home at 9am so i came here...well ur schedules r changed for today so lets go ...and took his hand headed to parking lot.

he wanted say that he dont want to go out with her but i had no courage to say that so followed her lead..

 

here u go another update :)