chapter 14 *

When confronted with Perfection

its  a *teaser chapter what might happen further in this story...hope u guys like it too..


 

 

ann heard the knock on the door. 'who can come now at the midnight?' ann shivered in fear. again there was a knock on the door.


So she went and saw who it was. to her astonishment it was yunho and it made her wonder what he was doing here. 'what does he want? isn't he happy after hurting my heart? what shall i do? should i open the door or not?' she questioned herself and even though her head told her not to but her heart made her to open.

 

ann opened the door while yunho saw ann and smiled sheepishly. "you are drunk!!!" ann spoke in disgust.
 

yunho smiled and asked, "may i come in?"
 

"what about your family? did you informed them? go to your home. your parents might be worried."
 

"no. i already informed them that i wont be coming home today as i was suppose to go visit my friend."


"ok..then go to your friend's house.why are you here?"
 

"hey! you are my friend neh..no..no...my yeojachingu..and my future to be..tell me... where would i go other than your house?"
 

"who knows? go and ask your fiancee."
 

"please dont be like this...i know you are hurt ..sorry for not telling you but..."
 

at that time...ann heard someone shouting "stop the fight and sleep and leave us to sleep. dont you people have any other work to do in night..always diturbing other people's sleep" sound was coming from near by flat.


"get inside..i dont want my neighbours to think that i'm disturbing their sleep."
 

"but..i really like you ann..do you understand that? i do.."
 

'oh god this guy' she pulled him inside and brought him to the bed.
 

"ann..you have to listen to me..hey ann..listen please.."
 

"ok leave all that...i have heard everything from jihye..so you dont have to give me explanation. now tell me did you had your dinner?"


"yes i had my dinner. does that mean you are not angry on me anymore?"
 

"ofcourse i'm angry...then what do you think? that i'll be happy to find out that the guy i started to like is already engaged?"
 

"sorry ann."

 

"we will talk about that in morning ...you are tired.. now you go to sleep." and she pulled the comforter over him. when ann saw the now silently sleeping yunho, 'even now he look like a angel.' she thought and she went over to sleep on the couch.

 

morning:
 

"hey yunho get up neh? you are getting late for office."
 

"mom..one more minute." he replied.
 

she chuckled and told yunho "sir am not your mother."
 

"ok..new maid..i'll get up you can go.."
 

"ahh...what?? maid!!!! yah! mr.Jung yunho..stop all this and get up before i kick you out."
 

"yah jihye...dont disturb."
 

'haha certainly he has got some high degree of memeory loss. how can a person not even remember where he slept in night?' she mumled and tried to wake him up again.
 

she continued. "yah ert get up."


all of a sudden when he heard the word ert, he sat up in an instance and gasped "ANN.."
 

"yes ..i'm ann..and you are sleeping in my house..and now you are late to your office."
 

as soon as he got up, he checked the clocked and realised he was late to his office. "where is the bathroom? and he ran into the direction in which ann showed the bathroom to be.
 

he came over to the kitchen after getting ready and was surprised to see break fast there. even though he didn't have time, he still didn't want to make ann sad. so he ate the food and whispred in her ear "looks like someone is trying their best to impress her namjachigu"he giggled and left for the office.



Jung corps:
 

Yunho was all happy. so all the employees were seeing a whole new guy in the place of their boss. "sir should i arrange for an appointment with a doctor?" his assistant sung min asked.