chapter 15

When confronted with Perfection

Few Days Ago:

"all the arrangements for the birthday party has been done and tomorrow is the day when all the hard work will make jihye happy" they both said with a smile

and yunho left Ann in her apartment after their meeting for the last round check up for the surprise birthday party.

 

 

D-DAY :

jihye got up with excitement that today is her birthday and everyone is waiting for to give her gifts. so she got up and went to shower and got dressed after that and went downsstairs expecting that her parents are waiting to wish her happy birthday.


but, things were not as expected because it seemed like the normal usual days and her parents were at the dining room getting ready to have breakfast.


jihye got very sad as this was not what she expected it to be. but she also joined her parents in dining table to have breakfast.
 

Mrs.Jung asked her "why the gloomy face in the morning?" then jihye answered, "how can you guys forget what important day is today?" and made a sad face and got back to eating her breakfast.


then all of a sudden Mr.Jung said "yes i remember now. today is the day, your brother will be a success as they are finalizing the place where Jung Corps new project will be established" and made a happy face.
 

after that jihye got so angry. she got up without finishing the food and informed her parents that she will eat in college canteen and stormed out in anger.


when jihye left her parents started laughing on how they acted well that jihye believed that they actually forgot her birthday. it was Yunho's plan to do like that and to throw party a surprise in evening.


while traveling on her way to college jihye was thinking how come her brother forgot about her birthday then she checked with hopes that he might have messaged her. then she got depressed again as she didn't see any messages. she thought may be he didnt get time to send message..it doesnt mean he forgot..i will call him and he will wish me..


with that she called yunho..he picked the call and asked 'what happened ? are you going to college?'

and asked some usual question like he always does...then he told bring your friend today for dinner ok and hung up the phone..

after this jihye got so furious...and cried how can they forget about my birthday...


then she reached her college and expected that her friend ann will wish her as she told week earlier that her is in two weeks...and thought she might wish her..

but that didnt work out because Ann also didnt wish her..

so all her day went like that attending class and while she was to tell bye to ann and get  in carto go home...

in that time ann received message  from yunho.
 
from;:
yunho ; keep jihye busy for few hours after that come home along with her..

i have told jihye to bring u to have dinner with us..

so she replied : done

so she called out jihye and asked how about i take u home and cook for u??

jihye agreed happily...as she dont want go home and get depressed thinking no one in her family remember her birthday..


then they reached Ann 's apartment ...

ann cooked for her friend...ate it with satisfaction..

soon it became time for which they suppose to go home for dinner..

so jihye told ann to get ready as her family as invited her for dinner ...she agreed and they both left for her home .


they parked in front of the house and jihye was amused to see that all lights r gone...and she thought what they slept forgetting that they

 invited my friend to dinner and furious stormed to her house as she entered all lights went on...and all screamed SURPRISE