Chapter 5: Strange Things Are Always Leading To Something. [EDITED]

I'll Be A Big Fat Liar If I Say “I Like You!”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             “That’s…strange.” Se Hun mutters as he stretches his arms in boredom. He comes late at school often; he comes late today, too. But he can’t s see his Hyungs around. Usually, Lu Han and Min Seok always go to school early.

        

              The Business Communication subject runs very boring for Se Hun, the lessons is very basic for sure everyone in class knows the lesson very well. He takes glance to the one who is sitting beside him.

              “It’s boring.” He whispers. He looks beside him, he notices a guy who is one seat apart from him. He decides to talk to him.

             Se Hun takes a glance to the professor who is talking about the boring topic. Thank goodness he is located at the back row; if he does anything he will not be noticed.

              “You’re Yi Xing, right?”

             The brunette doesn’t flinch a bit- he continues to turn papers to fans. Se Hun frowns.

             “What’s that for?” He tries again.

               The boy comes back from his senses as he notices that someone is talking to him. “Am I the Yi Xing that you’re talking?”

               Se Hun looks at him weirdly but he nods in reply.

               “Oh, I thought you’re looking for another Yi Xing, the one who always sits beside my back.” He says while smiling sleepily. “The tall guy with thick brows.”

               “Uhh… I believe the name is Yi Fan?”

              “So, I’m the only Yi Xing here?” His eyes widen a bit. “I believe that he is Yi Xing too for weeks.”

                “Haven’t you tried to talk to him?” Se Hun asks.

                “Actually, you are the first one that I’ve talk in this block.”

                Se Hun’s eyes wanders as he thinks of something. Why I decided to talk to this person?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

                 Since Lu Han and Min Seok look like will not really going to the school for the rest of the day. Se Hun companies Yi Xing for good. He wants to be with Min Jeong since he thinks that the two of them are already close but he just learns that Yi Xing is always alone.

          

                 “I like singing, dancing. I’m fine with arts.” Yi Xing states.

                 “I like to dance, too but I’m not fine with arts.” Se Hun signs.

                  “There’s one thing that we’re common!” Yi Xing exclaims while flashing his deep dimples.

                   Se Hun looks at him with anticipation.

                   Yi Xing cups Se Hun cheeks as his hands lead Se Hun’s eyes to land on something. “What do you think? Beautiful, right?”

                    It’s Soon Mi with her friend Ji Ni. Se Hun chuckles a bit as he hears Yi Xing compliments Soon Mi’s beauty. “Yes, she is.”

                    Yi Xing drops his hand off to Se Hun’s cheeks. “When will I have a chance to talk to her?” He signs.

                   “Go and talk to her.” Se Hun suggests.

                    “No.”

                    “Huh? You want to talk to her but you don’t want?!”

                    “It’s not like that! If I do that immediately she will thinks that I’m checking her out.”

                    “But that’s the truth.”

                    “What if she creeps out?”

                     Se Hun rolls her eyes in defeat.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

           
                       Maybe Yi Xing is weird but his fine to be with, the next day, Lu Han and Min Seok go to the institute already, Se Hun drags Yi Xing to be with them.

                        “Hyungs, can Xing Hyung sits with us?” Se Hun asks.

                          Min Seok and Lu Han look at him in sync. They see Se Hun’s finger knits around in Yi Xing’s wrist.

                         “Of course!” Lu Han agrees. “It will be fine, right, Seokkie?”

                          Min Seok nods in reply. “Welcome to the family!”

                          Yi Xing smiles shyly as he reaches for his new place.

                          “You’re Yi Xing…right? The one who turn papers into fan during vacant period!” Lu Han open up a topic.

                          “You’re Chinese, right? I’m also Chinese.”  

                            Lu Han is being ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter