Chapter 2: Looking for something interesting

I'll Be A Big Fat Liar If I Say “I Like You!”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          One week had passed since the school started and within that one week the freshmen are ready to adjust for the changes. And within the whole week, Se Hun manages to socialize to some of his block mates. And with those seven days, Se Hun learned that he’s not the only one who is not sure about the course they take.

        “We’re here to learn, right? We can learn about those, dudes. Don’t over think.” The male with petite height, small round and quite chubby facial named Min Seok says.

         They’re at the school garden, eating their own brought snacks. Talking with their new friends and getting to know each other.

       “How did you ended up here? Are you not fond of Universities in China?” Min Seok asks the one who is in his left side named Lu Han; a male with pretty eyes and a quite taller than Min Seok.

         “Actually, I just want to feel my freedom that’s why I’m here. I’m already at my early twenties and I can manage myself, I want to prove that.” The male with big doe eyes says.

        Se Hun natural lazy-looking eyes grow wider at instant. “Early twenties you said?” He scans Lu Han’s face carefully. “Man, you look younger than me.”

       “Oh! I’m already in my twenties, too. Twenty-three to be exact!” Min Seok exclaims.

       “Really? I thought you’re just seventeen.” Lu Han smiles. “I’m twenty-three also.”

       Se Hun blinks numerously as his wanders to his two block mates’ faces and skin. How come these dudes look younger than him if they’re already in twenties? He’s just became nineteen last April and he thinks that he’s face is few years older than his age whenever he observes his reflection.

     Little bit interesting.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

      It’s already time for the next subject. Min Seok, Lu Han and Se Hun are walking towards their designated room, room same as last week.

     “What’s our next subject?” Lu Han asks.

     “Color Theory.” Min Seok is the one who answered.

     Se Hun gulps thickly. “Aw, colors.” Not so interesting.

     This is one of the subjects that they surely not enjoy.

 

     While walking, Se Hun notices young lass walking front the opposite direction, same age as him; base in the appearance, with long straight brown strands and has a short height. She has a beautiful face. He already knows her face since they’re block mates, too. It’s just his takes time to realize that he has a very beautiful block mate. He secretly looks for he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter