Chapter 10: Sudden friend zone.

I'll Be A Big Fat Liar If I Say “I Like You!”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is Monday, the start of the new week for the students. Se Hun is still avoiding Min Jeong and she doesn’t even care. Whenever they meet in their ways as if they are strangers for each other. Min Jeong really tries not to ask what is wrong since he is the one who is avoiding, the, he must the one who’ll end this.

 

They are in the Business Communication Room doing their seatwork.

“Min Jeong…” Ji Ni starts “I heard that you and Se Hun had a fight. What happened?”

“We had a fight?” Min Jeong says defensively “I didn’t know. Where did you get that?” She tries to act normal and she done it perfectly.

“We heard it from him. When we ate at the fast food last time.” Soon Mi states.

“Yeah, he said that he had a war with you.” Ji Ni adds.

Min Jeong looks at them confusedly. “Did you know what really happened?”

Ji Ni and Soon Mi look each other before answering. “You two are ignoring each other.”

Min Jeong can’t believe to what she just hear. “Well, he started it first! I’m just returning the favor.”

“So what really happened?” Soon Mi asks.

“Since Thursday he didn’t talk to me. I thought it was only mood swings. Then, the next day he did the same thing. Whenever our eyes met he was avoiding. I texted him, but he didn’t reply. I know to myself I didn’t do wrong, what’s with him?” She states, tries to look alright but she is about to explode because of annoyance she get from Se Hun. Making her feel wrong.

 

__

Min Jeong goes out in the room because she feels like to be alone. Fortunately, the professor hasn’t coming. She want to decrease the bothersome feeling inside. Whenever she sees Se Hun acting normally.

“What happened to you and Se Hun?” Yi Xing asks as he notice that Min Jeong is alone.

Min Jeong frowns in annoyance. Does it mean that she must explain it again? “Since Thursday he didn’t talk to me. I thought it was only mood swings. Then, the next day he did the same thing. Whenever our eyes met he was avoiding. I texted him, but he didn’t reply. I know to myself I didn’t do wrong.”

“Why you’re here alone in the garden?” Yi Xing asks again.

“I’m not feeling comfortable staying inside the room.” She says.

“Because he is there?”

“Maybe…”

“Why don’t you try to approach him?” Yi Xing suggest.

“He started it, he should be the one who’ll end it.” Min Jeong says stubbornly.

Yi Xing approaches Min Jeong closer. “I get you…but don’t you wanna know why he is acting like that?”

Min Jeong stays silent but she really taken back by Yi Xing last sentence. Maybe he is the one who started it but they are friends and egos should be set aside. “I’ll try…”

“Later, we should hang out. I’ll invite all of them. Se Hun is not that type who’ll say no. Try to talk to him later.” Yi Xing says with an assuring smile.

“Thanks, Xing.”

 

__

Se Hun leaves early and Yi Xing doesn’t get a chance to invite Se Hun to hangout. That makes Min Jeong wants to cry. “He really hates me.”

“He said that he just really need to go.” Yi Xing says.

“I don’t want to say badly against Se Hun but…he said earlier he was free.” Lu Han announces.

“Then…he ask if you’re coming too that he suddenly changed his answer.” Min Seok adds.

“I’m sure that Min didn’t do anything to Se Hun why he is acting like that?” Yoo Young comments.

“He is unbelievable.” Yun Hee enhances.

 “Can we just eat? Let forget about him.” Min Jeong says weakly.

“Min, I suggest that don’t let this further, it is not healthy.” Ji Ni concerns and Soon Mi nods in agreement.

 

They’re been eating quietly suddenly the fast food plays a song. It is SHINee’s Dream Girl.

“SHINee! That’s my jam!” Yoo Young exclaims. While she is enjoying her jam the rest is eating quietly the song cuts and it is replaced by a news.

There will be a flood due of pipes that are broken just now, near in the Institute of Arts and Science. But the workers are doing their best to fix the pipes.

 

“I hope that our school will announce a suspension.” Min Seok says briefly.

“Gosh! That’s my only way to go home!” Min Jeong shrieks. She bites her burger enormously, chew it and drinks her soda, pick her bag and runs fast. “Sorry, guys, I might not come home safe if I still don’t go home now!”

“Me, too, guys, see you!” Lu Han stand up and get his bag “Min, wait up!”

 

__

Even they tried to walk fast so they can come home without being soaked, still, the water flows rapidly that make Min Jeong and Lu Han damp up to their thighs. They’re walking in the streets with water. And it is only two of them along the streets.

“Have you seen that street?” Lu Han points the certain street “That’s where Se Hun lives.”

“So he is just near t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter