Chapter 4: Usual and unusual things.

I'll Be A Big Fat Liar If I Say “I Like You!”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      It’s their first meeting in Office Production subject, the subject is easy, and they will teach the students how to deal with software that usually used in offices like PowerPoint presentation, Word Document, Spread Sheet, etc.  Easy but boring.

    

    “So… you took Education and Management first before you ended up here?”

     Yoo Young is busy socializing to their new classmate whose named is Jung Yun Hee. While, Min Jeong and Soon Mi are busy with their laboratory seatwork.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

      The boring Office Production has been done and the whole block is heading to the lecture room for Algebra.  They also meet their professor in Algebra who looks like in his middle twenties, Mr. Cho Kyu Hyun.

     The first lecture runs smoothly but not for Min Jeong since she notices that Yoo Young is not with them, she’s with their new classmate, chatting and laughing with her.

     Soon Mi frowns as she glances to whatever-Min Jeong-is-looking. “She’s really busy, uh?”

     Min Jeong glances to her friend. “She needs company… it’s just Yoo Young is…filling it.” She utters softly.

    

    The professor gives them a time to take a break. The students immediately stand and head towards the door.

     Min Jeong stands and looks for Yoo Young, unfortunately she is not there already.

     “Min Jeong, let’s stay here…I don’t feel going out.” Soon Mi suggests.

      Min Jeong nods in reply.

      “Excuse me…” A flimsy feminine voice enters the scene. “…is this seat occupied?” She pointed the seat where Lu Han is sitting a while ago.

      “Yes it is.” Min Jeong answers. “There’s a seat over there, it’s available.” She points the seat beside Soon Mi, where Yoo Young supposed to be.

      The lad with brown curly locks puts her things to the place that Min Jeong says to her. “I’m Hyun Ji Ni, I hope we can be friends.”

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

    The next day, Ji Ni joins with Soon Mi and Min Jeong, Yoo Young is with their new classmate. It’s not a problem, Ji Ni is really nice… it’s just Min Jeong can’t help to be disappointed because somewhere inside of her feels that they are have been replaced by someone.

    At least there’s Soon Mi…and Ji Ni.

 

 

  “I’m asking for help not insult.” Min Seok glares as he takes the Oslo paper from other’s hand.

   “I understand why you reacted like that. Hash tag: truth hurts.” Yoo Young row back.

     Min Seok regrets asking help from Yoo Young that time. He just wanted that someone can aid him for their first output in the Color Theory subject—Yoo Young is a bad choice for asking help. She just points out the deficiencies not thing else. And it’s more like insult.

   Mean while, Lu Han; can’t help but to laugh at the argument of the two.

   At a far, Min Jeong is observing Yoo Young with others but not to them.

 

 

   The next subject is Basic Computer Concepts but the designated professor hasn’t arrived yet. The students decided to have their break first.

   “Min Jeong, let’s go out.” Ji Ni offers.

    Min Jeong shakes her head in disapproval. “Not hungry.”

  
   Soon Mi and Ji Ni let her to stay in her place and since she’s not doing anything she gets a piece of paper and graphite pencil, then, she starts to enter to her own world.

  While Min Jeong is focusing to whatever-she-is-doing, she senses that someone sits beside her, she looks up and she sees Lu Han.

  “Did I disturb you?” He asks. “Please, go on. I’m just watching here.”

   
  
  Times goes by, Min Jeong finds herself around Lu Han. Lu Han is really talkative for a guy but that’s alright, he shares interesting things in Min Jeong’s perspective.

  “You like interior designs right? You must check these architects... uhhh… give me a paper I’m going to list them for you.”

  As he listing them down, Min Jeong takes the chance of wandering around on Lu Han’s facial. He’s really cute and handsome; he’s nice and easy to go with. If he asks her for a date she will definitely say yes. 

  What I’m thinking?!

 

 “What is this?” Min Jeong hears a male voice from his back and it’s Se Hun.

  Min Jeong looks at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter