Chapter 12: It is really hard to show sincerity?

I'll Be A Big Fat Liar If I Say “I Like You!”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mom, Dad, I’m going now!” Min Jeong declares. She give her mom and dad a peck on a cheek before she reaches the door.

“What time are you going home?” Her mom suddenly asks. That is weird for Min Jeong’s hearing, her mom don’t usually ask what time she will be back at home.

“I don’t know exactly, I might go home late.” Min Jeong says. Her mom twitches her eyes. She twitches her eyes back to her mom. “What?”

“If you’re just going on a date with—”

“I’m not going on a date. We just going to do a project and—”

“With that guy?”

“I know what you’re thinking. Mom, he is a friend and a classmate. Doing project with a classmate is a normal thing.” She opens the door, closes it rapidly and leaves.


­­__

Min Jeong is on her way to her room, while she is walking the in hallway the earlier scene. Her mom’s recently action is weird. Does her mom really thinks that the two of them are dating? As far as she knows, she shared her story and it was clear.

Her mom is just paranoid.

 

She already reaches the door of their classroom, as she open the door, she sees Se Hun beams him a smiles. He is sitting in his usual place when they’re seatmates. Last chair in the second row, near the windows.

This is not the first time that he sees Se Hun smile but there is something different from him. That makes Min Jeong wonder and that gives shivers directly to her spine and spreads wildly to her body. That’s weird and that makes her leave the room first.

 

 

Lu Han sees how Min Jeong leaves the room right away.  He glares at Se Hun “What did you do?”

“I smiled? Just like what you mentioned earlier, smile for her.” Se Hun answers but more like he questions because he thinks that she wouldn’t flee away because a smile, as if he smiles rarely and now it is creepy to see.

“Maybe you smiled awfully!” Min Seok comments.

“No.” Se Hun argues.

“Yeah, maybe you did smile awfully.” Lu Han asserts.

“I’ll never listen to you, again.” Se Hun grumbles.

 

__

It is already dismissal, Min Jeong goes to the library as what they have planned. She waits patiently until someone comes. She sees Se Hun breathing heavily.

“Something came up… I-I need to deal with” Se Hun reasons and he takes the sit beside Min Jeong.

“Where are they?” Min Jeong asks.

“I don’t know, they will just show up.”

 

Min Jeong is already done with the five plates (Se Hun is still coloring his works) but their classmates still not showing up and it makes her think what really happened to them. Min Jeong get her phone from her bag and starts dialing Yoo Young’s number because she knows that Yoo Young will answer right away but she realizes that she doesn’t have load.

“Se Hun, do you have enough balance to call?” Min Jeong inquires.

“Who you would like to call?”

“Yoo Young, I would like to know why they’re not still here…”

Se Hun get his phone “Oh, I got a message from, Lu Han. It says here that they won’t made it. His family from China wants to see him. Min Seok Hyung is having a family matter, too. Yun Hee needs to visit her boyfriend who got accident this morning… Yoo Young aided her. Ji Ni—her younger sister is sick and no one is around in their house. Soon Mi suddenly had a headache, Yi Xing escorts her to ther house to sure her safety.” He states.

Min Jeong looks at him with an unconvinced face. It is very coincidental—too much coincidence to be true. “Why they didn’t say that? Why they didn’t tell earlier?”

“An hour ago. Sorry,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter