Chapter 13: Bad Vibes

I'll Be A Big Fat Liar If I Say “I Like You!”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like the usual thing Min Jeong enters the room and waits for their professor to come. One lad enters and she catches Min Jeong’s eyes. She haven’t met her before in her classes but she is awfully familiar and even Min Jeong thinks that this is the first meeting she can already feel bad vibes around that new comer.

If there is love at first sight there is also hate at first sight.

But Min Jeong thinks that she is already done with those teenage angst.

 

Afterwards, Min Jeong learns that the name of the new classmate is Kim Nam Joo, and she already gain friends.

Wow, I didn’t know that my classmates are that friendly. She says to herself sarcastically. She knows that her classmates are being friendly for a short period because Nam Joo is kind of cute. What she can expect? Her class is bunch of frustrated no experience in a relationship since birth.

She still doesn’t know why she feels annoyed when they put more attention to her.

 

__

Min Jeong goes out with Yun Hee and Yoo Young, they use the vacant time that they can grab some snacks. They go to the school canteen and orders.

“Uhh... what do you think of our new classmate?” Min Jeong asks all of the sudden.

“She’s friendly and nice.” Yun Hee says, Min Jeong can’t help to frown a bit. “What’s the matter?”

Min Jeong shakes hers head in response. “Nothing.”

“Try to mingle with her she likes things that you also lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter