Falling For A...Ghost? (Seohyun POV)

Falling For A...Ghost?

After that day, I ceased my meetings with Luhan.

Locking myself in my room, I refused to see anyone. My life felt meaningless and i occasionally wondered why Luhan had abandoned me.Why he had stopped believing that a relationship like ours would work out.

But mostly, I ceased thinking about everything. It only gave migraines.

Sighing, I strode over to my bathroom and the shower, feeling the steam from the heated water scald my skin.

"Oppa, if i can't be with you as a human, can i be with you as a ghost?"

As tears streamed down my cheeks, i got into the bath tub in my night gown and dunked my head in. I've had it with this life. Without Luhan, i can't survive.

Oppa, saranghae.

My body started struggling as my need for oxygen grew but i stayed in there, fighting the urge to resurface. Just as my body was about to lose consciousness, a pair of strong arms wrapped around me and pulled me out, leaving me gasping for air. My eyes widened as i realised who had saved me.

"Luhan?"

Said man glanced up and gazed at me with a pained expression, his hand reaching out hesitantly to my face. Shrugging off his jacket, he offered it to me and i accepted it, inhaling his minty scent.

"Seohyun, why did you do that?" I blinked.

"I wanted to be with you." I replied, causing Luhan to groan in frustration.

"I left you just to prevent you from killing yourself....cause' if you die, you might not come back as a spirit." I nodded, suddenly frightened that he might leave me again.

"Oppa, you won't leave me right?" He stared at me for a moment before sighing.

"Well, i don't trust you enough to leave you alone so yeah....i guess I'm staying with you." Smiling, he pulled me close into a tight embrace before whispering the words that I've been wanting to hear for a long time.

"Seohyun, nado saranghae."