Falling For A...Ghost? (Luhan POV)

Falling For A...Ghost?

OH MY GOD.

I can't believe that just happened. I can't believe, that despite being a ghost, i could still blush. My mind was practically blown apart (if that was possible for a ghost) when i held Seohyun just recently.

And now, the girl of my dreams is running away from me.

Oh my lord, save me.

Stuttering, i took off after her, hoping to slow her down and ask just what had happened when a strong hand clapped onto my shoulder.

"Sehun!" I shrieked, wondering what in the world my best friend was doing here.

"Can't you see that she's frightened?" He shouted, his handsome face flushing red.

So he could blush too.

That's cool.

I smiled at him before teleporting myself to where Seohyun was going, barely hearing the irritated sigh escaping Sehun's mouth.

"Stop doing that!" Seohyun screamed when she saw me magically appear in front of her, again. I grinned, trying my best to look cool (and failing pathetically), before grabbing her and pulling her stubborn body with me.

She stared at me as though i was crazy but surprisingly, let herself be pulled to a particular garden that was my favourite place.

"I love this place, you know." She rolled her eyes before settling down on one of the rocks.

"Can i have my book back?" I glanced over at Seohyun before remembering that i had indeed snatched her book from her.

Sighing, i reached into my large, oversize pocket and rummaged around for the book when i realised that it wasn't there.

Oh .

I gazed at her apologetically and earned a glare in return.

"You're so irritating." She mumbled before turning away from me.

"Hey, don't be sad." I cooed, trying my best to comfort her. Hesitantly, i placed my arm around her shoulders and was waiting for her to push me away when suddenly, she leant closer to me. If i still had a living heart, i would probably have suffered a heart attack.

"That was my mother's book." Seohyun sobbed, clinging onto my jacket for support. Guilt was pounding in my mind as i stared at her tears.

God, what have i done?

Suddenly, my senses alerted me to a man that was currently storming towards us, a look of anger on his face.

Sehun.

I tried to shoo him away with my hand gestures but he wasn't buying it. Placing one hand on my shoulder, he forcefully wrenched me away from Seohyun, causing her to stare at us in confusion.

"What's wrong with you? Don't you know that ghosts can't mix with humans?" He bellowed. I looked at him, pleading for him to allow me to stay with Seohyun but he ignored my pleas, dragging me off instead.

"I'll help you find your book!" I shouted out, desperately struggling from the firm grip on my shoulders. Sehun was using a special kind of magic that would prevent me from teleporting; in other words, escaping. Unexpectedly, Seohyun nodded weakly at my promise and stood up, smoothing down her white dress.

You look just like an angel, Seohyun.

I love you.