Falling For A...Ghost? (Luhan POV)

Falling For A...Ghost?

"WHAT IN THE FREAKING HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?"

I winced at the raised voice and glanced up, trying my best with my aeygo trick that seemed to work all the time.

Sadly, it didn't, judging by how Sehun's glare turned even scarier.

Boy, he was angry.

"Look, I...I think i really like Seohyun...so could you just give me a chance?" I asked timidly, earning a loud 'no' from him.

God, what was this guy's problem?

Sehun shook his head furiously before he took a seat beside me, causing my body to inch away instinctively (seriously, i didn't want to die again).

My best friend sighed at my ridiculous behaviour, gesturing me to move closer before starting his speech.

"We, ghosts, are not allowed to mingle with humans mainly because of these two reasons. Reason one: they do not understand our kind and may most probably be the cause of our perishment. Reason two: if you happened to love one human, what would she tell her parents or family about you; how does she explain the fact that you look just like how you are now decades later; and when she dies, what do you do when you don't see her?"

Digesting this bit of troublesome news, I bit my lower lip, wondering how on earth i was going to be able to get over Seohyun.

Maybe I didn't really like her, so i should just help her find her novel and leave after that.

Yes, that was what i was going to do.

Smiling with renewed confidence, i strode out of the appartment me and Sehun shared and made my way to the place i last saw Seohyun when i realised that she wasn't there.

Frowning, i paced around, trying to catch a glimpse of a girl in a white dress when i tumbled down onto the floor. Biting back curses, i glanced down and saw a beautiful book bounded with leather, looking oddly familiar.

Of course it looked familiar, i thought, face-palming myself.

It was Seohyun's novel!

Excited, i gripped the book tightly and shoved it into my over-sized pocket, thinking that i should really change my old-fashioned suit jacket to something more trendy when something almost caused me ti fall onto the ground again. But this time, instead of a beautiful book, it was a beautiful girl. And she was walking straight towards me.

"Seohyun?" I called out, my breath hitching in my throat when that beautiful girl nodded. She had changed from a complete angel to a freaking devil. Gone were the white dress and heels; in its place was a tight black mini dress and sequinned black heels. She even had on smudged eyeliner!

God, i was so sure that she was doing this on purpose.

"Hi, Luhan." Seohyun greeted coolly. I nodded weakly before my idiotic brain commanded my mouth to start blabbering.

"Hi there...um...my buddy, Sehun, told me to stay away from you but i figured that it was only fair for me to help you find your novel first before i disappeared completely...so i guess i'll just-"

I was cut off from my oh-so-important speech by a small giggle from Seohyun.

"Okays, have you found my book then?" She asked, smiling sweetly.

Seriously, i could survive on that smile forever. My hand was about to reach for the book when i stopped.

"Nope, i haven't found the book." I blurted out before i could stop myself.

"Sure, take your time then." Seohyun whispered, flicking her long glorious curls away from her face as she said so. I nodded, aware that i looked a little dazed by her beauty but unable to stop it.

Sehun was so going to kill me.

"So, meanwhile, you up for a coffee?" I blinked at Seohyun's invitation, wondering whether this was considered a date before nodding again. So much for scoring a distinction for language. As we strolled to the cafe, Seohyun's hand accidently (at least i thought it was) brushed against mine and i glanced away, my face turning into a ripe tomato.

Didn't like her my foot.