Falling For A...Ghost? (Luhan POV)

Falling For A...Ghost?

.

My life was going to be over the very moment Sehun walked through the door.

Why?

Because i hugged a human. I embraced one so intimately, that it would be a wonder if i didn't feel anything for her. Seohyun. Before we parted ways, i even had the nerve to ask her for her number.

Now, minutes later, I've already memorised it completely.

Face it, i was smitten.

Sighing, i got up from my earlier perch on the sofa and got ready to enter the bathroom when a jingling of keys alerted me to my doomsday.

Sehun.

Okay, deep breaths, Luhan.

You can survive this.

Bracing myself for the impending disaster, I sat back down on the couch, straightening my posture to match the mood whrn Sehun strutted in. I had expected shouts and screams or some other kind of outburst but the only thing Sehun said was the usual 'how's your day' question and a bright smile that followed.

I was utterly confused.

He didn't know about it?

Forcing on a smile, i replied with enthusiasm, saying that i found a novel on the streets and i was going to read it. Before long, i was already heading up to the bathroom like any other normal day when i paused.

"Sehun-sshi, could you get me a phone?" Said man glanced up, confused.

"Why?"

"Um...cause' there are really good games installed in the phones nowadays which normal game consoles can't have so..." I bit my lip and gazed at Sehun, trying my aeygo trick again when suddenly i heard a sigh. Sehun nodded in defeat and promised me that i'll have one by tomorrow and it was all i could do to stop myself from squealing in joy (because that is seriously not manly). As i the shower and enveloped my body in heated water, i grinned happily.

Seohyun, I'm coming for you.