Falling For A...Ghost? (Luhan POV)

Falling For A...Ghost?

She was seated there, on a bench that was hidden between weaves of trees and vines, the night sky glittering above her while she stayed engrossed in her book.

She was probably the most beautiful and elegant creature i had ever seen.

Her dark brunette curls were long and glorious, shining with an other-worldly radiance. Her skin, the colour of ivory, was smooth and porcelain-like, almost able to match with my flawless, perfect one (i guess being dead has its advantages). I moved with stealth and silently crept towards her before turning on my charm.

"Hey, babe."

No response.

Okay, maybe that didn't work.

"Um..is this seat taken?" I gestured to the bench which had a tiny space left; though I'm sure i could squeeze in a little. Again, i was greeted with the same emotionless stare.

What the hell was wrong with this girl?

My mind throbbed with frustration as i tried my best to get her attention.

Was the book really that interesting?

Leaning down, i used the last method which was probably the most dorkiest yet ertic greeting-brushing my hand against her cheek, in the hopes of alerting her to the hot, hunky teen that was currently standing in front of her. It worked. She glanced up, annoyed at being interrupted from her precious time with her book as she waited for me to state my reasons for commiting that sin (not).

I flashed her a bright smile before waving at her cheerfully.

"Hi, my name is Luhan."

The beautiful girl rolled her eyes at my lame attempt at a greeting before continuing her reading session.

Oh god, that was boring.

I pushed (more like shove) her gently to the end of the bench before squeezing my onto the limited space, grinning at her when she shot me a glare.

"I haven't heard your name."

Giving off a frustrated sigh, the lady stood up with a huff and stormed off, flicking her hair as she tried to run as quickly as she could while on stilettos. I gave her a once-over and quickly clocked in the immaculate white dress that stopped mid-thighs and showed off her luscious curves.

That girl was mine.

I quickly got off the park bench and teleported myself to be right in front of her. The gasp that escaped her lips exposed her shock and not long after, the fear came. I smiled at her reaction and advanced on her.

"What's your name, dear?" She mumbled something that was inaudible to my ears. Frowning, i leant closer and whispered the question in her ears, wondering whether she had heard me the first time.

"SEOHYUN!" The ear-shattering scream would have killed my ears if i wasn't already dead. I stared her warily and she returned my gaze, her body trembling in fright.

"What are you?" The girl (now Seohyun) asked, her voice wavering.

"I..i am a ghost."