Falling For A...Ghost? (Seohyun POV)

Falling For A...Ghost?

"I..i am a ghost."

I blinked hesitantly at the male in front of me, wondering whether i had heard it right.

A ghost?

Do they even exist in this world?

Sensing my disbelief, Luhan pulled back a little before disappearing again.

Oh god, he was serious.

I took a deep breath and gathered my belongings, planning to escape from the pyschotic dork that claims he's a ghost when that freaking guy appeared again.

"Can't you just leave me alone?" I shrieked, exasparated.

"Nah, i wanna be your best friend." Luhan grinned, showing off two rows of perfect white teeth. I rolled my eyes and continued walking away.

"My best friend is my lip gloss." The male snickered before he started following me, trying to imitate how i walk.

God, now i had a stalker, who was a ghost and a dork.

Picking up speed in the hopes of getting away from Luhan, i buried my head in my novel, trying to distract myself when that idiot plucked the book out of my hands.

"Hey!" I screamed, flailing my arms about as i tried to retrieve my book back.

"What's so interesting about this? The words are so tiny!' Luhan complained, thumbing through the pages of the novel. I crossed my arms over my chest in annoyance, glaring daggers at the ghost who was unfortunately able to touch stuff, which includes my book and my cheek.

Huffing, i made one last grab at Luhan in an attempt to snatch the book and immediately regretted it.

"Ahh!" I screamed as my leg slipped and i started to fall. Suddenly, a pair of strong arms enclosed around me, preventing my fall. Staring up, i came face-to-face with Luhan, our eyes locked in a strange connection.

And that's when it happened.

That feeling.

It washed through my mind and rendered me speechless. Apparently, i wasn't the only one experiencing it as not long after, Luhan's face flushed a deep red. We both pulled away immediately and i started to leave the place, desperate to flee the raging emotions.

Why, you might ask.

It was because when Luhan held me just now, i experienced love.