Falling For A...Ghost? (Luhan POV)

Falling For A...Ghost?

Waking up, I forced my sleepy self to sit upright before i stretched into inhumane positions. My eyes eased open and i was greeted with the sight of a white and slim touch-screen phone lying on my desk.

Overjoyed, i sprang out from my bed and managed to get to the dressing table without tripping over and falling flat onto the floor in excitement.

It was so pretty.

Smiling, i dialled Seohyun's number and tried not to squeal like an over-enthu fanboy when her sweet voice sounded through the phone.

"Hello?"

Oh dear, she sounded exhausted.

"Erm..hi...this is Luhan." I greeted whilst biting my lips in nervousness. Instantly, there was a change in her tone.

"Luhan? Oh, um, hi!" Seohyun shrieked and i grimaced at the sudden increase in volume of her voice. Nevertheless, i was still glad that I'm not the only one who was smitten.

"So, you up for a date today?" I piped, my confidence surging when Seohyun agreed almost instantly.

"So I'll just wait for you at the garden?" She suggested hesitantly and i nodded, telling her that i'll put the phone down now.

Oh god i had a date.

What are you supposed to do in dates?

Sighing, i squeezed my legs into tight skinnys and wore on a black tank top, flinging a jacket around my chest. I grabbed a book on how to make a date enjoyable before bounding down the stairs and exiting my house.

Sitting down in a shady corner, i flipped open the book and thumbed through the pages, finally stopping at a particular section that teaches you how to tell girls about your feelings on the date.

"Smile and say that it was cool..-" I mumbled silently under my breath when a pair of hands clapped onto my shoulders.

"Oppa-" Oppa? "-I'm here!" I glanced up and practically gaped at the ethereal-like goddess in front of me. Seohyun was donning a light pink satin dress that was sleeveless and a white cardigan that draped over her stylishly.

What had i done to deserve to be in the presence of this queen here?

Standing up, i quickly tucked the book under my arm (to prevent her from seeing my inexperienced and lame side) before grabbing her's and bringing her to a rather casual restaurant that specialize in grilled chops. After we settled down in a private booth and ordered our meals, i cleared my throat to get her attention.

"Yes?" Seohyun asked, arching one eyebrow as i struggled to find the speech that was currently evaporating in my mind.

"I..um...what do you think about this date?"

Good going, Luhan.

Now you sound like her teacher.

"Oh..i think its really nice and romantic." Seohyun replied, giggling as she did so. This was getting more awkward by the minute.

Why had i brought up the idea if a date in the first place?

"I personally think that its cool." I offered, smiling as i took her hand in mine.

Wait.

Something was wrong.

Seohyun was frowning at my hand.

So much for that book of dating advice.

As i pulled my hand away, i noticed Seohyun tugging it back. Maybe the book wasn't that bad.

"What's that?" I glanced down and saw her my scar that was just below my wrist. Unwanted memories were flooding back all at once. Gritting my teeth, I wrenched my hand away from her's and stormed out of the restaurant, ignoring her pleas and shouts.

"Oppa! Wait!" Though i wanted to fled from Seohyun, i knew it wasn't her fault so i slowed down.

"Luhan, I'm sorry if i said anything wrong. Please, speak up." Squeezing my eyes shut, i strode over to a bench and waited for Seohyun to follow before i sat down.

"This scar was made because i cut myself with a knife. A butcher knife. It was all i could find from the kitchen to ease my pain." Seohyun glanced at me whilst tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Why? What happened at that time?" I shook my head, unwilling to say more.

"I should get back home." I whispered, my voice hoarse. I cracked open an eyelid and forced on a smile before walking down the pathway.

"Oppa, can we meet tomorrow?" Seohyun called out, her voice wavering. I bit back my tears as i recalled what happened when you believed in love, when you believed that nothing would come between you. "I think its best if we stopped meeting. A ghost can never be with a human.

" Saying that, i broke off into a run and sprinted back home, locking myself in my room as i remembered my first love. She, like Seohyun, was sweet and original. Yet fate was cruel to seperate us. On our second anniversary, my first love hanged herself due to an unknown reason and i had cut my wrist to escape the pain and the sorrow. Silently, i curled myself into a ball and sobbed from the grief i was experiencing.

Seohyun, i can't let you die.