Falling For A...Ghost? (Seohyun POV)

Falling For A...Ghost?

"Seohyun, nado saranghae."

Those words resonated in my mind as i searched for a dress to accompany my shoes. Me and Luhan had been officially dating for one month already and today was our anniversary date.

Settling for a lavender silk gown that stopped mid-thighs, i skillfully applied make-up to my face, pursing my lips to slather on some lip gloss. My hair was curled into an elegant bun, a glittery ribbon holding it in place.

Smiling to myself, i strode over to the destination before spotting a handsome male in a white silk shirt and tight jeans. The black dinner jacket completed his formal look and he grinned at me, his eyes glinting with the mischecious spark that had attracted me at first.

"Are you ready?" I nodded and accepted his arm, grasping it gently while he ushered me into a dimly-lit restaurant.

"A table for two please." As we settled down in a private booth, a waiter whisked over and brought us two glasses of pure Irish spring water before setting two fabric-bound menus in front of us. This place practically reeked of classiness, starting from the chandeliers hanging above right down to the elaborate culineries used.

Trying not to seem inexperienced, i took a sip of water before smiling gratefully at Luhan.

"You must have paid a lot." I guessed, tilting my head when my partner just scoffed.

"This is nothing. And anyways, money don't matter to ghosts." I bit my lip, digesting the information before nodding. During dinner, we chatted about almost everything, including what our parents usually said and what we prefered.

It was very enjoyable.

Eventually, the dinner had to end and we left the place, immediately heading straight to our garden.

"Luhan oppa."

"Yes?"

"Nado saranghae."

I heard a sharp intake of breath and turned around, glancing at Luhan who seemed to have lost his ability to talk.

"I'm serious." I whispered, smiling when he nodded. Our lips met and sparks flew as Luhan kissed me gently. Once we pulled away, I noticed the blush tinting his cheeks and giggled.

He was so much like a human.

I threaded my fingers through his hair and inhaled the fresh scent of the evening air.

"I've got to return home." Nodding, Luhan helped me up and we strolled back to my house leisurely.

"Goodbye. See you soon." I called out while crossing the road, stopping to face him. Waving, I strolled backwards while my eyes stayed trained on him, my heart pounding with love.

Bang.

The car that i hadn't seen slam right into me and i flew up into the sky, smashing right down onto the pavement. Gasping for air, I tried to piece together what just happened but realised that it was too late.

I was going to die.

"Seohyun, stay with me!" Luhan screamed as he flung himself beside me, tears streaming down his face.

"Oppa, don't cry. I'm going to be fine. Bye - " I choked out the last word as my vision blurred, the last thing that i heard was Luhan's apology.

------------

Six Years Later

Luhan was walking along the streets, hands in his pocket as he tried to stay unnoticed. He failed to realise that there was someone in front of him before he ran smack into her.

Ow.

"Hey, watch your - " Luhan's eyes widened as he stared at the person in front of him.

"Seohyun?" He shrieked incredulously. The girl glanced up and Luhan realised that there was something peculiar about her.

She was a ghost.

Seohyun smirked at his expression before smiling.

"Miss me?"

-------THE END-------

Hey guise, I'm sorry for not updating earlier but I had been really busy....so this is the final chappie, hope you like it!!!!

Bye~