Karaoke

The Partners

 

After going to the club, time by time, they realize and they see where they are, dancing in the dance floor. Some of them dropped their glass of drink in the dancefloor and poker face. They didn’t realize that they were in the club.

“Omo! I’ve been… drunk?” TaeYang said when he started to realize.

“Yes, for hours. So have I.” Bom answered him.

“But I’m starting to love to go to club. Can’t we have more?” TaeYang said to them.

“Dude,” Dara stops. “Your perfect body will be ruined. You’ve trained for years to get that thing. I remember when you almost give up. Wanna ruin it?” Dara asked him.

“Oh yes, I just realized that I have those features.” TaeYang said.

“But, I realize that I have the karaoke tickets here. In my pocket. Let’s go.” GD said to them. They follow GD.

“Oh? It’s just beside my club?” Victoria block his way.

“Yes.” He showed a fake smile. He just don’t like the way Victoria blocks him like that.  GD open the door and go to the receptionist.

“One VIP room.” GD hand the voucher to the receptionist.

“Ok. Understand.” The receptionist start browsing for their VIP room. “Ok, you have one upstairs. Location is 2-36. On the corner right.” The receptionist continued.

“Thanks.” GD said to the receptionist.

 

 

--

They go upstairs and found just two mikes.

“You must order more rooms.” Nichkhun argue to him.

“Here, I want to have a battle. A couple battle.” GD said to them.

“Oh well… I feel hopeless.” Yoona said. “There’s just 1% chance that we can beat them.” Yoona point to Bom and TaeYang.

“Yes. Same here.” EunHyuk answered. Both of them sigh. GD doesn’t understand why they said about that, since it’s just a game.

“Try your best.” GD pat their shoulder. He started browsing for the songs. “Let me go first.” GD said to them.

“It’s all up to you.” Bom said. “We are ready to challenge everyone here.” TaeYang continued boastfully. But GD looked away. He browse for the song Heartbreaker as Dara wish. He sing well but as he transfers the part to Dara, Dara can’t rap. She try her best, but still she can’t. So while she sings, she laughed a bit and it doesn’t make the song sounds good.

“Ok, the score must be below 90.” Bom guess. The score starts from 0 to 82. “See?” Bom said to them.

“Yah, up to you, we’re having fun. We’re not competing each other seriously. But sure, let’s have a bet. The one with the lowest score will treat the one above them.” GD said to them.

“GD-yah! You must be joking! Seriously!” Yoona shouted to him. But GD didn’t care about it.

“Okay, Yoona EunHyuk please proceed. What song would you like?” GD asked them.

“Oh, maybe, the song that we present in our audition. Fantastic baby.” Yoona said to him. GD browse for the song fantastic baby. Yoona and EunHyuk try to sing it best, but they miss some part. They just can’t control the rap, their beat are too fast, too slow and all was like that. Now, it’s time for the machine to count the score.

“Oppa, I think we will treat the others.” Yoona close her eyes as she is afraid to look at the score. Time to time, she open her eyes but the machine is still closing.

“It’s okay, even if we will treat them, I will be the one who will treat them. You will be angry to me if I ask you to” EunHyuk said to Yoona. Yoona looks at EunHyuk sharply.

“It’s a right for a guy to treat girls.” Yoona said to EunHyuk but EunHyuk pretend that he’s not listening. He keeps on focusing on the screen.

“Yaaay!” Suddenly EunHyuk shouted. Yoona felt insulted that he didn’t listen to her so she shouted to EunHyuk’s ear.

“Oppa!!” Yoona shouted. EunHyuk feels that he’s almost deaf. He hit Yoona’s head and accidentally ruined her hair. “Yah! You’ve ruined my hair!” Yoona said to him.

“Sorry, I don’t care about that. But now, look at our score. It’s higher than them! 85!” EunHyuk hugged her.

“ya! There’s just a difference by 3 points! Why are you so happy?” GD complained to him as he don’t want to admit the fact. But the YoonHyuk keeps on hugging each other with joy.

“Challenge.” Nichkhun grab the mike and start thingking for the song.

"Electric shock can be nice for us." Victoria said to GD. GD looked for the song electric shock. 

The music starts. It's Victoria's favorite song. Beside she can sing it well, she can dance well. The music starts. Victoria sings along the song with Nichkhun together even the sound don't match perfectly, they did it confidently. Victoria starts to dance while Nichkhun just stand, unable to dance with a stiff body. Besides, it's a girlband song that he will be known as a coquettish and will lower his popularity at school. They sing it so loudly that they didn't miss a word but just a bit false because of Nichkhun who cannot rise his pitch when there is a high part and his volume is bigger that Victroria. 

"Khunnie, we'll obviously win. We sing it well just now." Victoria give a high five to Nichkhun.

"Remember, we're still here." TaeYang said to them. "I can sing and dance better than you." TaeYang continued to say boastfully.

"Shut up!" both Nichkhun and Victoria start to hate him.

"Well, that's the truth.." TaeYang said to them.

"Be aware if I win." Victoria pointed sharply towards TaeYang.

"Blah. You won't!" TaeYang always don't want to give up until Victoria finally gives up. Victoria finally looks away from him and look at the score. It's 85, the same as Yoona and EunHyuk.

"Go" Nichkhun's eyes goes to taeYang and the karaoke screen. "I pray that you can get  the worst here." Nichkhun said to them.

"Stop doing that to us!" Bom strangle Nichkhun's neck.

"ya!" Nichkhun shouted and push Bom away softly. "michyeosseo" Nichkhun said when Bom releases the strangle.

"Gee, I want to sing lollipop" Bom asked GD.

"What? That's your favorite song? It's really old." Nichkhun mock Bom. Now, Bom sigh and kick him in the knee."Ao, that hurts!" nichkhun said in pain.

"Don't joke with me again." Bom said to Nichkhun. Nichkhun doesn't care but he wants to continue to joke to her.

In the middle of the song, Bom and TaeYang sings well but not when Nichkhun bothers Bom. Bom kicked him again with a strangle and even though it's Bom's part, TaeYang sings it because Bom is not focused. GD cannot stand this anymore. A boy fighting with a girl. GD pulls Nichkhun's ham. Meaning, he just want to seperate two of them. But Nichkhun is still bothering Bom so that GD wanted to give a soft pinch but accidentally give a hard punch on him that bruises come.

"Nich-Nichkhun, I didn't mean to..." GD hasn't finished his sentence. Nichkhun punch him back and he's getting angry. 

"GD, if you try to be enemy again." Nichkhun leave the karaoke with Victoria.

"Nah, that's better." EunHyuk said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

One more chapter that makes me cringe when i read it myself and I'm discontinuing my story as I told you in the blog. I actually don't want to update but when i read, there's a hidden chapter still. So, since the chapter is finished, I'll just update it. And once again, I told you, sorry for discontinuing this story.