Couple Race: I

The Partners

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daragon, Bombae, YoonHyuk, and Haesica couple walk to the first are, running. There they see a man, sitting on a chair. In front of the man is a big tabble with a lot of things. There are pins, umbrellas, and a lot of things.

Dara, with the most curiousity, run towards the man. "What is this?" she said as she reached the table.

"You cannot ask me until all your friends are here" the man said. But when she looked back to call her friends, her friends are so slow. They're walking slowly and kidding to each other.

"Ya! Sloths! Walk faster or run! If we're the first to arrive, we'll get the most benefits!" Dara shouted to her friends, 80 meters away. "Remember, green is a lucky color. Even it's lucky, don't you just feel relaxed. We must try so we get extra-lucky." Dara shouted

All of her friends laugh, except Yoona, cause she is Dara's bestfriend, and she know what her friends is doing is just mocking her.

"Ya! Don't laugh! What she say is correct!" Yoona said to them, shouting. 

"I just like how the way Dara said. She never done that before." GD said, cause he has lived with Dara for a long time. But now the situation is: they stopped walking and they just laughed.

"Okay." Yoona stopped ans shook her head. "You guys are useless. I can't count on you. I'd better go by myself" Yoona said, starting to run.

"But... But.... Yoona!" EunHyuk exclaimed. "I'll follow you" EunHyuk said.

."You don't need to." Yoona said without even facing back to EunHyuk. But still, EunHyuk follow. So all of them, GD, Bom, TaeYang, Donghae, Jessica follow too. And in a flash, they're already gathering in front of the man.

"Now, who's you leader? I suggest that the leader is the one that has most experience at school." The man says. 

"Maybe" Bom stop and look around. "Haesica will? We're new couples." Bom said to Haesica

"Jinjja? Thanks!" jessica said in excitement.

"No problem. I'll give you this chance." Bom said, showing her sweetest smile to Jessica. 

"So leader is Haesica. Now,because Jessica is a girl, Jessica choose 5 of these things." the man said again.

Jessica looked sharply of the things one by one. Then she look at a lovely umbrella. She glance at it sharply. She really wants to choose that lovely umbrella.

"Boys, you okay with girly things?" Jessica said to the boys.

"I'm okay" All of them said.

"First, let me choose this lovely umbrella." she said as she pick and give the lovely umbrella to the man.

"You already choose an umbrella. Umbrella is for your defense on the last fight. On the last fight, there will be elimination. Now, you can't choose an umbrella again. You must choose the other thing." the man said.

She look sharply again of the things one by one. She find her interest at a blue pin. "Well, I'll choose this thing. I want my things to be colorful." she said as she pick and give the pin to the man.

"This will be the symbol of your group. You must use it now." The man says.

"Aww!! Cute!" Yoona said. "I love blue" Yoona said.

"How's my choice?" Jessica show an aegyo.

"Cutee!!!" Yoona show back an aegyo.

Now, she choose the third thing. Would it be a plushy doll? Or is it another thing.

"I feel poor to the boys." Jessica looked back. "One of you go and choose it Donghae!" she continued

"Donghae! Choose as what we plan!" TaeYang whispered loudly to Donghae. Donghae just show him a thumbs up.

Donghae choose without looking at the other thing. A plastic sword.

"I'll choose this plastic sword." he said, showing the plastic sword to the man. The man grab it.

"This sword will be used by boys to attack. Remember, the one to hold the sword is the boys. Later, all of the students will be given a nametag. There, you will cut the nametag that stick on the body with a sword. This plastic sword is sharp enough to cut the nametag but not the shirt. It's up to you to cut it upside down, or horizontal. As long the nametag has been cut, the person will be out. cannot cut or tear it with hands." the man explained a complete explanation.

Now, for the fourth thing, Jessica will pick it again. She choose carefully for the things. 

"Where's the attack for the girls?" Jessica asked.

"Girls have two ways to eliminate. You can use this toy gun. It will shoot a sticky rubber. And when it sticks to the name tag, the person is out. And girls can do it with hands." the man explained again.

"Okay girls, let's choose this gun." Jessica said.

"Woa... It's been a long time since I haven't played my toy pistol." Dara said. "I have a lot of toy pistol at home." Dara laughed and the others too.

Okay, now for the last thing. She choose something useless. A plushy doll!

"I'll choose this adorable doll." Jessica said, holding the doll.

"Haha" the man said. "You're so lucky to have this. This doll can be your helper. When you press the word record, it will record small sounds from far away. And when you press play, it will increase it's volume so you can hear it." the man said. They all nodded in excitement. "But there's one trouble after you've pick these things. We will just give 2 for each of the doll and the umbrella." the man continues. 

"No problem!! We don't worry about that." GD said with ease. "The girls will be grouped and the boys will be grouped. Each of the group will have those things." GD said again.

"I already think about it. Don't act like you're a genius." Dara slapped him with her right hand. But she conviced her mind to think about another thing. "Where's the mission?" Dara asked the man

"In time" the man said as he give the mission.

"Running competition

The boys will carry the girls and run to the flags. One couple will be placed in one flag. To change the runner, the girls must transfer the sticks to the boys in any way. There is four flags. Each person will run from F1 to F2. F2 to F3. F3 to F4. And F4 to F1 again. The last runner will run the longest. So make sure you choose the person who can run the fastest in your group. Time limit is 4 minutes for 500 meters."

Dara read the mission in shock but a smile showed on her face not long later.

"We can cheat" She smile. "From the distance of 5 meters, we throw the stick so that it will be faster. Be sure you have a catchy hands." Dara said and she is still smiling. *Dara, master of cheating. The group will win with the help of master Dara* she thought and still smiling. Now, she smiles like a snake that smiles before it want to bite you. Her mind is full of cheating. No wonder, she has the smartest brain in the school.

 "If we succeed, let's make a slogan. 'The green team' then we pun our hands in the middle. Then we shout 'magnificent, jjang!'. It seems nice. Haha" All of them laugh but they agree about Yoona's idea.

"Can you start now?" the man said in anger.

"ye, ye, ye" Dara said to the man.

They prepare themselves. Ready, set go!!! GD start running with his full strength. Dara seems really excited. In the distance of 5 meters, she throw it. in 55 seconds, he succeed.

 Here, Bom catch it perfectly. TaeYang run as fast as he can.

"Bom, I have a feeling that I'm slow. Please throw it 10 meters away." TaeYang said.

Bom understand but she don't want to answer. She don't want to distract TaeYang's Concetration. Now, it's already 10 meters away. Now, Bom throw it far enough. but too far! So Donghae run forward to let Jessica catch it. Jessica hop a bit and go back to normal position. TaeYang's result is 45 seconds. Donghae ran and 5 meters left.

But suddenly Yoona shouted. "Throw it far! Throw it far!" she shouted. Jessica nodded and throw it far away. the result is 50 seconds.

"Now, EunHyuk you run and I'll catch the stick!" Yoona said to EunHyuk. EunHyuk just nodded and run as fast as he can before the stick drop. But Yoona could catch it even though EunHyuk is 30 cm late. Cause he has to ran for 200 meters, he have to run fast and he need to keep his energy too. So he lock and breath with his nose.  Now it's 80 meters left. And time went on. Now, 5 meters left but Yoona can't throw it since she's the last runner. But EunHyuk is so fast. He succeed it in one minute. But not like the others. The others breathing easily. But because EunHyuk must ran for 200 meters and he get it in one minute, he rolls in the ground. He's badly collapsed because of his tireness.

"EunHyuk oppa! Sorry! Am I too heavy?" Yoona ask him.

"No you're not!!! It's just the distance!" EunHyuk keeps on rolling.

"Ya! Faster! the man will not tell you your results unless you get up!" A rude voice shouted to them. And as you guess, it's Nichkhun. 

"Now, the result." the man says. Everyone is curious even the red team is curious too. "3 minutes 30 seconds! Succeed!" the man says

"Yay!!" All of them says. "Green team, magnificent jjang!!!" 

"Aish! We'll challenge you. We can succeed in three minutes!" Nichkhun said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After several minutes, they see the results. It's three minutes!

"Excactly!" the red team says.

"Aish! I must have a hearing trouble!" EunHyuk says.