Science Class

The Partners

Yoona's POV

Well, I think GD and EunHyuk are really friends. They keep agreeing each other. But now (T_T), he's so rude to me. He don't want to be ashamed in this school because of me. I must change myself or I'll be an ignored girl like Dara. But either way, will I meet my friends in the science class? I think so. Foreign language is important but really hard, boring, we'll have a lot of homework of writing, and we must seat and always listen to our teacher just like primary school! Oh how ashamed people who go to foreign language class. And my friends, of course won't do! Science is much more fun here, because we don't have to seat for a long time, just for a short time, listening for the topic. Then, we'll just do small and big experiments. 

"Yoona, what you're thinking about? You keep brooding while standing just now. Didn't you realise that I'm in front of you?" someone said all of a sudden. He really shocked me.

"Ahh!!!! Who are you and why are you interrupting my imagination? Get away!" I shout as I push him on the arm. He seems like not ready and pushed away. But, I think his arm is familiar with someone. As I look at him, slowly, I recognize that it's EunHyuk!

"Yoona! You insane? I didn't do anything to you but you pushed me all of a sudden!" EunHyuk said as he try to stand up.

"Oh! Oppa, I'm really sorry. I thought you were a stranger that interrupt my imagination" I said truthfully.

"So in your glance I am a stranger? Also, this is school!" EunHyuk said.

"Oppa, when I am brooding, of course, I didn't realise where am I. Everyone do" I said with a sorry expression.

"Okay, Yoona. Now, please sit down!" EunHyuk said to me.

Without saying any word I leave his sight and go to my seat at the back. Why is EunHyuk oppa like this today? It's just an accident that will happen at least once a day! I hope, I can sit nearby my friends and EunHyuk even though I hate him a little this day. 

"Hey Yoona, why are you sad?" I glance at him and it's EunHyuk. Aigoo.. That guy again.

"Oppa, you're always angry with me today. You keep doing that since this morning" I said as I push my table hardly towards him. He don't want to make a problem again so he move backwards.

"Sorry Yoona" he pause for awhile "I just want you to learn not to use your hand to make revenge or when you fight. That's a precious thing that people must learn" EunHyuk added

"But it's your fault that you shocked me! My hand automaticly do it!" I said, blaming him.

"Yoona" he make a sigh "It's up to you where you choose your way. But I'm just helping you to be a nice person" he make his last word and leave without greeting me.

Life here is not normal. He really hate me now, and what I'm gonna do to him now? Should I forgive him and live with him again? Or ignore him and divorce him. I just have 2 choices which is really hard to decide.

"Good Morning Mr. Lee Sung Chan" All students stand up and greet him. I do greet him but not properly because of my situation.

"So there's no topic today cause you know right? Tomorrow is the day for the school to choose the most popular couple and there, you will also present some experiments, there will bve also couple race and also, there will be some scholarship. So know, you decide with your couple what experiment will you present. Okay, now, start!" Mr. Sung Chan said

Aigoo... With couple? I better do it with Dara and GD with EunHyuk. I'm so stress that I cover up my face with my hand. But since EunHyuk is a big forgiver, he comes to me and ask me to discuss it together.

"Oppa?" I said to him "Why do you need to come? I already don't need you anymore. I just need Dara though." I said to him, making him shocked

"But I am your couple pair. Please forgive me. We must be united. I promise that we can have an excellent experiment" EunHyuk said and he make me smile. So, should I forgive him?

"Oppa, I will this time but not for next time" I said, smiling to him. "So oppa, what expoeriment would we have for tomorrow?" I asked him.

"How about making alum crystals? Though it's so dull, that's what I know the best (T_T)" he said 

"Oppa! You're so dull! I know another that is good for us!" I said, mocking him a little.

"What is it about? Tell me and I'll buy the things" EunHyuk said with excitement.

"How about making snowflakes from borax?" I said raising my finger.

"Let's ask their experiments first. Dara! GD! What's your experiment?" EunHyuk shouted to the Daragon partners.

"Since it's almost Christmas, we make a snow globe!" GD reply with his shout

"Kekeke, Theirs are also childish" I said with a chuckle.

"I agree your idea Yoona! Now, tell me the materials!" EunHyuk said.

"string, wide mouth jar, white pipe cleaner, borax, food coloring, boiling water, pencils, scissors" I said

Actually beside me is a quiet couple that looks so suspicious of their face. They look something like thugs? thieves? robbers? Really don't know who are they but they're really suspicious for me, like they want to mock me though. But I think they're just members of the school still. Suddenly that couple looked at me but the girl looked so sick!

"Oh, so you're the new students?" the girl ask to me while the boy ask EunHyuk and they're both shaking our hands.

"Ah, yes we are. But..." EunHyuk stops because of feeling suspicious. "But, what is you purpose coming to us like that?" EunHyuk said as we both release our hand from them.

"Annyeong, we're the famous Khuntoria couple. You want to be friends with us? GD, Dara, Bom, and TaeYang were such a dull junk here. Just leave them and be with us. You'll be loved and not lonely." the girl said as she try to be friendly to us.

"Please!" I said sternly to them. "Go away from us! From the way you talk, I know you're such the thugs of this school. I ignore you as you are so sick and suspicious like a thug" I said to them as they walk slowly backward to them

"Oh? You don't want to be friends with us? It's just all of a sudden and you'll regret ignoring us. Though, if you want to be friends with us, I'll find you a good experiment for you" the boy said, arguing to us. I don't like to be mocked like this because I feel like I'm his slave and I feel like I'm getting smaller. Now, my anger explode and as EunHYuk experienced, I push him and he fall. But he could hold on a table before he totally fall to the floor. But the table couldn't  hold too much weight, so the table falls to him and all the paint spills to him and the floor.

"Oh? You've learnt something? And who's gonna wash the  paint? Your girlfriend's not gonna do" I said boastfully to them. I really feel satisfied with my work. The girl is too weak that she can't even help the boy to stand up or even wash the paint that had spilled.

"Now, how's your popularity being beaten up by a weak girl like me?" I said, mocking them totally this time. But without relising, we become the source of attention.

"Yoona, stop it. We become the source of attention. Also, you're not a weak girl. You have a horse power" EunHyuk whispered.

"Well, I just want to mock them back. Either way, let's get back to work" I said to him.

Now, I'm explaining the steps for him. I said it clearly so he will understand. Now, since he had understood it, we ca take a nap.

One hour again

Beep beep beep beep

Now, the bell is ringing. I feel lucky cause I had took a nap before. I usually get sleepy in a lesson. I hope the teacher for the next subject will be absent. Just for one thing, sleeping!