Be Creative Please?

The Partners

EunHyuk POV's

Hmmm.... Sleepy and boring school here. But I prefer this school than being a trainee in SM. Sleeping at 12.00 o'clock and waking up at 04.00 o'clock. Sometimes, they wake me up at 12.40 cause I'm the main dancer so I must practice dancing a lot. Though, after this will be dancing class. TaeYang is excited like the other kids. But not for me, I have different majors with YoonA that we must seperate. Now, I'm too tired to dance. Not as I hope, I must look for the songs by myself and make our own movement. And worst is that, we cannot choose our group! I want to go home!

Now, while teacher is explaining a boring explanation, I opened my laptop and look for a few songs. Well, I'm not gonna look for soft ones. I'm gonna enjoy dancing if the song is hard ones. Now, all of a sudden TaeYang come late and sit beside me.

"Hmm, EunHyuk?" TaeYAng asked

"Yeah? You're asking what I'm do'in now?" I asked him

"No. What should we do now?" TaeYang asked me again making me to turn my head to him again.

"Easy. Just look for some songs while he is explaining this boring explanation" I lie with ease to him. He nodded and open his messy bag. There, he is busy looking for laptop but the laptop seems gone. He look at me with surprised and his expression seems like to be ready to be scold.

"TaeYAng? Why don't you think more? You can use your I-pad instead of your laptop" I said without looking at him.

"What a good idea." TAeYAng said. So he take his Ipad from his bag and look for some songs. I look at his Ipad and I don't know what songs are them.

"Hmm, two guys busy with their device while I am explaining?" A voice in front of me said.

"Ohh... Just shut your mouth up. We're doing something great" I said to him without looking at him. I continue browsing for songs.

"Look at me now! Do you think a teacher is a jerk so that you dare to underestimate me?" he said grabbing my hair. As I look at him, he's really my teacher!

"Sorry! Sorry! I, representing him, apologize because of the foolish thing he did" TaeYAng said, making me to feel uncomfortable

"Don't need to do that! Both of you guys are doing the same foolish things! Especially you! You're already late and now you're doing a foolish thing together with him!" teacher said grabbing TaeYang's hair too. He drag us in front of the class. What should we do now?

"Class, what should we do to these guys?" Teacher said, asking the students.

"Burn them?" A girl said shrugging.

"Victoria! You're too much! Want to be killed after class is over?" TaeYang shouted to her. 

That girl sigh."You'll never kill me until your death". That girl think again of her idea while TaeYAng was trying to make revenge to her. Suddenly TaeYAng got an idea. He take out a piece of paper from his pocket. He make a ball from it and throw it to her head.

"Ya!" that girl shouted again, looking at us sharply again. All of a sudden she sigh again. "At least, you don't kill me"

"How about asking them to wrestle each other?" Another student said

"Obviously, I'll win it" TaeYang said to me.

"Who says? I will" I said to him as I don't wanna loose

"Either way, we're not gonna do it, let's go out" I said to TaeYang. SO we go out of the class, before I go outside, I could see teacher's expression. He's so mad! But outside is safer right?

"Guys! WHo asked you to get out of the class?" teacher said, asking us to go inside again. As we go inside, he kick us and slammed the door.

"Ya! WHat kind of teacher are you!?" I said to him.

"Aaaiishh... Just go to your seat!" teacher said, hitting my back hardly. Wanna hit his back as soon as possible.

Now, I must listen to him or not this experience will happen again. But, actually, I already save some songs for later on.

"Meet your group now!" suddenly teacher said again. Ha?In what group am I? Or I must make my own group? While I was so confused TaeYang is already in his group. But, did he listen teacher's explanation before? Or just choosing his own? Daydreaming isn't good!

"EunHyuk, I want you to join in that group. The one with disaster" teacher points to TaeYang's group. HAppily, I go there. But who's the leader? It's neither me nor TaeYang. That girl again, Victoria, is the leader! The boys are dead since she's the leader. We will learn girls' dance.

"Hmm... Since our group contains both boys and girls, so we will divide into team. So, you WooYoung, I choose you as the boys' leader. Now, I already get the song for the girls, NU ABO. WooYoung, go get a song for them" Victoria said to us. As I look TaeYang, his face is burning. His face keeps burning everytime Victoria talks since he really hate her.

"Why wouldn't it be me? I am the oldest! Look at WooYoung-ssi, he's younger than me!" I argue to her.

"Why do you talk to me? Enemies aren't supposed to talk to each other. Also, how come I will choose my enemy as a leader" she ignore me with ease. Uhhhh, really stubborn kid. I wanna throw my soccer shoe to her face. I am the most suitable to be the leader. I won't listen to WooYoung until he give me his position to be the leader.

"Now, let's seperate now" Victoria said again, and we go to our column. WooYoung seems so confused about the song.

"You have any idea about the song EunHyuk-ssi?" WooYoung suddenly asked me. As I swear, I wouldn't listen to him properly. I sigh. "I don't" I said to him as I look at him. I make an expression on my face that shows like 'I wanna be a leader' to him. Soon, he try to understand my expression and finally, he knows what I want.

"Yea? EunHyuk-ssi want to be the leader? I'm not mad about it. But please try to prevent from being known by Victoria." he pause."Now, How's your feeling? You've got any song?" WooYoung continued

"Yea, I've got some songs here. SPY? y, free and...." I stop when TaeYang interrupted me and said "Instead of those songs, why don't we dance to 'Warrior?'"

What kind of song is it? TaeYang always know music better than me. But, I should show him my skill of dance so.... at least..... I make Yoona a lot of happier.

"Is it easy or hard? I like hard hard ones I have a challenge!" WooYoung said. TaeYang smile and make letters out of his fingers. First, It really looked weird. But suddenly TaeYang couldn't hold his patience and start messing around.

"Understand this! This is H, this is A, this is R, and this is D. Why wouldn't you understand?" He said while making letters out of his hand one by one. "It's hard! It's hard! The choreography is hard and talking to you is also hard! When we want to make it short, we say that LIFE IS REALLY HARD!" he said, throwing his unfamiliar and brown hat to the floor. Neither me nor WooYoung ever see his hat.

WooYoung take his hat. He asked "Who make this for you? It's really cool". Then he give it to TaeYang

"Jinjja? Hmm... YG made this for me. Since I was a kid, my mom are friends with Hyuk Suk CEO. Then when it was my birthday party, YG give me this one. I feel grateful to YG." TaeYang said, flipping his hat like it's so special.

"But... Why are there signatures of BoA, U-Know, and Changmin instead of YG artists?" WooYoung asked again.

"I'm fans of them so that I go to their fanmeeting. The line is really long since I came late. Tomorrow, there will be a fanmeeting of B.A.P. Want to join?" TaeYang invite us.

"Ooo, It really took you so hard to have their signs. That's why my mother never allows me to go to fanmeeting." WooYoung stops. "Tomorrow, I hope I can join you. I'm a fanboy of B.A.P" he continued.

"Why do it took you so hard? I can easily get BoA's, U-Know's and Changmin's signature if you want. I collect...... them all. Album? I also get theirs!" I let them know. They turn around and reply me. "EunHyuk-ssi, It's not even special if we get the signs of people that are close to us. It's really nothing even though he/ she is a celebrity." WooYoung said. He turn around again, leaving with TaeYang without saying anything.

"Guys! Now, you know the song warrior?" TaeYang asked to the boys.

"Yeah! We're gonna dance along with it?" A boy said. TaeYang nodded, and all of us start to dance. I don't even know the song. So I really didn't know the choreography. So I just follow them and LUCKILY, I am a fast learner that I can learn it quickly.

"TaeYang! Zelo's rap part is really cool!" WooYoung said, patting TaeYAng's shoulder. "I accept this song" WooYoung said with a heavy breathe. "Me too!" I continued him. Now, that everyone agree, We will practice one more time. After 3 minutes, we are all finish and our last work is to remix the song with NU ABO. 

"WooYoung, go and tell Victoria to remix the song" I said to WooYoung. "Ok" he reply and give me thumbs up. He go and run to Victoria in the middle of her practice. But Victoria response nicely to WooYoung so that she remix the song in the middle of the practice.

"How about if we make it alternately. So, we will first dance the NU ABO and then it will be your turn. When we exchange the turn, we will also exchange position. For the costume, please wear a black jacket like 'Exo- Mama MV' and the one who wait the turn will lower their head a little bit so that they won't recognize us. Either way, let's try now." Victoria explained to WooYoung and hert explanation never ends.

"Guys! Let's try practicing with the girls." WooYoung said, as he walked just one step the bell rang.

Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep.

What should I do now? We don't even practice so we don't know how to do it.

"Aaaisshh!!!" I said to TaeYang and WooYoung, "We could make it if you don't take too long spending your time taling about your hat! Nothing special about it!" I point to TaeYang and I'm a bit angry. 

I go to teacher and said "Te-e-a-cher, we're not yet done." I said, while I hit him hardly, making him shock, but he don't know that I'm hitting him.

"It's okay, there's still 2 days left. But you're the fastest. The other group is still arguing about the songs." teacher wink. But, if it isn't because of the hat, we would have finish the remix choreography. But, at least we're the fastest right?