Ready For Something?

The Partners

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The school ends quickly. Yoona, EunHyuk, TaeYang, Bom, Dara, and GD gathers in front of the class. They go up to the third floor. Why do they need to? Before, they get a task to go to the third floor, the longest, the darkest, and the most quiet hall in school. Don't know everything yet, they receive a call from teacher. 

"Yea teacher?" GD answered the call

"Now, you know something? Just get down by using a elevator and I'll call others later." teacher said. Actually, their main teacher has been suspicious since this morning. She didn't even talk a single word to the students, teachers, and even the principal. Without feeling anything, they go downstairs using an elevator. That day seems weird for them. Using an elevator, the elevator suddenly start to shake and all of a sudden, it stops. It's dangerous, making everybody want to fall and also, making YoonA to be scared. Now, the light of elevator becomes dim.

"What's going on today? That hall is so dark and suddenly the elevator stops and become dark. What should we do? We're trapped!" Yoona said with fear.

"Yoona, I don't know, what is this. But, this day is really suspicious. Since I'm already 2 years here, I never experienced this" Bom said without even a worry.

Yoona looked around with fear. Her sweat rolls down to her chick as her level of fear rises. She hold EunHyuk's hand by both of her hands tightly

"BOO!" EunHyuk scared her

"Ah! EunHyuk oppa! You scared me" she said as she tighten her grip to EunHyuk's hand. "I was just looking around!" she release her hand from EunHyuk and start standing alone, without holding anything. 

"What is this? What should we do?" A sound of a girl appears from upstairs. They could hear the sound of elevator opening, but not all of them hear. It's just Bom who hear it.

"Well, this is our bad luck. I guess they can go down safely" Bom said, leaning to the elevator. Not a long time again, a couple comes and they also got trapped. All of them are panicked, asking for each other's help.

"Ya! Help us!" Dara shouted to them. Since they hear Dara's voice, that couple turn to them. As they see, it's the Khuntoria couple!

"Ya! Help us! I promise to help you!" Victoria shouted to them. But how do they help each other? They don't even know how to get out! Both of the couple thinks. And soon, Nichkhun has an idea.

"Why don't we... press open button? We definitely can do that." Nichkhun shouted to them. They think it could help themselves. So they press the open button and Khuntoria can get out safely. But when Daragon, Bombae, and YoonHyuk's elevator opens, they are facing the machine. 

"Aish, see! This is our bad luck! Let's press the open button again!" Bom said angrily as she press the open button. But their elevator won't open. Bom look at the other elevator. And its door is open!

"Ooo, how stupid I am. I shouldn't help them. It's really foolish to help them. They're evil. Now, they don't even help us" Bom covered her face with her hand.

"Ya! Ya! Ya! It's going down!" Dara shouted immediately. Their elevator is going down. And the door opens. They see Khuntoria couple that time.

"See? I'm not always that cruel if you help us." Victoria said to them. "What's your situation if we don't help you?" NichKhun continued.

"Hmm.... Thought, you were really our enemies. Either way, thanks." Yoona said nervously as her body slightly shake.

"TaeYang, Bom? You don't thank us?" NichKhun said to them as he point to TaeYang and Bom, one by one. TaeYang looked confused, so he faced to Bom and shrugged.

"Ya! Why do I must thank you? Be normal! Are you a king and queen?" Bom argue to them because Bom really hate them even though they already help them.

"Victoria? Should we close it again?" Nichkhun said, facing to Victoria. "Maybe we should?" Victoria said, closing the elevator. But before the elevator totally close, GD put his hand in the middle of the elevator door, making the elevator door to open again. All of them get out of the elevator and they're safe now.

"You can try to interfere us, but you will never succeed." Dara said pointing to them sternly. "Remember, if you try to interfere us again, we will barely kill you. We're ready all the time." she continued.

Victoria gulp and hold Nichkhun. "So Victoria? Telling you that we will kill both of you make you scared? What a coward girl." Yoona yawn in front of them.

"No! She's not even scared of anything! It's her habbit to gulp and hold me! And also you guy will kill both of us? You jerks are still new, so that you don't even know how I fight! I can even throw you to the floor in seconds." Nichkhun said boastfully to them because it's real that he always wins in a fight. "You want to challenge me? I'm ready." Nichkhun said again. Actually he really wants to fight them not because what happened just now, but because of remembering Yoona push him and all the paint spilled to him.

"Ya!" Yoona stops. "Do you think I'm afraid of you? I can make you hospitalized in a second! Her I'm gonna show you!" Yoona said and she scratch Nichkhun's temple with her sharp nails. And true, Yoona's nail is as sharp as a metal that the scratches immediately appears. Nichkhun get hurts cause the scratch stungs a lot. But of course, she can't make revenge to a girl.

"Khun! Khun! Did it hurt?" Victoria stops and look at Nichkhun. "Ya! Your girl is has no attidtude!" she said. And soon, she hit EunHyuk on the head with a hard cover 1000 pages novel but she's powerless for EunHyuk.

"It didn't hurt, it's ticklish. I hope you go to gym for often." EunHyuk mocked her. "It'll be good for you if you go though. You'll be strong like an ox instead of weak like sloth." EunHyuk continued mocking her. 

She shrug. "Yes?" she sigh. "You want something that will make you faint? Okay, let me do it." Victoria said. She hold the book firmly and raise it. She slap EunHyuk with her book hardly. "How is it now? Did it hurt?" Victoria asked him. But for EunHyuk, it's not hard since in the past, he has been hit by Yoona 10 times harder than this one. But although it hurt a bit, EunHyuk can hold the pain.

"Ya! Powerless girl! You don't need to hit him. Even though you hit him, he will never get hurt! Understand or not, now both of you, go away!" Bom said strictly to them.

"Ya! You go away first!" Victoria said to Bom strictly too. But of course, Bom is not afraid of everyone.

"Don't copy me! You go away first! You also need to send your Khunnie to the clinic!" Bom said to them as all the others laugh. "You need to do it soon. Either the scratches will be even wider than before or Yoona will scratch it again" Bom continued again so they will go away soon.

"Yes, it's true. I'm always ready to scratch you. You must get ready too." Yoona said to them boastfully. Then she show off her nails to both of them.

"Ya! Do shut up feminine girl! I'm not scared of all of you! I'll see you later on when we're ready to! We'll make you suffer all of your lifetime!" Victoria said as she started to leave them. She turn around and slip her hand into her pocket. She is grabbing something in her pocket and as expected, she throw a paper ball to them and accidentally hit TaeYang.

"My bad luck. But isn't it the paper ball that I throw her before? She keep it?! It's just a trash." TaeYang said trying to recognize the paper ball. As he obesrve it longer he knew it was. "Yes" he answer himself loudly that makes everyone confused.

Nevermind about that thing, they continue their journey and walk back to class with a releived heart. They hurried because they're afraid that another horror will occur. EunHyuk, running the fastest, found the class and open the door widely. And Yoona follow after him not long after.

"Ya! Don't go there it's a trap! It's a long journey if you don't have friends that help you." He said, without relising where he is.

"You drunk?" for the first time in this day, his teacher talk. All of the couples are lining up in front of the class and YoonHyuk couple joins. They saw the teacher reading the journal and holding an android.  "Let's continue. So you, Changseo couple,  Hyokey couple, LuNew couple, eliminated for tomorrow." teacher continued. "Sorry ChangSeo if you're always eliminated for years, but you're always not ready. You won't attend couple race tomorrow." teacher said again as she apologize to them. Suddenly, Daragon and Bombae come to the class. They also immediately line up  in the line.

Teacher opens and started to talk again. "Daragon, Bombae, YoonHyuk couple......" teacher hadn't finished her sentence. But because Dara don't know anything before, she interrupted.

"Yea? You're going to punish us?" Dara interrupted her as she took a glance to teacher. "I know you're gonna do" she said as she look down again.

"Bit your tongue Dara! This is the elimination for tomorrow's couple race! And either way, let's go back. I wanna say that you're not eliminated." teacher said, reading a journal and holding an android. She suddenly took a sharp sight of Bom and TaeYang. She started to ask "Where's Khuntoria couple? They went with you and met in the elevator with you, didn't they?".

Bom is so shocked that teacher ask that question to her. But Bom don't have any choice except to lie. "Teacher I am very surprised that you would ask that silly question to me" Actually, teacher became shock when Bom said that it's a silly question but teacher didn't interrupt her. "But still I can answer. Don't you know that Nichkhun hit a wall and Victoria have to send him to the clinic?" Bom completely lied to the teacher. She already act the best but still teacher is suspicious of her.

"You obviously lie to me. Don't make me a fool. I've been working here for 15 years and of course I know every student's attitude. Nichkhun can hold the pain that he have. And also, through technology, my android, I see everyone's journey. Your friend, Yoona, had scratched him right?" teacher said, pointing to Bom with her finger. "But all of you, now, can go home since I've analyze your result"

"Thanks teacher" said GD as he is a good student.They go home by themselves and leave the school.

Meanwhile in the clinic.....

"Khunnie, you okay? I really feel sorry about it. It's just an accident. I don't know if it will happen but.." Victoria said, watching the nurse wiping the blood that comes out from the scratches.

"But what? You don't need to complain to them. Yet, we can revenge them the next day even though I still have my scratch here. This is not really serious. My eyes can work well still. Tomorrow, I'll eat all of them together without any excuse" Nichkhun reply to cheer her up. He himself want to take revenge to 6 people.

"Khunnie? 1 vs 6? They will hit you until you die in school. I don't want you to die in the age of 17 okay? Stay up!" Victoria said to him as she become even more worried than ever even though that was not Nichkhun's purpose.

"Though I will die, my body is still inside your body." Nichkhun joke around to cheer her up again for the second time.

"You mean you'll become a ghost? That's awful. I don't want my sweetheart to be a ghost okay?" this time Victoria is not worried, but she's horrified. Nichkhun, now, is trying to cheer her up by another way.

"No, all of the things that I say is just a joke. I will not die if I fight against them cause I have my secretly weapon that I haven't show to anybody in my life. EVen I haven't show it to you. Take it. It's in my pocket" Nichkhun said to Victoria and Victoria started to slip her hand to Nichkhun's pocket and grab something.

"Is it a paper ball?" Victoria said in confusion and still, she's trying to grab it cause Nichkhun's pocket is deep. She's still trying to grab it in a minute time since the pocket is so deep as it's like 1 meter long.

"You don't find it Victoria? Maybe it's on another side" Nichkhun said to her as she go to the other pocket. Her hand goes deeper and even deeper. Nichkhun can feel her hand moving hardly in his pocket. Suddenly, Victoria touch the weapon and try to pull it out. But it seems so hard for her to pull it. Nichkhun stand up in a sudden and started to move away Victoria's hand.

"Here, let me do it. It's too hard for you." Nichkhun touch the weapon and pretend that he cannot pull it too. Suddenly Nichkhun said something to fool Victoria. "Sorry Victoria, but I have stick it with a superglue." Nichkhun laughes.

"Khunnie-ah! Why do you do that?! And you're not supposed to stick it inside your pocket!" Victoria lift her hat and want hit it to Nichkhun's head.

Nichkhun is already prepared for that as he protect himself with his arm. Suddenly, he got an idea so Victoria won't hit him. "Ya, Victoria. The nurse is still wiping the blood and you musn't disturb her." 

"I'm finish" the nurse said to Nichkhun as she throw the cotton away to the rubbish. "You can go now." she coninued again.

"Khunnie! You're just tricking me! You always do that to joke but it's not the time." Victoria said, lifting her hat again to hit nichkhun. And now, Nichkhun is even more prepared than before cause he know that she will be even mad. She hit the hat to Nichkhun.

"Ya! You're not supposed to do that. Let's go up!" Nichkhun said to her. He hold Victoria's hand tightly so her hand can't move and hit him again. They go up together and go to class together without a race like YoonHyuk, Daragon, Bombae. They're a patient partner. They eneter the class together. But the situation is different now, there weren't any student left in the class. Just the teacher is waiting for them, while playing the android.

"Oh? You're here? Do you wait there for a long time? Either way, you're not eliminated for tomorrow. Attend the race tomorrow." teacher said, stopping her play and start to pack her things.

"Thanks teacher, I know we're not eliminated. You don't need to tell about it." Nichkhun said, walking to his seat and packed his things. After he finished packing,  He suddenly look at Victoria packing the things alone and she's not done yet. 

"Here I'll pack it for you." He go to Victoria's seat and help her to pack the things. AFter he's done, he even carry hers.