Couple Race: II

The Partners

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh! I must have a hearing trouble?" EunHyuk complained.

"Boo! Is not that you have a hearing trouble but is that we are faster!" Victoria mocked them. "Look, here, we have Nichkhun and YongHwa. Even maybe EunHyuk is faster, you guys run so slow." Victoria mock them again.

But the green team can't argue because the fact is right.

"Now, because Green team and red team is the first two teams to arrive, In the last fight, they will be one group. But for the green team's punishment for now, is to ride the cyclone roller coaster" the man said.

"Ya!Ya! Ya!" Victoria shouted to the man. "What is that? It's fun." Victoria push the man.

"Yay!! Green team is lucky!!!!" Yoona said. But it's their punishment, so they must ride it. Daragon, Bombae, YoonHyuk, and Haesica were too excited. They ride it with joy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ya! They're really lucky!" Victoria said. 

"No problem. Here what we do is that we must hurry to the swimming pool." Nichkhun said as he start to run to the swimming pool. All of the group run. But when they are near the swimming pool, the ground is wet. Joon slip.

"Ya! Don't be such a fool!" Nichkhun said to Joon. We're now seconds late because of you!" Nichkhun said as he stop and scold Joon. But the others keep running.

YeonSeo is speechless. She just drag Joon. But YeonSeo can't drag LeeJoon so both of them fall.

"AIsh.. Jinjja... That couple is a troublemaker." Nichkhun shook his head because of the trouble that Joon make. "Just stand up Now!!!!" Nichkhun shouted to them.

"Ye, ye, ye." they answer Nichkhun. And they stand up immediately cause they're afraid of Nichkhun. As soon as they stand up, Nichkhun runagain while they were just walking. They're afraid that they will slip again.

"Okay, now, they set the pole. What is the pole for?" Nichkhun said.

"Okay" the man said, cleaning his voice. "Now, as you see, there are poles. The boys will carry and let the girls jump one by one. Time limit for 3 poles is 5 minutes. " the man said.

"Oh... I thought I'm gonna swim." Victoria said, putting her hand on her chest.

"You may start now." the man says.

Now, they swim and first, they let Victoria jump first. 

"Ya!" Victoria shouted. She is thrown by Nichkhun even she's not ready yet. Since Victoria succeeded, she swim to the next pole, but all of them are still carrying SunHwa.

"Ya!!!! I am afraiddd!!!" Sunhwa said as she shake her feet when KwangHee hold her legs. Splash! She kicks the water towards KwangHee.

"Yaa!!!!!! I'm swallowing the water!" KwangHee said as she throw away SunHwa.

"Yaa!!!! It hurts!!" Sunhwa said as her leg hit the metal poles. 

"Aish! Set up the pole again!!" Nichkhun command them. They set the pole again. "Now, let me carry SunHwa!" he continued.

He carry SunHwa with ease and SunHwa is really silent when Nichkhun carry her. And she succeed.

"Ya! Why do you like more if NichKhun carry you!?" KwangHee shouted to Sunhwa ut she just laughed.

"SeoHyun!!" Yonghwa carry her with excitement and throw her away just like a feather. She succeed without saying anything.

"YeonSeo!!!"  Joon said as he carry her. He also throw it as Nichkhun did but he fails. "YeonSeo-a! You also must jump!" Joon said to YeonSeo. Now, YeonSeo jumps and Joon throw her away.

"Next pole! Next pole!" YongHwa said as he wave his hand to them. They go to the next pole but YeonSeo cannot walk in the water so that Joon must pull her slowly.

"YeonSeo! Please be fast! We don't have time to get ready!" Joon say as he pull YeonSeo. Now, he pull her with his full energy. Nichkhun didn't care of them as they are always the TROUBLEMAKER couple. Now, he throw Victoria in the second pole, the pole is higher than the first pole. Now, Victoria is really ready and because of her flexibility, she pass the pole easily and lands safely. She now walks towards the third pole, the highest pole.

But here, as she walk and reach the third pole, the highest pole, she see that SunHwa always can't do it. Because of stress, she she yawn and lean to the pole. The pole shake and falls. She try to repair it but she can't. She always try but she always can't. And when she look back to shout for help, SunHwa is still fighting with KwangHee and she always fails. No matter what, she needs help.

"Ya! I need help! Please repair the pole!" she shouted to them.

"Shut up girl!" KwangHee answered her.

"Sorry Victoria. But we still need to make SunHwa jump." Nichkhun said to Victoria without even looking back. And at that time,  JoonSeo has just reached the place and Joon throw YeonSeo immediately without waiting her turn. Looking at what Joon did, Yonghwa carry SeoHyun and throw her just like he did before. But the pole is too high that it falls and bump SunHwa's head.

"Ya! I have a headache now because of you!" sunhwa complain to YongHwa as she put her hand to her head. 

"Aish... I'm really sorry. I didn't expect this to happen. Once again, I really feel sorry." Yonghwa said as he feel guilty to make a girl has a headache. Now, after saying that, he throw SeoHyun once again and succeed. He look at Sunhwa still fighting while having a headache. He carry her and say "Sorry, I feel guilty. This is my act of saying sorry to you." he carry and throw her. It's a success.

Now, all of them are going to the next pole where Victoria is waiting and she's still busy preparing the pole. Kwanghee goes to Victoria's side really fast and snatch the pole from her. He jumps and hand himself on the pole and absolutey, the pole falls again.

"Ya! Don't be in the side of my girl!" Nichkhun suddenly shouted and swim towards Victoria. He set the pole without any accident.

Now, the pole is really high and all of them must succeed. Now, as usual, victoria jumps first. She succeed it with her full jumping energy. She goes to the final flag to grab it after all of them finish jumping. But yes, as she expected, non-athletic SunHwa gets trouble in jumping.

"Ya! Let me throw her!" Nichkhun said in anger. "And let me help" YongHwa said to Nichkhun. Nichkhun goes under water and grab Sunhwa's legs. Now, YongHwa, outside the water, hold her hips and both of them throw her in the same time. She succeed with two people carrying her.

"Carry Seohyun and YeonSeo in the same way" Nichkhun suggest. Now, it's SeoHyun time. They throw SeoHyun and in one try, she succeeds.

"YeonSeo noona is a bit hard. Let's try our best." Nichkhun said to YongHwa. As nichkhun expected, when he go underwater and grab her legs, she kick the water to Nichkhun's face. When YongHwa hold her hips she shake her hips. She don't want to be thrown. Nichkhun, running out of breath, get out from the water and scold her. 

"Ya! Don't you think I can hold your legs harder?! I'm not that feminine." Nichkhun said to YeonSeo.

"And you will pull out your muscles." YongHwa said to her. "Let's do this again" YongHwa said to nichkhun.

Nichkhun goes underwater again and hold her legs really tight. So YongHwa also do. 

"Ya! Nichkhun! My legs hurt!" YeonSeo said as she shout. But because Nichkhun is underwater, he can't hear her and just throw her together with YongHwa. Now, as they succeed, Victoria grab the flag and get out of the swimming pool by rolling. 

"I feel really heavy after going to swimming pool." she said. "And how about the time?" she asked the man.

"It's 7 minutes. Please retry" the man says.

"No problem." Nichkhun stops. We've got the trick" nichkhun said. Now, they retry again with just a little fight BUT NO FAILS AT ALL. Their time this time is 4 minutes 47 seconds. 

"Ya! Almost fail again!" Victoria said. "I'm gonna give up the mission if I fail again!" Victoria complained.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in Daragon's side.....

"Haha, I really enjoy it. This is not a punishment." Yoona said while she laughed.]

"Me too. I hope we can ride it again." Dara said while she daydream while she walk. Suddenly, she bump a tree. "Ya! It hurts!" dara said to herself. But the others don't care about her.

"Dara, don't daydream. We need to run" GD said as all of the boys run away. Now, the girls follow the boys and run just like that. There, they found that the gound near the swimming pool is wet. They start to walk because they're afraid they will slip. There they meet the red team.

"King and queen team is coming." Yoona said as she like to act cool. All of them laughed when they heard yoona saying that sentence while she is acting cool. Yoona, who's supposed to hold her laughter, burst into laughter too.

"Oh, what's happening with this crazy Irish team?" they heard Nichkhun saying that.

"And yes, what's happening to my servant?" Yoona asked Ncihkhun as she raised Nichkhun's head with her finger slightly. Sometimes, she do that because it's between she forget who she is or she wants to act cool.

"Ya! stop that!" Victoria push Yoona's head with her finger. Yoona is shock and she was pushed away. Before she was pushed away, Victoria grab her hair and said "I can't forgive you cause of that experience." she said it right in her ear.

"Ye! And how you dare to disturb my friends idiot!" Bom also grab Victoria's hair.

"Ya! You mustn't disturb Victoria!" SeoHyun said as she push Bom. But since Bom is grabbing Victoria's hair, she pull victoria's hair that makes Victoria hurt.

"Ya!Ya!YA! Bommie it hurts!" Victoria said.

"I don't care of all of you." she points to Bom and SeoHyun. "Especially you, feminine girl, get out of this matter." Bom said as she kick SeoHyun away. Seohyun cannot say anything but just pushed away and go near YongHwa. "I thought you also want to be kicked Victoria?" she said as she kicked away  Victoria to Nichkhun. "Remember," she said sternly, "You really cannot bother my friends" Bom said.

"Bom, let's start the mission . Don't need to argue about it." TaeYang said to Bom as the red team leave. The man said the same mission as the red team has. They succeed it in three times, with more time that red team, 4 minutes 58 seconds.