Couple Race: III

The Partners

What comes next? As the first man said, on the last fight, the green team and red team will be one group in the last fight. Even though they hate one another, they don't fight even though they are in one car. The driver deliver them to a building. An enermous factory with a large garden. A man is also waiting them for the last time.

"Can you look at the fence?" the man asked them. "Your limit of race is until there. You have a free space." the man said again.

"Woa? That big?" Dara look surprised. The man nodded. 

"You can enter now." the man said.

"Ya! Red team, I know we're enemies but please listen to me." Dara said to the red team. But red team know she is so smart, so they come to listen to her. "Since we are just given two umbrellas, for the total, we have four. Let's divide ourselves in boys and girls. The boys will get two umbrellas and the girls also two. And you know, because green team arrive the first, we're given two dolls. You don't have it. That's why, girls will have one and boys will have one. The other things, we will have one each person. Remember, if you are attacked, go to the wall to protect the nametag. Boys, you must attack. But for the girls, of course we have limit for the sticky rubber. We're not even given the extra-fill. But in case, in emergency, girls must use your gun. Okay, now, let's go!" Dara explained to them. GD just nodded. Now, they headed to the place they are heading to.

"SECOND GROUP, YELLOW AND PURPLE TEAM ENTERING THE BUILDING IN 5 SECONDS." the announcer says.

"Ya! Ya! Go to the hiding place!" Victoria said to the girls.  "We don't know who they are so we better be careful." Victoria said again.

"I'll go upstairs" Yoona run to the stairs and go up. Suddenly, Yoona stops and go back downstairs. "I need one person to accompany me. I want Victoria to join me" Yoona said as she invites Victoria to join her. "You also must do this. Go by twos" Yoona said.

"How about that doll?" Jessica ask her.

"Just give it to one who cannot hear nicely" Yoona looked back. Now, they are already invited into two:

-Yoona Victoria

-Dara SeoHyun

-Bom SunHwa (with the defense)

-Jessica YeonSeo (with the doll)

"Bom, don't be eliminated." Yoona said to Bom before she could leave the place.

Now, Victoria and Yoona go upstairs to the highest floor. There suddenly, they hear footsteps.

"How could they go upstairs this fast?" Victoria said in confusion.

"There's a stair going upstairs from outside the building." Yoona said. "Either way, Victoria, I'm good in this kind of games. You must follow me whenever I go" Yoona said to Victoria as she pull Victoria to a hiding place. 

She goes to the factory process with Victoria and ask a worker.

"Where can I meet your boss?" Yoona said to the worker. But the worker is too focused on her work and she didn't answer her.

"Ok Victoria, I guess they don't allow teens to go here." Yoona said to Victoria.

"Yoona! Here!" Victoria run away without pulling Yoona to rescue herself. But Yoona knows what she means. She go to the balcony to find a way out to escape. Luckily, there's a stair. They run away from there and go inside a dusty storage behind the stairs. They hide themselves with the boxes.

*Cough**cough* Yoona cough because of the dust. Victoria doesn't make any sound but Yoona keeps on coughing because of the dust. The footsteps come near to them.

Suddenly, those footsteps appear in front of them.  But not as they expected. it's just Nichkhun and EunHyuk in front of them.

"Ya! Why are you all hiding here?" EunHyuk said to them.

"There's no good place to hide here. It's the best" Victoria says to EunHyuk.

"You girls must follow us. You'll get eliminated if you don't. Both of you are too weak" Nichkhun said to them. 

They gather and walk together. But suddenly, Yoona think of something.

"Jeez. How's Dara and SeoHyun?" Yoona ask to them. They just shrug without answering her question.

"Stop." Nichkhun suddenly stop when he want to turn. "KyuHyun and SooYoung is here. We can attack them if we are aware." Nichkhun said to them.

"Girls, prepare your gun. You two are gonna attack SooYoung and we are going to attack KyuHyun. It's not normal if guys attack girls." EunHyuk said preparing his sword.

"But... What Dara ssaid...?" Yoona said to EunHyuk.

"Don't need to care about it. Just use that if you DO want to attack. You'll risk your life if you eliminate with hands." EunHyuk said to Yoona since he want her to convice her mine.

But still Yoona's mind is still thinking of *I'll use my hand*. 

"4, 3, 2, 1, start!" Nichkhun said to them. Now, Yoona grabs SooYoung's hand but not too hard. But no one help her. EunHyuk is holding KyuHyun's hand while Nichkhun just eliminate her. Useless Victoria don't want to help.

"Ya! Help me!" Yoona shouted to Victoria since SooYoung keeps on pushing her and trying to escape.

"Sorry my bestie SooYoung. But I must do this." Victoria said to SooYoung as she tear off SooYoung's nametag.

In minutes, they eliminate one couple. They walk again to find others.

"I wonder if they are okay?" Yoona said to them.

"I said that I don't care!" EunHyuk said to Yoona. "They are already teens! Why do you need to take care of them!"" EuNhyuk shouted to Yoona. 

"Up to you! But they can be in danger!" Yoona shouted to EunHyuk, with a bit tears in her eyes. But she will not let the teras fall to her cheek as she don't want to be ashamed. They pass a room with a lot of couples, talking to each other.

There, they see Dara, SeoHyun, and JunHo sitting together.

"This is not happening." Nichkhun said as he peek to the room. "She's not supposed to work with them. They're too innnocent. We must come to that room slowly." Nichkhun said to them as he start to walk towards the room. He use the back door so that no one would notice him. 

When he enter the room slowly, Dara actually see him but just pretend that she didn't. She keeps on talking to JunHo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback......

"You will not eliminate us. We don't know each other." Dara said to JunHo and TaeYeon. Dara keeps on stepping backwards for safety. Since this minutes, Dara is lonely since she planned a plan. "I can kick you like this" Dara said as she show a high kick towards JunHo.

"That doesn't matter" JunHo said as he defend himself.

But actually, SeoHyun is hiding somewhere behind them. She shoot the rubber to one of their nametag. ACtually, it's supposed to stick on JunHo's but she did a miss. She shoot on TaeYeon.

"Ya!" TaeYeon shouted as she can feel the rubber sticking on her back.

"Yes, you better becareful next time. Everyone has a plan. Now, JunHo? What could you do?" Dara challenge him.

"I can't do anything else but to eliminate both of you." JunHo said to Dara with a face ready to attack Dara with the sword.

"But you cannot do it without this thing." SeoHyun said as she stole the plastic sword from his hand. "If you want to stay alive, help us." SeoHyun said to JunHo, throwing away the sword 50 meters away.'

"That sword? You shouldn't throw it away." JunHo said.

"No rule about it. You're now alive with bare hands. Soon, you die. You must stay with us and help us." SeoHyun said to JunHo. JunHo just nodded. "Follow me" SeoHyun lead them to that room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of flashback....

"JunHo, why do you keep hunting me?" Dara said as she chuckled. Accidentally, she saw Nichkhun enetering to the room but she pretends that she didn't see anything. SeoHyun travels to the other chair. Now, the position is that SeoHyun on the left, JunHo in the middle, and Dara in the right side. While Dara keeps talking with JunHo, SeoHyun tear off JunHo's nametag but failed cause JunHo notice her.

Nichkhun see this and hide behing the door with his friends (Although Yoona and EunHyuk is his enemy, let's call it friends this time). 

"Ya... You cannot do this." JunHo said as he stands up and he run away. Khuntoria and YoonHyuk is actually blocking the door. It makes him shock but he pass through Nichkhun's hand.

"Ya!" Victoria said as she grabs JunHo's hoody. It's actually against the rule to use a hoody but it's not a big problem for the others. But JunHo keep pulling Victoria. Victoria falls and she is being dragged by JunHo. The others didn't do nothing. They run towards JunHo. Yoona keeps on pinching him. Dara and SeoHyun follows her action too. The others, EunHyuk, Nichkhun and Victoria pull his hoody off. Victoria is still dragged by JunHo, but she is also trying to take off the hoody even though she do it while lying on the floor. She had a great idea to lock JunHo's ankle with her feet while her hand is pulling off JunHo's hoody.

The hoody is now released but JunHo is still trying to run away. Since Victoria lock his feet, he falls and land on his chest. But he could turn around before someone eliminates him. Victoria, still locking his ankle, get hurt because her feet is twisted. JunHo, also enable to move, kick away Victoria. 

"Ya! You cannot kick a girl!" Victoria said as she fly away. Yoona help her to be satisfied by twisting his hand while turning his body around. SHe tear the nametag off and he's eliminated.

"JunHo-ya! You're surrounded by 6 person and you're still trying to stay alive? It's impossible." Nichkhun say to JunHo as he grab his nametag from Yoona.

"TaeYeon-ah... So sorry we can't win it." JunHo suddenly say.

Dara and SeoHyun joins them and become more united. They eliminate few people and give the others to the others. They walk towards the lobby and throw all the nametags they have. They celebrate their victory with a really happy face even though some members are eliminated.

"Thanks for the work." Nichkhun said to the green team. " I think I must invite you to a club tonight." Nichkhun continued to them.

"Let's go back to be enemy in the school. This time, let's celebrate it." Victoria said to them. "I have bought 100 free tickets in the club." Victoria continued.

"But what time?" Yoona said to them.

"Let's do it really late at night. 10-12 o'clock. 1 hour in the club and let's go to Karaoke for one hour again. I have vouchers for karaoke." GD said to them.

"Gonna have a long afternoon sleep!" Dara said.

A/N: Sorry for I haven't update a long time. I know this chapter is almost the shortest of all my chapter, but enjoy. Subcribe and comment plllssss. I have no idea of what I'm writing though.I'm hiding something as it's shown in my status. Haha. Next will be titled couple race IV. I know readers are bored. But it's not  a race again. It's time for awards where the BomBae shippers are waiting for!