going to club

The Partners

 

The girls are waiting outside the boys' door to greet and shock them when the boys get out. But inside the boys' room, they're really nervous of going to club and karaoke since today, they go with their girls.

"G-dragon?" TaeYang asked GD while all the boys are choosing their shirts. GD is really busy of his clothes and shoes.

"GD-yah!" TaeYang shouted in GD's ear because GD is beside him.

"Wae? Wae? WAE?" GD glared at TaeYang sharply.

"You know? I never went to the club before. Can you teach me what you wear and do there?" TaeYang asked him nervously.

"Dull dude." GD just answered that way. "I usually just use leather jacket and long pants. Just that." GD shrug.

"Must be expensive" TaeYang complained. "But what should I do?" TaeYang asked.

"Just go to the bar to drink, or go to the dancefloor to be crazy. But usually, people there drink while dancing. So you know, like the drinks spoil to the floor. But you can do that if you are drunk." GD explained to him.

*Just don't want that to happen to me.* TaeYang thought to himself while he packed the things with stress.

5 minutes again..

"We're all finish right?" GD said while cleaning the dusts in both of his hands.

"ye" they said to GD. they don't know anything about the girls. They get out to the door to knock the girls' door.

"Annyeong Hasseyo!" suddenly the girls shouted in front of them. They smile when they look at the boys' expression. They have mixed emotions. But they are also amazed of what the girls are wearing and using. They all wear their dress.

"Hmm.. Okay? I guess, let's go with my lamborghini, shall we?" EunHyuk invited them.

"Kyaaa!! I'd love to!" the girls stare to EunHyuk in love.

"Okay" Nichkun sigh. "He maybe really rich but not as me. Let's go with my Bugatti Veyron.(his mom’s car. Keke stole it again)" Nichkhun invited them. Now, girls are more interested in Nichkhun.

"Blah! Whatever! Going by taxi is okay!" TaeYang complained against them.

"Whatever! How about if drunk people get out of the club and pour some wine to your car?" GD complained. "And also, how about if they throw eggs to your car? drunk people can do anything! Beware!" GD said to them as he shrug.

"Really wise words." Bom said to them.

"Alright, I'll call the taxi, wise Mr.GD!" Dara said with anger towards GD. But GD doesn't care at all.

“One taxi please. Pick us up in the lobby of my school. I’m Dara, and of course you will know my school because I usually call a taxi here. Bye.” Dara  said and end the call.

“But I want to ride Lamborghini with EunHyuk oppa.” Yoona said as she leans herself to EunHyuk.

“I want to ride Bugatti Veyron with Nichkhun” Victoria holds Nichkhun’s arm softly.

Dara and Bom became embrassed cause their boyfriends don’t have anything amazing like they do.

“Dara, have you called the taxi yet?” GD whispered him.

“No, just now, I’m not calling the taxi. I don’t want to ride a taxi there.” Dara said, embrassed.

“Actually, I have 3 cars, the best that I have is Porsche.  Not as good as theirs, but fair enough. You want to ride it?” GD whispered without anyone knowing it.

“Jinjja?” Dara asked him in excitement.

“Yep. Let’s go.” GD said to Dara and pulls her away. “Okay guys let me go first!” GD continued.

 “Me too! We actually have cars!” TaeYang followed GD and go to his own car. The others also joins to their own car and the guy drives for the girls.

 

In Khuntoria’s car…………

“Vic? What would you like to drink tonight?” Nichkhun asked him.

“I guess, I’d like to drink Guinness?” Victoria said. “I’m a heavy drinker.”

Nichkhun thinks of a drink he would like to drink and he’s confused.

“Maybe, I’d just drink red bull.” Nichkhun said. “Either way, why would you like to drink Guinness?” Nichkhun asked her.

“Well, when I am around, 14, maybe? I went in a tour in England. I visit Guinness and I taste the beer and it tastes really FABULOUS! I really don’t know what do they mix it with.” Victoria explained to him.

“A lot of people must be drunk there. You better watch out. Anything can happen. When I look at the TV, you know? Fire! (A/N: based on experience. But mine was just a fire drill in the Guinness in England)” Nichkhun said to her. But he is actually just lying.

“No, I just don’t believe it Khun. If it was on fire, the whole building will be gone including my favorite place. My favorite place is in the top floor where all drunk people come there to drink. But it’s just two options. Fanta or the beer (A/N: it’s real!). But I told you, the beer was the best there. Oh no, I really want to go there again. It is rent for 2000 years, and I want to go there again before it closed and all the Guinness product will be gone. (A/N: Once again, it’s REAL!).” Victoria said, wondering to go to Guinness.

“Ok. So Guinness company made the Guinness World Record. And if the company closed, Guinness world record,…. Will, be gone?” Nichkhun asked Victoria.

“YAH! I don’t care about Guinness world record. I just care about their fabulous beers.” Victoria looks away from Khun.

 

GD and Dara’s side……

Inside the car, they enjoy their life. Dara played a music that they loved to hear. She played heartbreaker, breath, one of a kind, crayon and that xx.

“Eh, you have this songs?” GD asked Dara. “It’s my favorite.” GD continued.

“Jinjja? I just downloaded it. It goes to Itunes number one.” Dara said to him.

*Sorry, actually, this is, the memory card that I’ve stolen from you. I’ll make a copy of this first and return it back to you* Dara said inside her heart.

‘You’re my heart heart heart heart heart breaker.’ Dara and GD enjoys this song.

“Oh, just loved this song really much. Could we sing this song later on?” Dara asked him.

“Sure you can.” GD said to her. “But hope there will be my favorite songs in the list. And know, you know hwre we’re heading to?” GD asked her.

“Victoria said, it’s the club? I’m not sure with it. She can’t be trusted.” Dara said to him.

“Not sure too. But I think her club is near my karaoke?” Gd said to her. “Just see later on..” GD said to her. He continued driving while dancing with Dara.

 

Paying the entry fee…

“How much?” Nichkhun asked the police.

“Your card and 500 won please?” the police asked him.

“Omo! How can we enter?” Victoria panicked.

“Ok, look at this.” Nichkhun gave him 50,000 won.  The police feels happy and open the door for them. “Easy.” He said to Victoria.

‘Okay guys. We don’t have any cards. So let’s pay the police 50.000 won.” Nichkhun phone them one by one.

Soon, all of them has entered the club.

 

Inside the club…

“Kids, what you wanna drink?” the bartender asked them while making the others some drink.

“What’s you’re favorite here?” Dara, Yoona, Bom, TaeYang asked them.

“Oh, favorite one? Try this mixed drink.” The bartender said, mixing those mixture for them. “But, how many will you need?” the bartender asked them.

“One for each of us.” Dara said.

“Ok. I’ll do it as quick as I can. I’m really busy. Look at those mixtures. I must mix it by myself.” The bartender showed them those mixtures that was mixed with a machine. “But how about the others?”

“Give me one Guinness, one Fanta and one lemonade.” Victoria said.

“Red bull.” Nichkhun ordered.

“No, you can’t. Just have the same as mine. Let’s share it together.” Victoria said to him.

“Ok, I will have just one red bull.” GD said to the bartender.

“Give me Guinness.” EunHyuk said to the bartender. The bartender memorized all the lists of drinks and he grab all of those drinks at once in his hands. He put it on the table and let them drink.

“Ok, This is actually what I drink at nightclubs.” Victoria said and mix the Guinness, Fanta and lemonade together (Don’t try! This is just a fic!). She stir it. She pour half to Nichkhun.

No! I will be totally drunk!* Nichkhun thought

He drinks one and he feels his face become hotter and hottest.

“You okay? Those mixture of drinks are for heavy drinkers.” The bartender said to him while he’s done making Dara’s, Yoona’s, Bom’s and TaeYang’s.

“No, this is like hell.” Nichkhun said while he gives up the drink to the bartender.

“Thanks, you don’t like it. Just give it to me.” Victoria said while taking the drink and pour It to gather to her drink.

“Okay sir. Her’s your redbull that you ordered before.” The bartender grabs some red bull and give it to Nichkhun. While the one who taste those mixture of drinks become totally drunk and they lost their mind.

Dara tost her glass to Yoona’s glass and it makes some of their drinks pour to their shirt but they don’t know cause they are drunk. Taeyang tastes that drink and he didn’t get drunk. He realizes that he’s a heavy drinker.

“One like her, please?” TaeYang said to the bartender who is still making the others some drink. The bartender nodded and grab all those things like Victoria’s while he is waiting for the mixture to mix thoroughly. H grabs it and TaeYang mixed it like Victoria did. He taste it and he gets himself dizzy.

“Well, can I try that drink?” Bom asked TaeYang because she don’t get drunk.

“Sure” TaeYang put the glass hardly on the table in front of Bom. The drinks jumped out and pours to Bom’s dress.

“Ya! You crazy!” Bom shouted.

“Yes, I am. Here’s for you babe.” TaeYang grabs the glass and he give Bom a drink. Here Bom feels dizzy and become drunk.

“You like it?” Taeyang said. “I’ll let you have it again.” TaeYang the drink to bom.

“I can’t stand this anymore.” GD who’s not yet drunk said. “I haven’t do that with Dara but.. he do it?” GD said loudly to himself. GD walk towards them and grab the drink that TaeYang hold for Bom. He take another glass without the permission of the bartender and pour it half. ‘They’re acting really childish’ GD thought. He get back to his eat and drink again. Until one glass, he finally get drunk. He toast one another’s drink. Victoria is not yet drunk yet and she keeps on adding the glass.

Truly, they’re drunk* she thought. All of a sudden, every couple goes to the dancefloor. Nichkhun looks everyone get away. He looks at Victoria, pouring the mixture to the glass.

“If they are with them, I must be with you!” Nichkhun said and he pulls Victoria to the dancefloor. She dropped the glass and it breaks to pieces and also, the drink pours away.

“Ya! Pabo! My drink is not yet over!” Victoria said to Nichkhun.

“Oh y, my drink id already over! You must be with me.” Nichkhun pulls her with him.

“Ya!” victoria shouted

“yes, you’re here!” He turns Victoria’s body to the dancefloor and pushes her. Victoria is really weak that she dropped to the floor and stands again. She saw Nichkhun is dancing.

**I think I will just dance too.* Victoria thinks and she try to dance , following the beat of the song. Nichkhun and the other boys suddenly carry their girls and flip them.

**This is not right* Victoria thinks and she go to the bar where she want to drink again.

“Girl, you must be with me” Nichkhun pulls her hair and make her lay on his two hands.

“Ao!” Victoria shouted. She don’t like the way drunk Nichkhun treated her. So she wants to hit his back. But too late. Nichkhun grabs her hand and they dances together.

**This is what you call suffering?* Victoria thought. She get up and she slap Nichkhun’s face. She get away and get to the bar. Just a few drink of hers is left.

**In that way, You’ll automatically get bored* Nichkhun thought and he continues to dance alone.

 

A few minutes…

“You’re not getting bored?” Nichkhun showed off himself in front of Victoria. He put his hand on the table hardly, to make Victoria shocked. But he laid his hands on the pieces of glass. It flies away and goes to Victoria’s face. It made a bit cut on her face.

“Pabo!” Victoria shouted to him, really loud.

“You need any medicine to recover the cut?” the bartender asked.

“Thanks” Victoria receive the medicine.