Be Your Everything (Intro)

Excessive Favoritism

A/N: Hello my beloved Reader-nims, this sequel is inspired by Boys Like Girls song entitled Be Your Everything. Please look forward for this sequel of the story. Kamsahamnida!

 

Be Your Everything - Boys Like Girls

Four letter word

But I don't have the guts to say it

Smile 'til it hurts

Let's not make it complicated

We've got a story

But I'm about to change the ending

You're perfect for meYou're more than just a friend

So we can just stop pretending now

Gotta let you know somehow

 

I'll be your shelter

I'll be your storm

I'll make you shiver

I'll keep you warm

Whatever weather

Baby I'm yours

Be your forever, be your fling

Baby I will be your everything

Baby IBaby I will

Baby I will be your everything

 

We used to say

That we would always stick together

But who's to say

That we could never last forever

Girl, got a question

Could you see yourself with somebody else?

'Cause I'm on a mission

And I don't wanna share

I want you all to myself right now

And I just wanna scream it out

 

 

No matter what you do

I'll be there for you

And every time you close your eyes

I will be by your side'

Cause every time you make me sing

Baby I will be your everything

 

----------

 

"Hyun, you're getting thinner. I think you shouldn't overwork yourself. Tell me if you need a hand to accomplish those chartings. I'm done with mine, it'd be better if you go to sleep already I prepared the vacant bed in IH section." Kris hugged Seohyun from her back as he was convincing her to get some rest. It's been almost two weeks since the young lady had been restless. Their seniors have been making her work nonstop since they don't like her for some personal reasons.

 

The young lady is indeed likable, but every people have their own preference. In Seohyun's case, their head pathologist doesn't like her because she's really close to Kris. Well, most female staffs don’t like her because of this reason.

                         

"No, Kris-oppa, you sleep there. I still need to finish this." she reasoned out without even diverting her attention to the latter.

 

"Then Kris-oppa, won't sleep either." he grabbed a chart from the glass table where the young lady was doing her work.

 

"Oppa, no you sleep. The Head Pathologist is really getting her nerves on me." the latter tried to get the patient's chart from the tall gentleman. She's worried that someone from the staffs might see them together. She was also afraid for receiving their hate, being with her popular oppa is really a complicated situation for her.

 

"Are you afraid that they're going to pick on you again?" he raised the chart in the air in order to put it away from her reach.

 

"It's because you're handsome Oppa, I'm receiving hate because of that face." she tried her best to still joke around despite the fact that her face shows how restless she was as she tried to get the chart he got from his hand." Oppa, please give it back and go to sleep."

 

He got a chair, and sat beside her, "No, I will not have a good sleep if I'm going to leave you all alone in here." he pulled the latter nearer to him as he made her lean on his shoulder and ruffled her hair to make her feel sleepy. "Hyun, my Seo Joo Hyun, please don't be too stubborn and listen to your Kris-oppa. You sleep for a bit, we'll do those charts together and I don't care about what they will feel if they see me treating my favorite dongsaeng like this."

 

The young lady suddenly looked at him intently. He certainly did not care if people would judge their closeness. It's even favorable in his part. It means fewer rivals for him because other guys may think that they have special feelings for each other. But he cannot be selfish, his instinctive self could read the way she looks at him, the latter was already having a hard time getting hates all because of him.

 

"I'm sorry Hyun, I didn't mean to overdo it." he apologized as he gently patted the latter's head. Patting Seohyun's head is his cliche endearment, he do it every single day since hugging and other types of skin ship is a little too much for a conservative young lady.

 

"There's nothing for you to apologize Kris-oppa." she reassured him..

 

She knows how easy and how Kris gets instantly anxious when there are things concerning her. She's thankful that he's like that around her, too opposite towards his actions to other people.

 

He could only heave a sigh of disappointment; he needs to create distance in order to get her out in that kind of situation. It's unfavorable in his part, enough for him to burst and confess his feelings out loud in the crowd.

 

"I'm sorry if oppa only cares a lot about Hyun, and if my stupid fan girls hates you." he playfully apologized this time.

 

I love you, and I don't care about anyone else.

 

The young lady suddenly gave him a warm hug, "Maybe they hate me because you cannot find time to court one of them, Oppa."

 

Can you not read me or you're just playing dumb Hyun?

 

"No one from them passed my standards I guess."

 

Since you are my Standard Control.

 

The young lady instantly giggled from his reply. His over confident personality really makes him adorable for her.

"Then what's the baseline of your standard Kris-oppa?"

 

"Hmmm...Baseline?" he pretended to ponder for a moment, "Baseline... Hyun is my baseline." he laughed very hard, "...meaning you're not that pretty for me."

 

Seohyun suddenly shooed him and went back on doing her chartings. "You sleep Kris Wu Yi Fan; your sickness is attacking again. I haven't brought your medicine with me now."

 

You’re not that pretty because you’re beautiful.

 

The tall young gentleman suddenly held her chin and made her face him,"I'm just kidding. Always remember that Kris-oppa still doesn't have another girl in mind other than Hyun. And I don't care about other girls except for my favorite dongsaeng."

 

I'm not even thinking of having another girl in mind.

 

He pecked the young lady's forehead, "Sleep after an hour, okay? You've worked hard already."

 

The young lady slept but later than the hour as what Kris told her to do, knowing that her Kris-oppa doesn't have another girl in mind makes her happy though she has to face her growing fan base of haters because of him.

 

Kris-oppa, you better court another girl before they think that we are together for real, and before I think that what they're talking about us are for real.

 

 

‘’I hope that it’s not yet too late when you tell me what we really are.’’