The Intertwining of Fates

I AM Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seulong didn't know how Ga In was suddenly brusquely waking him up in his bedroom, with a foot playfully placed next to his pillow.

 

But somehow, the population decided that they were like Seulong in that they liked to watch his leader and his best friend. To an extent that the ratings garnered were so very high compared to the history of the show that WGM offered them a permanent gig. That made it three 2AM members that were on the show permanently. And being the closest person to both Ga In and Kwon, it was inevitable that he became a topic of discussion, even as he discussed them in the studio. He made so many appearances during filming that he was staring to lose track, and was even purported to look like a stuffed toy.

 

 

-

"How many CDs do you need noona?" Kwon asked while autographing the CDs during the downtime after their performance.

 

"I don't know. Let's just split the stack in half."

 

"Okay noona."

 

"And can you not sign one of them?"

 

"What, it's a duet and you don't want me to sign one of them? You want to keep an untouched copy for yourself?" Jokwon muttered, slightly offended, "If they don't like us together in the first place, they don't need the CD!"

 

"No no, you better sign my copy nicely, don't you dare not sign it. And sign everything else. And it's not that..."

 

"Who's it for?" Jokwon challenged.

 

"Seulongie. Why? Because we made a promise that we would always send each other signed copies of all our CDs if we debuted. It's like a symbol of friendship." Ga In calmly explained.

 

"Only you sign his BEG CDs?"

 

"Yeah, and I always sign in the same place for all the CDs. And of course only Seulong signs the 2AM CDs. If you don't believe me you can go and check his shelf."

 

"Okay, I understand. But you'll accept it if I give you another copy right?"

 

"Of course, of course."

 

"I wouldn't have believed it in 2006 if someone told me that I would one day be able to sing a duet with one of the talented BEG noonas. I would have scoffed if you said that I would actually be virtually romantically linked to the maknae of BEG. I still can't believe it." Jokwon sighed happily.

 

-

 

“Next week, when I’m not around, please take care of sister-in-law.” JYP mentioned, a little out of the blue.

 

“I will responsible for that.” Kwon answered with great confidence.

 

“Before we go, could we do the ‘arrogant’ dance?” Ga In ventured, slightly uncertain, and Changmin responded immediately, gladly pulling out his notebook to provide the music.

 

JYP obliged, to much screaming from the 2AM boys, though none were matched with the excitement of Ga In, who couldn’t stop shaking her head in jubilation.

 

“Kwon-ah, I’m turning out to be like you. We have the same image now.” JYP poi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter