The Presents Owed

I AM Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

And this episode does have a happy ending. Despite coming back at a highly competitive time, 2AM still managed to hit number one, pick up a few awards at music shows (including 2 Inkigayo’s) thus cementing their position in the world of Kpop.

 

After majority of the promotions were out of the way, Seulong and Ga In finally had a chance to meet in person—at a celebratory party for 2AM.

 

“Im OngSeul!” Ga In yelled out her greeting enthusiastically.

 

“Ga Innie!” Seulong came hurtling over to her upon recognizing her voice.

 

“I never got a chance to say it in person, so huge congrats to 2AM!”

 

“Seriously, noona! You’re so biased. You never attended our celebratory party, and now you’re congratulating 2AM with such a big smile on your face!” Taecyeon grumbled

 

“Did you forget how many music awards did 2PM just whisk away from her hands. Your Ga In noona is human you know?” Seulong retorted on Ga In’s behalf.

 

“It’s only because your best friend in Seulong hyung! And you have something fishy going on with Kwonnie!” Taecyeon protested, loudly enough to attract attention from the opposite side of the room.

 

“It’s not as if you’ll don’t have friends who are overjoyed with 2PM wins and don’t give two hoots about 2AM. Honestly. And we all know which is the more popular group, so for your own safety, I advice that you keep that mouth of yours shut.” Ga In threatened, half seriously.

 

“Taec hyung, what do you think you are saying? You do realize that this is a celebratory party for 2AM, and if you don’t wish to be here, the door’s just there.” Kwon shrugged, more flippantly than he was feeling.

 

“You haven’t talked to me in this kind of tone in so long, and now you’re doing it ‘cause I’m scolding Ga In noona? There is something fishy!” Taecyeon exclaimed happily.

 

“Taec, you might be Kwon’s hyung. But you know, he’s the leader of 2AM, and it’s our party. Beware that you might get kicked out if he’s not happy!” Seulong gleefully warned.

 

“Oh please, two of you’ll are so cute! I don’t even know what to say!” Taecyeon squeaked before leaving the trio alone.

 

“It’s been so long since I’ve seen you Ga In-ah. How’s the preparation for the concert coming along?” Seulong conveniently changed the topic though he wasn’t the most eager to.

 

“Need to continue working on it. A full length concert is really quite new to me. Don’t really have the stamina to get through the whole thing. And you know how my unnies are so talented.”

 

“Don’t overwork yourself, noona.” Kwon cut in.

 

“Coming from Kwon-ah. Some major irony there. Who’s the one who always overexerts?” Seulong pulled an incredulous face at Kwon, “You know, Ga In-ah, I always thought I would never be good friends with someone else who worked as hard as you did.”

 

“Kwonnie works harder than I do. I don’t even know how that’s even possible.”

 

“But Kwon-ah, this advice really shouldn’t have come out of your mouth. It would have sounded much better coming from mine.” On saying that, Seulong pointed comically to his mouth.

 

“I was just worried! And I can take it, so don’t you worry about me!” Kwon whined, not unexpectedly.

 

“Then noona can take it too. You don’t need to worry about noona, take care of yourself first!” She responded calmly, full well prepared for that reply of his.

 

“Kwon’s right that you always get physically hurt though.”

 

“You know me, I’m masochistic that way. But right now I’m not hurt, so I’m doing fine!”

 

“Why do we always end up about these kind of things? It’s a happy occasion. Anyway, I think that the theories are right. That you’re really our lucky char

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter