The Concert, Backstage.

I AM Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Despite her incredibly busy schedule, Ga In as promised, succeeded in clearing her schedule for that night just to attend 2AM's concert.

 

Beforehand, Kwon had promised to attend the BEG concert, but had to break this promise due to his schedules (which fortuitously involved winning a Daesung the previous day—Ga In congratulated them profusely both in the public and private sphere). He had to settle for playing her Inkigayo clip from the 31st of October, while sending BEG a bouquet and a floral wreath--providing an easy excuse for Ga In to show up at the 2AM concert. And show up she did, for their last concert.

 

Ga In would be lying if she claimed she didn't thoroughly enjoy herself. She did. She got to see some of her favourite people in the idol sphere (if you considered 2AM idols in the first place) sing, and they undoubtedly could sing. And very well. She wouldn't be lying when she praised their concert later on, when she joined them in an empty JYP practice room for the celebratory party, also a belated Christmas party.

 

"Ga Innie!" Seulong yanked her sleeve when he caught sight of her small figure backstage, "I thought you didn't keep your promise, I couldn't spot you from onstage! You're seriously so small."

 

"Don't mind him, he's just pulling your leg. Even I spotted you perfectly fine from where I was." Changmin waved Seulong off, "And logically he would be trying harder to spot you."

 

"Noona, you did come! No wonder Kwon hyung was unusually energetic backstage just now." Jinwoon mused aloud as he moved into the dressing room.

 

"Did you'll all seriously think that I wouldn't keep my promise to show my support?" Ga In openly expressed her indignance.

 

"Honestly it wouldn't come as a big surprise, 'cause Kwon-ah promised to go for the BEG concert. He broke that one." Seulong drawled lazily, "And admit it, you'll have a penchant for petty games."

 

"Before you open your mouth to deny it, pictures by the swimming pool. I don't know what's petty if that isn't." Changmin effectively left Ga In at a loss for words momentarily.

 

"It was Kwon's response that was petty. Her posting pictures by the swimming pool herself is nothing. Takes two hands to clap." Seulong corrected.

 

"I hear people talking about me behind my back. Not flattering." Kwon spat as he came out of the dressing room, already changed out of his concert outfit.

 

"The first thing you do is to complain about Changmin and I. Intelligent. Especially when someone I know broke his promise to attend BEG's concert."

 

"Noona, I'm glad you could make it! I hope 2AM didn't disappoint you tonight?" Kwon's tone softened quickly, before turning his attention back to Seulong, "I've already apologised so profusely for not being able to show up at the BEG concert. Noona doesn't blame me!"

 

"For not having faith in me appearing, 2AM did disappoint. You'll did well though, I enjoyed it. Very much.

 

"The prime culprits of that would be Seulong and Jinwoon. Changmin didn't seem to demonstrate much surprise. Kwon seemed to expect you to come." BEG's manager bluntly pointed out from a distance away, "And I heard that 2AM is having a private party at JYP. Which I'm taking liberties to assume that Ga Innie is definitely going."

 

"Can she come?" Seulong asked, with imploring eyes, "I haven't seen Ga Innie for a long time!"

 

“It’s not like she doesn’t do what she wants. As long as it isn’t in your dorm.” The manager hesitated, “You know, it’s not personal.”

 

"Practice room. We'll sneak her into one of the cars going back." Kwon responded quickly.

 

"It's not like she doesn't do what she wants." B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter