The View From The Couch

I AM Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

xuanmiin: The entire chapter is in the form of text messages between Ga In and Seulong. I think it's sufficiently obvious who is who, and it always alternates. 

“Seulongie, I’m watching Wild Bunny now! ^^”

 

“Jinwoon, Kwon and I are eating dinner in front of the TV now.”

 

“You guys seriously…Still can’t believe you’ll did that. Don’t know how to express it.”

 

“Watch carefully, I told you that Kwon and I were the ones who wanted to do Abracadabra.”

 

“How did the topic even get to Abracadabra in the first place. Honestly.”

 

“Out of all the songs that we could have picked, we picked Abracadabra. Yes, we chose not to pick a JYP song in favour of a BEG song. You’ll should be honoured.”

 

“We are, we’ve made it very clear that we are. It’s just so random, and it’s even more surprising because it wasn’t even you who suggested it first.”

 

“Kwon’s the really crazy one. I blame him for that. I wouldn’t even have imagined doing Abracadabra, because I thought that we would just end up doing (stupid) Elevator again. But he planted the idea.”

 

“The 2PM’s are so reluctant, look at that! And look at Taecyeon. Too funny. Is this even their show? :<”

 

“Well, Kwon’s a big BEG fan. Taecyeon and I know you, so it’s no surprise that we’re at least aware of Abracadabra. It’s a different story for Chansung and Wooyoung.”

 

“Kwon saved you from the evil clutches of Taecyeon.”

 

“Kwon and Jinwoon just had a good time laughing in my face. How was I supposed to answer that? You tell me.”

 

“Like Taecyeon? Okay, kidding, we both don’t want that to go down the wrong way, which it just might.”

 

“Don’t pretend that you’re not flattered that he just said Ga In noona with that much certainty. I can already imagine you smiling in front of the television.”

 

“The question is, why would I not be flattered? Who doesn’t like to be liked?”

 

“Let’s just say, he’s not your type and end this discussion here. OH, and I’m sure you know that even though I didn’t say it on broadcast, my favourite member of BEG is obviously my best friend.”

 

“Of course I’m perfectly aware that he’s just saying it for the sake of. And since when were you so cheesy. What’s with this Envious Idols?”

 

“I have to confess that Dirty Eyed Girls was definitely a better name.”

 

“It’s ridiculous, a bunch of built guys choose, on their own volition, to call themselves Dirty Eyed Girls.”

 

“I blame Kwon. He came up with it.”

 

“You’ll accepted it so readily. Why not Green Eyed Monsters though, then you’ll could be GEM.”

 

“Would we rather be called girls or monsters?”

 

“I’m sure octave competitions are the best way to determine the leader of a group. Though if you ask me, it’s obvious who the leader of the group is. I mean, who’s the one who chose the song, and the name?”

 

“And rewrote the lyrics to Abracadabra.”

 

“What’s the outcome of the octave competition anyway?”

 

“Immaterial, it’s only there for humour. We aren’t even sure who the leader is ourselves.”

 

“Oh my eyes! You’ll are really butchering my dance break, and it’s not y at all. I reiterate, at all. You and Taec are so bad at it.”

 

“Hey, that’s why we flogged it off to Chansung you know? So that your eyes would not be tormented some more.”

 

“Too late. I think I’m scarred for life. But you got to admit that Kwon and Chansung are decent at it.”

 

“Compared to the two of you, sure! Of course they’re decent at it. Even Jea unnie would be decent at it! I think that’s an insult to unnie though.”

 

“Thanks for the insult. I defend myself by saying that it was a dance break meant for you, not the two of us.”

 

“At least now you understand how difficult filming the MV for Abracadabra was. Taste of your own medicine, seriously.”

 

“Hey, I ended up acknowledging that it was difficult did I not?”

 

“Out of curiosity, whose idea was it to insert all the ‘I love you, Brown Eyed Girls’?”

 

“Guess!”

 

“Definitely Kwon’s or your idea. None of the PM’s would even think of that. You said it, but Kwon rewrote the lyrics, so Kwon?”

 

“He cancelled it in the final cop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter