The Memories and Grievances

I AM Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

xuanmiin: I don't think I'll ever have to repeat myself again ._. 

-

Immediately after the cameras were switched off on the plane out of Seoul and the camera crew returned to their seats a distance away.

 

“Ongseul! You never even told me that you were coming with us to Jeju!” Ga In accused instantly

 

“The crew told me to keep it a secret, so I didn’t tell you?”

 

“Since when did you, or any of us, care about what the crew says?” Ga In scoffed, “Don’t contact outside of the show, as if any of us even cared. Since when does a studio emcee like you even have appearances?”

 

“If I’d told you, you’d definitely end up telling Kwon-ah. And then I’ll hear no end from him, and have to put up with him sulking for the next few days!”

 

“Still! Do you even consider me your best friend?”

 

“I know I know, my presence here is not appreciated, ‘cause it’s supposed to be a one year anniversary. And you haven’t seen Kwon-ah in a long time.”

 

“Better you than anyone else though. At least we’re all close…”

 

“Seriously, the crew is so cold hearted, this is supposed to be a one year anniversary. Yet they invite Jea noon and I to crash. Not only that, they also give us lousy transportation options, which is obviously trying to instigate both of you to fight!”

 

“What to do? I hate it when they’re up to this kind of antics though. We hate following some stupid script or timetable. We’ll do just fine without their help.”

 

“I don’t see why they just can’t see that. Chucking both of you in one room already creates enough entertainment—ask 2AM!”

 

“Three out of four of us are actively preparing for comebacks, and they still insist on this. I don’t understand.”

 

“I gave up trying. I just take it as publicity and income for hanging out with a good friend, what’s there to hate?”

 

“But I’m actually glad to be here? I haven’t had a chance to see you in so long, Ga In-ah. I missed you.”

 

“We’ve both been busy. We really need to catch up, with Taec too!”

 

“It used to be the three of us, Seulong, Taecyeon and Ga In. Then perhaps, Seulong, Taecyeon, Ga In and Chansung. Now it’s just Jokwon and Ga In. You were my friend first!”

 

“No, it’s Ga In, Seulong, Taecyeon, Jokwon and Chansung. Don’t forget, you promised to always be there for me.”

 

“You have an insane amount of affinity with JYPE. Heck, even Jinyoung hyung adores you!”

 

“Like you said, I was your friend first. My affinity with JYPE started from you.”

 

“Nope, Kwon was a separate coincidence altogether. Jinyoung hyung, that one was a complete curveball.”

 

“I still can’t believe it’s been a year. It was only yesterday that I was yanking his mongoose head off.”

 

“It was only yesterday that Kwon-ah called me excitedly in front of that container house of yours.”

 

“I still remember when we first met at some random singing competition so very vividly. Like it just happened.”

 

“You know, on hindsight it seemed to have just flashed by, but whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter